Dr. Marlo Miller, DDS

Dr. Marlo Miller, DDS

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Marlo Miller, DDS is an orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics practitioner in Yukon, OK and has been practicing for 13 years. She graduated from University Of Missouri-Kansas City / School Of Dentistry in 2000 and practices orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read her story

816 S Mustang Rd

• Community Health Choice
  • Dental Network of America

Learn about Dr. Miller

Dr. Miller's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Miller "I was born in Denver but moved to Mustang when I was only 6, so I consider Oklahoma my home. After graduating in 1994 I headed north to attend the University of Missouri – Kansas City. It was there that I completed my B.A. in Biology and Degree in Dental Surgery, graduating in 2000. I then came back to Oklahoma City where I completed the Advanced Education in General Dentistry program at the Oklahoma University College of Dentistry. At the end of that year I was asked to remain as an Assistant Clinical Professor in the Fixed Prosthodontics Department. I happily accepted, excited to join the faculty of such a prestigious dental school. The following year I left to pursue my dream to become an orthodontist. This time I headed east to The University of Tennessee in Memphis. There I attended a three year residency program where I obtained my Certificate in Orthdontics and a Masters Degree in Science. I also worked very hard through the rigorous steps to become Board Certified and a Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics. In June of 2005 I moved back to OKC where I spent two years practicing orthodontics out of OKC and Edmond, sharing space with Drs. Larson Keso and Mark Felton. During that time I designed and began building my own practice at its current location. We proudly opened in November of 2007 and have grown steadily since. I deeply enjoy the practice of orthodontics for many reasons. I love the art of creating smiles and working with my hands. Most importantly though, is the wonderful opportunity my team and I have to meet hundreds of patients and their families, touching the lives of each and everyone with our own special footprint. My ultimate goal is not to just to give someone straight teeth, but to give them a gorgeous smile and confidence that will open doors and opportunities for them throughout their lifetime.When I am not putting on brackets and bending wires, I have a number of things I enjoy doing! I love spending time at home with my three dogs, Hannah, Duma, and Max. No matter what kind of day I've had, I always look forward to their hugs and kisses when I get home! I enjoy spending time in peace and quiet reading. I like a variety of books, with my most recent favorites being, Life of Pai and The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. I enjoy visiting my mom's ranch in El Reno. Time with family and the expanse of the land, nature, and horses is a nice getaway from the city. Growing up riding horses taught me about dedication, hard work, and perseverance, without which I would not be where I am today. My outdoor passions also include golf and cycling. I enjoy doing cycling events benefitting charities. My longest and toughest ride was from Tulsa to Oklahoma City in two days to benefit Multiple Sclerosis! I also like to travel and hope that my future travels will take me many of the amazing, beautiful places of this world."

This content was provided by Dr. Miller " Dr. Marlo Miller's top priority is to provide you and your family with the highest quality orthodontic care in a comfortable fun environment. We utilize the latest technological advances in the industry and the latest computer technologies to ensure that you receive the most effective care possible.We recognize that every patient has different needs, and we pride ourselves in the courteous service we deliver to each person who walks through our doors. Whether you're an adult, adolescent or child, Dr. Miller and her staff are committed to helping you achieve the grin you deserve - a healthy, beautiful one!"

1  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

• Dental Crowding
  • Misaligned Teeth
  • Overbite
  • Thumb Sucking
  • Underbite

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Oklahoma.

• University Of Missouri / Kansas City Campus
  • University Of Tennessee
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2005
  • Actively Pursues Continuing Education
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Miller has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Miller has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Miller does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Miller and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Miller's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Miller

4.2

Dr. Miller?
Dr. Miller's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Marlo Miller, DDS
Most unfriendly staff ever. Very difficult to schedule appointments even after being long time customers front office staff not willing to work with scheduling appt even if it means the patients progress will suffer and moving teeth to ideal positioning will be jeopardized. This problem with...Read More
Choose a different Ortho! – Jun 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marlo Miller, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Miller?