Dr. Marshall Clayton, DDS

Dr. Marshall Clayton, DDS

Dentistry  ·

Dr. Marshall Clayton, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Scottsdale, AZ. He practices dentistry, sleep medicine, and more.Read his story

Pinnacle Peak Dentistry PC

7679 E Pinnacle Peak Rd Ste 115

Scottsdale, AZ 85255

Learn about Dr. Clayton

Dr. Clayton's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Clayton "What Being a Dentist Means to Me Being a dentist has given me an opportunity to have a career that, when I look back, I can be proud of, because I have been able to help many people maintain and improve their health, not just their oral health. The connection between a healthy mouth and overall wellness is something that not a lot of people understand, but when I’m able to help a person develop great oral health and a good bite, their whole body is healthier as a result. As a dentist, I’m most passionate about helping my patients achieve a better level of health in a conservative, aesthetic manner. When I’m able to develop a minimally-invasive treatment plan that surpasses a patient’s expectations in terms of comfort and results, and they thank me at the end because they are pleased with what has transpired, I know I’ve done a good thing and feel fulfilled. Working with so many unique people has helped me appreciate our difference, opened my eyes on how to be a better person, and, above all, reinforced my belief that the most important things in life are always one’s family and one’s health. Pinnacle Peak Dentistry is your experienced Scottsdale, AZ Dentist. Call our office today to schedule your first appointment! Education and Commitment to Continuing Education I attended the University of Michigan, where I received both my undergraduate degree and my Doctorate of Dental Surgery. After finishing my formal education, I realized that dentistry is a profession where there are constant developments in treatment processes, materials, and technologies. In order to stay abreast of the changes, I pursue continuing education activities throughout the year, including lectures, hands-on demonstrations, and study clubs. This ensures I can constantly provide my patients with the latest techniques and materials, so they will have the best treatment experience and longest lasting results. Professional Memberships American Dental Association Arizona Dental Association Central Arizona Dental Society American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine Personal Life I grew up in Detroit, MI, and moved to Arizona in 1981, the summer I graduated with my doctorate and got married. I met my wife Cindy at the University of Michigan. We have three daughters: Rachel and Amy are both married and living in Chicago. Rachel is a middle school teacher and recently had twin daughters, Nora and Sophie. Amy is a nutritionist at Children’s Memorial Hospital. Our third daughter, Stacy, is living in Los Angeles and working in the fashion industry. When I’m not at work, I might be found working out at the gym, playing golf, or relaxing at home with my wife. We love to travel and explore new places, and visit our daughters as much as possible."

This content was provided by Dr. Clayton "We are a family oriented practice emphasizing conservative and esthetic treatment. We treat all patients as individuals and focus on their specific needs. We have a wonderful, experienced staff committed to providing excellent service."

5  Practice Areas

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • General Dentistry (Dental Assistant)
  • Laser Dentistry
  • Sleep Medicine

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• University Of Michigan Medical School
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Michigan / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Clayton has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Clayton has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Clayton does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Clayton and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Clayton's Reviews