Dr. Mark White, DDS

Dr. Mark White, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Mark White, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Bullhead City, AZ and has been practicing for 36 years. He graduated from University of The Pacific / School of Dentistry in 1982 and practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.Read his story

1360 Ramar Rd

Bullhead City, AZ 86442

• Ameritas
  • Guardian
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. White

Dr. White's bio

This content was provided by Dr. White "I frequently say that I have a job that I love. It's fun to come to work, and while the biggest part of that fun is to be a part of improving peoples' lives and health, to help my patients is also totally fulfilling. I appreciate that our patients come to this office because of its constant drive to be the best, and I hope the joy we feel being a positive part of so many peoples' lives is evident. The never-ending challenge of finding solutions to each individual's needs provides a sense of achievement that I believe few people experience in their lifetimes."

This content was provided by Dr. White "As my calling is to be the best that I can be as a dentist, I am constantly pursuing excellence in knowledge, skills, and technology to the ultimate benefit of my patients. I am presently a mentor at the Scottsdale Center for Dentistry where we have exposure to all phases of dentistry. I am especially involved in using the CEREC® CAD/CAM technology for single-visit crown and bridge creation, as well as 3D X-rays and CT scans.

My training at the Pankey Institute elevated my knowledge and skill level to allow me to strive for and more frequently achieve excellence in my patient care and relationships. In addition, my involvement with the CEREC Doctors and Scottsdale Center for Dentistry has allowed me to associate and improve myself with dentists of a very high caliber.  As a consultant with the Arizona State Board of Dental Examiners, I am trained to evaluate patient treatment in response to claims of dental malpractice, or lack of standard of care. "

8  Practice Areas

• Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Arizona State University
  • Cerec Mentor At Scottsdale Center For Dentistry
    Other Education | Completed 2014
  • International Dental Implant Association
    Other Education | Completed 2014

Dr. White has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. White has no media or publications listed.

Dr. White does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. White and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. White's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. White to family and friends

Dr. White's Performance

I've searched high and low for a reliable and honest dentist in Mohave County. There are many greedy outfits that are more than happy to do unnecessary work for an extra buck. After an unfortunate experience with one dental office, I sought a second opinion from Dr. White and have been going to him...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you so very much for your star ratings and kind words. We are so happy to have you in our dental family! See you soon :)

Dr White has been my dentist for years, exceptional care, and a funny guy!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you Jenny for your review and star ratings! We appreciate you guys sooooo much! See you soon!

Dr White takes pride in his work and the results are awesome. Staff always takes you through procedure and they ensure your comfort. You are seen in a timely manner. Best dentist around! Get on in there to get your best smile on.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Awww thank you Florence for your star ratings and review....we are so blessed to have patients such as yourself. See you soon!

Dr. White and his staff are truly a top notch dental team. Excellent care and a wonderful experience at the best office in town. Thank you Dr. White and staff!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you Sage for your review and star ratings...we appreciate you very much! See you soon :)

Dr Whites office staff is incredibly helpful and explain everything you need to know, his dental hygienist is wonderful! I brought my daughter with me and she spoiled her! As for Dr White himself he is very caring and attentive to what your needs are and is very straight forward which is what I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you Vanessa for your star ratings and review! So happy we get to take care of you and your family!