Dr. Marlon Henderson, DDS

Dr. Marlon Henderson, DDS

Orthodontics  |

Dr. Marlon Henderson, DDS is a dentist who practices in Duncanville, TX. He is 49 years old and has been practicing for 21 years.

Henderson Orthodontics

415 E Highway 67

Duncanville, TX 75137

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Ameritas
  • Dental Network of America
  • DenteMax
  • Guardian
  • MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Henderson

Video

This content was provided by Dr. Henderson "At Henderson Orthodontics, we strive to improve the lives of our patients by enhancing their smiles, one smile at a time. Dr. Marlon Henderson and our team have built a reputation in the Duncanville, DeSoto, and Cedar Hill, TX communities for providing excellent service to our patients while delivering a quality result at a reasonable price.

We utilize the latest technological advances in the industry, such as invisible ceramic braces, Incognito™ lingual braces, Damon® Smile self-ligating braces, and Invisalign® clear aligners, along with the latest in digital computer technology and graphics to ensure that you receive the most efficient care possible.

Whether you're an adult looking to improve your own smile, or the parent of an adolescent or child, Dr. Henderson and our staff are committed to helping you and your family achieve the smile you deserve: a healthy, beautiful one! Contact our Duncanville orthodontic office to schedule an appointment today!"

• Orthodontics
  • Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

• Crooked Teeth
  • Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• Incognito™ Invisible Braces
  • Invisalign®
  • Orthodontic Aligners
  • Orthodontic Procedures
  • Orthodontic Temporary Anchorage Devices (TADs)
  • Orthodontic Treatment, Adult
  • Orthodontic Treatment, Early

• Dillard University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1990
  • Lsu School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1996
  • Howard University School Of Dentistry
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1998

Dr. Henderson has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Henderson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Henderson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Henderson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Henderson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Henderson to family and friends
Dr. Henderson's Performance
in Duncanville, TX |
Very professional office staff, enjoyed our first visit, my son felt very comfortable .
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Henderson & his staff are very friendly & professional above all. I'm very pleased with the results & I recommend him to everybody.
in Grand Prairie, TX |
One of the best and thorough dentist you will ever visit. He is very consistent and the staff is Great!! I recommend his care??
in Grand Prairie, TX |
I have been pleased with the ease and the friendliness of the staff! Most importantly my Girls teeth are already seeing major improvement in just a few months.
in Glenn Heights |
I cannot say enough wonderful things about our experience with Dr. Henderson and his staff. They are very professional, pleasant and easy to work with. Our daughter's treatment plan was clearly outlined, adhered to and was completed with AMAZING results. If anyone is in need of a great orthodontists, I would highly recommend Dr. Henderson!
in Grand Prairie, TX |
The most important reason I would recommend Dr. Henderson is my daughter's teeth. She loves to smile and show off what an amazing job he did. On her first visit, Dr. Henderson told us she would need to wear the braces 1 1/2 to 2 years, and in just over a year and a half they were ready to come off. In addition, he and his entire staff are professional, friendly and willing to be of assistance. Both office locations are nicely decorated, orderly and hygienic.
in Desoto, TX |
Dr. Henderson is the BEST!!! I had a terrible cross-bite and over the years it got worse. My dentist recommended braces and referred me to Dr. Henderson. I am so VERY PLEASED with the orthodontics work performed by Dr. Henderson to correct my cross-bite. Dr. Henderson is very professional, skilled, but most of all extremely polite. Regarding his skill, he stays up-to-date on the latest and greatest orthodontic procedures/techniques. Initially, he informed me that I would have to wear my bra
in Grand Prairie, TX |
I was referred to Dr. Henderson by my regular dentist. I was scared trying a new Orthodontics because I already had braces on and I was new to Tx. But from making the first call to coming to my first vist, I had a wonderful experience. The staff and Dr. Henderson are really nice. He is very patient and answer your questions.
in Grand Prairie, TX |
We actually had 2 other consults before my daughter met and decided she wanted Dr. Henderson to be her orthodontist. We love Dr. Henderson for our family! He did such an amazing job working with my teenage daughter that when her braces came of I immediately got mine on! They came off today, and could not be more pleased with his work yet again! This doctor is gentle, caring, and takes time with you as a patient. When my boys need braces we will be back!!
Have you seen Dr. Marlon Henderson, DDS?

Visit Dr. Henderson

Dr. Henderson accepts 11 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
    Dental DPPO