Dr. Mart McClellan, DDS

Dr. Mart McClellan, DDS

Orthodontics  ·
Male
Dr. Mart McClellan, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Kenilworth, IL. He practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.

450 Green Bay Rd

Kenilworth, IL 60043

Learn about Dr. McClellan

2  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics
  • Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Education data for Dr. McClellan is unavailable at this time.

Dr. McClellan has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. McClellan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. McClellan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. McClellan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. McClellan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. McClellan to family and friends

Dr. McClellan's Performance

My entire family (4 of us) have all been long time patients of McClellan orthodontics for over 12 years. My kids have had particularly difficult teeth to fix but now they look amazing! The entire staff knows all of us by name and treats us like family while always maintaining a professional...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Simply the best. I wouldn't trust my smile to anyone else!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Our kids perfect smiles are evidence of a job done well by your practice! Everyone at McClellan & Sagun does the most they possibly can to make this a pleasant experience for the parents and kids. We cannot recommend them enough.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Excellent consultation offering a range of options to improve my health and appearance. Everyone on the staff put me at ease. They are courteous and kind. I am looking forward to the end result!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
My 10 year old daughter says: I don't need to wear my head gear anymore and I have had my braces taken off - thankyou very much for making my smile look better! This Mama has been incredibly impressed with not only the service of the Orthodontists but the whole team involved at McClellan. Super...more
Are you Dr. McClellan?