Dr. Mark Wong, DDS

Dr. Mark Wong, DDS

Orthodontics  |

Dr. Mark Wong, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Covina, CA and has been practicing for 21 years. He graduated from University of Southern California / School of Dentistry in 1997 and practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read his story

Wong Orthodontics

320 W Badillo St Ste 201

Covina, CA 91723

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Ameritas
  • Principal Financial Group
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Wong

Dr. Wong's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Wong "Being an orthodontist allows me to give back to others what I have been trained to do. I feel my purpose is to bless others with what I have been so graciously given by God. I want to use my training and talents to build others up by giving them a smile they can smile about! Working with so many unique people has given me a broader perspective on life. I feel that every person, regardless of age or background, should be treated with kindness and respect. I love creating beautiful smiles and making my patients feel more confident about themselves. I love talking and getting to know my patients and their families and helping them achieve their goals. I chose orthodontics because I saw the rewards that it brought to my father's life and to our family's life. I love being able to give all my patients the smile they have always dreamed of. I go to as much continuing education as I can so that I can stay current with the changes in orthodontics and dentistry, and so that I can provide state-of-art orthodontic care for my patients. I have taken part in seminars through Invisalign® Summits, the Academy of Orthodontic Excellence, and the Edward H. Angle Society on all aspects of orthodontic technology. I have also been an instructor at the USC Dental School Orthodontic Department, the Citrus College Dental Assisting Program, and the Pasadena City College Dental Tech Program."

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Wong My wife loves her Invisalign! Dr. Wong is an expert at what he does. We highly recommend Wong Orthodontics!!!

"Our office is warm and friendly and it is our goal to treat each patient like family. We feel that kids and adults can always benefit from encouragement and so with each patient, our team takes the time to make them feel good about themselves.

Every smile starts with an initial consultation!

Your consultation will give you the opportunity to meet our team, learn more about orthodontics, receive a complete exam, and find out which treatment options will best meet your needs. During your initial consultation, we will:

• Review your dental and medical history forms
  • Provide a complete oral exam, with X-rays, to determine if treatment is necessary
  • Help you create a customized treatment plan
  • Discuss all financial information, insurance options, and payment plans

Our team will be glad to answer any questions you may have, and we will provide all of the information that you need to determine which treatment is right for you. Please contact our practice to schedule your initial consultation."

• Orthodontics
  • Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

• Chipped Tooth
  • Crooked Teeth
  • Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• Retainers
  • Spacers for Braces
  • Springs for Braces
  • Teeth Whitening

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of Southern California
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1994
  • University of Southern California / School of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1997
  • University Of Southern California / School Of Dentistry
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1997

Dr. Wong has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Wong has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Wong does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wong and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wong's Reviews

Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time
Dr. Wong Says:

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review.

Are you Dr. Wong?