Dr. Martha Young, DDS

Dr. Martha Young, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Martha Young, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in San Antonio, TX. She graduated from Marquette University / School Of Dentistry and practices dentistry, oral & maxillofacial surgery, and more.Read her story

4819 Fredericksburg Rd

San Antonio, TX 78229

Learn about Dr. Young

Dr. Young's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Young "I graduated in the top 5 of my class and was elected to Omicron Kappa Upsilon, a honorary Dental Society of Excellence. I love my profession and am caring, compassionate and gentle with fearful patients. Nothing is more rewarding than helping patients who are in pain and seeing the relief in their face when they leave the office. I also love helping people turn around their smile from horrible and decayed to a beautiful white smile. I supported my husband's career in the USAF and he served our country proudly. I have many hobbies, sewing,gardening, wood working. I have always loved working and creating things with my hands as long as I can remember!"

This content was provided by Dr. Young "It is my job to help people transform their smile by restoration of their teeth into a beautiful smile that they can be proud of and increase their self esteem.

It is never too late to start no matter how badly you feel about yourself.

I work with very anxious patients helping them to have painless visits for the rest of their life.

I listen carefully to my patients and their input so that I can attend to their dental needs.

I am calm and communicate in clearly and share all information so they can make an informed decision.

I treat all patients with dignity, compassion and respect."

3  Practice Areas

• Marquette University / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Carle Clinic
    Internship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Young has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Young has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Young does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Young and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Young's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Young to family and friends
2 total reviews (1 has a comment)

Dr. Young's Performance

Dr. Young Says:
"

I value your feedback.   I want to contiuously improve my patient's experience in my practice.

If you have any concerns, my office is open 9 to 9 all 7 days a week.  You can call

210-775-1224 if you have a concern.

"

I had just moved to San Antonio when I had severe pain from my back tooth. I knew it most likely had to be taken out and looked online for somewhere to go that day. I found Emergency Dental Care USA and I am so glad I did! Dr. Young was just amazing! They put me at ease and got me sorted out in...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0