Dr. Marshall Fleer, DDS

Practices Orthodontics

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 59 reviews.
Author:
Dr. Fleer and his staff are great! They are friendly,professional, knowledgeable and fun. Making each visit pleasant and one you look forward going to.
Author:
I would highly recommend Dr. Fleer.
Author:
Dr. Fleer is great and awesome staff!
Author:
We have been coming to Dr. Fleer for a decade. Both of our children had a wonderful experience, and we are very pleased with the results! Very friendly staff, and questions are always answered...
Author:
Extremely professional and friendly! Dr. Fleer and staff are the best! Would recommend to everyone! My daughter's teeth look perfect!
Author:
I would most definitely recommend Dr Fleer's office to anyone and everyone. They are very nice and friendly and they make it very enjoyable.
Author:
Dr Fleer is very professional, friendly and funny. His staff are all excellent and even my little one (who is 8) can't wait to get her braces
Author:
Doctor and Staff are very good and friendly .Not much waiting time and scheduling appointments are very flexible. I can confidently recommend other.
Author:
Dr. Fleer and his office staff are wonderful! The care and attention you receive is exceptional and personalized. They make your orthodontic experience fun and celebrate the occasion of removal with you
Author:
Great office staff! Very pleased with the results!
Author:
Dr. Fleer and his staff are the most exceptional people I have ever met. They took the best care of my daughter and her teeth are fabulous!
Author:
Dr.Fleer and his staff are the best. very friendly staff, family atmosphere.
Author:
Our experience has been wonderful! Dr. Fleer and his entire staff are wonderful at what they do! My daughter's teeth look fantastic!
Author:
Staff is helpful, fun, and friendly and Dr. Fleer is great at what he does - and is always pleasant.
Author:
HIghly recommend Dr. Fleer!! Both my daughters have had their braces here and he is wonderful as is his whole staff! He even provides his cell phone number if you have a problem and the office is closed!!!
Author:
Dr. Fleer is a very professional and skilled orthodontist. He has made my daughters smile more and more beautiful with each visit.
Author:
all 3 of my children had their braces done by Dr. Fleers office and we absolutely love it. Had such a great and pleasant experience with Dr. Fleer and staff. Everyone is so friendly and nice. The office is fun and upbeat and make your experience with them more enjoyable.
Author:
Great staff. Always a pleasant experience. I would like highly recommend this office
Author:
Dr. Fleer is amazing!! he has a wonderful staff. He obviously cares for each of his patients. You can see he is a caring, kind person. Would recommend anyone and everyone to his practice.
Author:
My oldest had braces for 2 years and she's happy with her results and my youngest is in the process of getting braces. The staff is awesome, friendly and full of energy. Dr. Fleer takes his time with every patient. He is incredible. My kids love him what a great orthodontist.
Author:
My experience with Dr. Fleer and his staff has been the best. Dr. Fleer and his staff define customer service. They are truly the gold standard and provide skill, attention to detail, and top quality.
Author:
Three of my kids came through this office and they all left with beautiful smiles. Dr. Fleer and his staff are awesome. Music is great and front desk is so very accomodating
Author:
When I was a child, I sucked my thumb 24/7. Because of that, my teeth grew to be extremely crooked. Dr. Fleer did everything and anything to straighten my teeth. After almost 10 years of braces, headgear, permanent rubber bands, and springs, my teeth are straight. Dr. Fleer has given me the amazing gift of a beautiful smile, and I will be forever grateful.
Author:
Dr Fleer is the best! The office is so much fun and the staff are very knowledgeable. My girls have gotten their braces off and their teeth look amazing! We look forward to our follow up visits.
Author:
Dr. Fleer and his staff are top notch! Very knowledgeable and friendly!! My kids actually look forward to going in the office to get their adjustments!
Author:
Dr. Fleer and his staff are absolutely Fantastic! Professional, Friendly and Fun. Both of my daughters are patients of his and are always made to feel comfortable and are very happy with the transformation of their smile. I am fully confident that my girls will have beautiful smiles when they complete this journey. A great big thank you to Dr. Fleer and his staff for caring for my girls.
Author:
I have had four children receive braces from Dr. Fleer. He, as well as his entire staff, has always been warm and friendly. Dr. Fleer thinks outside of the box and tackles complicated problems with confidence and success. The finished product is exceptional. We don't ever want to be done with our visits to Dr. Fleer's office!
Author:
This dentist has zero concept of considering a person's airway, TMJ (jaw joint) health, or tongue space. He will give you straight teeth but at the cost of your overall health. His weapons of choice are headgear, teeth extractions, rubber bands, and braces. He will retract your children's jaws as he did mine, causing issues down the road. Run away! Find an orthotropic provider and stay healthy.
Author:
Our family has seen Dr Fleer through three sets of braces and we are very happy with our overall experience!
we have been coming to this office for the last 14 years
Author:
Very Happy with the results of my 2 kids. They both have beautiful smiles now thank you to all the team of doctor Fleer's office.
Author:
The entire staff is extremely courteous and very professional Never had a bad experience and the results are second to none!
Author:
thanks for making our smile beautiful
Author:
i think Dr Fleer is an Great Orthodontist hes done things to fix Randy teeth i thought were impossiable
Author:
Everyone is friendly and fun!
Author:
My experience started a little over 10 years ago. Dr Fleer has been fantastic since day 1. From what I can remember 10 years ago, I was always comfortable with him. He was always thorough. As of recently, I had to return because of my teeth shifting. He was able to help me with no problem at all. He is still the same as I remembered. I'm very pleased with my results.
Author:
Had a wonderful experience for the past 7 years with all of my children and braces. Highly recommend Dr. Fleer and his team!!!
Author:
I have had nothing but an excellent experience with Dr. Fleer and his staff. After being treated here I am more happy and confident with my smile. The professionalism and welcoming staff always make each visit a pleasant one. I would highly recommend this office to anyone!
Author:
We had our three children treated by Dr. Fleer. He and his staff always greeted us warmly. The office is always hopping and decorated in a way to show their fun side. Our three children all had different needs and all were treated accordingly. All three are done with treatment and their smiles are beautiful just like they are!
Author:
I have brought 4 kids here for treatment. Everyone is extremely accommodating and friendly. It is a very relaxed atmosphere.
Author:
Dr. Fleer and his staff are truly remarkable. If you are looking for an orthodontist office where your family will be cared for and your needs respected, this is the place. Dr. Fleer and his team are fun, kind, and expert in what they do. All 3 of my children have had a wonderful experience here.... I recommend them to you without reservation!
the help is wonderful
Author:
All three of my children have been in the care of Dr. Fleer and his fantastic staff. We have never had a bad experience on any day, a cross word from any staff member, or bad advice or treatment from Dr. Fleer or the technicians. Their professionalism sunny greetings and genuine concern for our family has made us feel right at home and part of their Fleer family.
Author:
Everyone here is so willing to help the patient. Everyone from the ladies at the front desk, the wonderful support staff and Dr. Fleer have consistently gone above and beyond for both of my daughters. I trust them completely and you can see how much they care for the families that come here.
Author:
always feel important and listened to. Love these guys!
Author:
The best five years we have had at a dentist. Dr. Fleer is an amazing orthodontist and the staff are phenomenol. I have even made friendships with the girls. I would recommend them to everyone.
Author:
Always a pleasant and professional experience.
Author:
I've had all three of my children under the care of Dr. Fleer and his staff. I could not have been more satisfied with the outcome of their teeth! They have had such outstanding care as well as access to the most up to date technology to insure that their Orthodontic treatments were second to none. The office is such a friendly environment, perfect for children and adults! I am now a patient myself and looking forward to soon having another beautiful Dr. Fleer smile in the family.
Author:
My son is very comfortable here & his experience has been successful in working towards a great smile!
Author:
Fun atmosphere! Happy, knowledgeable, positive, friendly staff.