Dr. Mark White, DDS

Dentistry | Male

Dr. Mark White, DDS

I frequently say that I have a job that I love. It's fun to come to work, and while the biggest part of that fun is to be a part of improving peoples' lives and health, to help my patients is also totally fulfilling. I appreciate that our patients come to this office because of its constant drive to be the best, and I hope the joy we feel being a positive part of so many peoples' lives is evident. The never-ending challenge of finding solutions to each individual's needs provides a sense of achievement that I believe few people experience in their lifetimes.

...See Less

Learn about this dentist

Dr. White's Care Philosophy

As my calling is to be the best that I can be as a dentist, I am constantly pursuing excellence in knowledge, skills, and technology to the ultimate benefit of my patients. I am presently a mentor at the Scottsdale Center for Dentistry where we have exposure to all phases of dentistry. I am especially involved in using the CEREC® CAD/CAM technology for single-visit crown and bridge creation, as well as 3D X-rays and CT scans. My training at the Pankey Institute elevated my knowledge and skill level to allow me to strive for and more frequently achieve excellence in my patient care and relationships. In addition, my involvement with the CEREC Doctors and Scottsdale Center for Dentistry has allowed me to associate and improve myself with dentists of a very high caliber. As a consultant with the Arizona State Board of Dental Examiners, I am trained to evaluate patient treatment in response to claims of dental malpractice, or lack of standard of care.

Dr. White's Experience

Visiting Dr. White

Dr. White accepts 9 insurance carriers

Dr. White is now accepting new patients
Dr. Mark White-Valley Dental Associates1360 Ramar Rd
Bullhead City, AZ 86442
(928) 763-8111Get Directions

Dr. White's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. White to family and friends
Dr. White's Performance
in Bullhead City, AZ |
I always receive prompt, excellent and friendly care at Valley Dental. I recommend Dr. White and his staff to anyone needing dental services.
Thank you Rodney for your review and star ratings!!! We appreciate your trust in our practice :)
in Golden Valley, AZ |
Dr White and his staff are so professional yet very relaxed. I have exams every three months and they are so easy to work with. I learn something new about dental care at every visit which helps me with my personal dental program. I enjoy the heck out of all of them!
Thank you Julie for your review and star ratings! We are so happy you are a part of our dental family!
Las Vegas, NV |
I have been a patient of DR White for three years,and I can say without any reservation DR White is the best Dentist I have ever seen, Everyone on his staff from the moment you walk in the door is fantastic. Karen is the best dental hygienist I have ever been to. I definitely recommend VALLEY DENTAL .
Thank you for your review and kind words...we appreciate you!!!
in Bullhead City, AZ |
I saw Dr. White today for the first time. From the moment I walked in the door everyone said Hi to me. Dr. White was recommended to me by several friends. I am sorry I didn't hear about his office before now. I left his office knowing I got the best possible service.
Thank you Barbara for your review and star ratings! We thank you for your continued trust and confidence in our practice!
in Laughlin, NV |
We have been going to Valley Dental since 2003. This is the best dental clinic that we have ever gone to. Dr White has the most modern equipment that makes our cleanings and dental work the fastest and easiest appointments ever. I am the type of person that hates all dentists and I have to say that even I don't mind going to Dr White, he is the BEST!
Terri thank you so much for your review and star rating...we appreciate your relationship! See you soon!
Bullhead City, AZ |
Dr White is the best dentist I have ever had, one was close. Dr White takes the time to explain all that is going on inside your mouth, down to discussing a medical condition that might also be a recurring problem with ones dental health. The staff is friendly and very courteous, great explanation with insurance coverage. The cleanliness of the waiting room down to the exam rooms are very nice and upscale. Hope to be going to Dr White for a very long time. Dentist like him are hard to find!
Thank you for your review and star ratings! We appreciate your business very much :) Without patients like you we wouldn't be here :)
Fullerton, CA |
Good care, problem solved on short notice
in Ft Mohave Arizona |
As a child had a very negative experience at the dentist and have had high anxiety ever since. However Dr White and his staff are always so kind and caring. He is truly gifted. I enjoy ( for the most part) going to my dentist now where I am not only a patient - I am family.
Thank you Phyllis for your kind word and star ratings :) Thank you for your continued trust in Dr. White and our practice...see you soon!
in Fort Mohave, AZ |
Dr. White is fantastic! His whole staff is amazing. I won't go anywhere else!
Thank you so much Diana for your recommendation! Happy you are a part of our dental family :) See you soon!
in Bullhead City, AZ |
Highly recommend Dr. White and his staff for any dental needs. His staff in amazing. They treat you with kindness and compassion. They make you feel like you are family. They explain things in detail before, during, and after. They encourage you to ask questions. Very caring.
in bullhead city, az |
Looking for a fantastic dentist? Look no further! Talk about a fantastic staff and office, I actually look forward to my visits!
in Bullhead City, AZ |
Love this dentist! Recommend him almost daily to my coworkers and friends!
Bullhead City, AZ |
Dr. White spends a lot of time explaining and discussing what is going on in your mouth. Very knowledgeable and has all the new equipment. The office really puts you at ease. They are very professional and friendly.
in Fort Mohave AZ |
Best dentist ever...makes me feel fearless lol...his staff is amazing...the office is clean and uplifting....good to have such a qualified competent dental office in our town!!
in Fort Mohave |
Always feel so comfortable at this office. From front office to back office. Everyone is great. Dr White is the best dentist I've ever been to. I recommend him to all of my friends and family.
in Bullhead City, AZ |
This practice has the most amazing staff, state of the art equipment and a dentist that goes above and beyond making every single patient feel calm and informed. They claim they are relationship based dentistry and WOW they are! As a patient who has anxiety and hate the dentist, I have to say I have never felt better about my visits! I highly recommend Dr White and his office! My entire family now goes there!
Have you seen Dr. Mark White, DDS?

Compare Dr. White

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. White says...

Dr. White's Care Philosophy

My training at the Pankey Institute elevated my knowledge and skill level to allow me to strive for and more frequently achieve excellence in my patient care and relationships. In addition, my involvement with the CEREC Doctors and Scottsdale Center for Dentistry has allowed me to associate and improve myself with dentists of a very high caliber.  As a consultant with the Arizona State Board of Dental Examiners, I am trained to evaluate patient treatment in response to claims of dental malpractice, or lack of standard of care.

Dr. White says...

With 34 years of experience & continuous training our office can provide all of your dental needs!

Preventive Hygiene, Radiographs & ExaminationsGeneral, Pediatric, and Cosmetic DentistryImplant and Laser DentistryCEREC-One Visit Crowns, Veneers & Fillings • Galileos 3D Cone Beam DigitalRadiography • All Porcelain Bridge RestorationsOrthodontics and Oral SurgeryAll Digital Radiographs-No More Films! • TMJ Treatment • ... and more!

Dr. White's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Chipped Tooth

CEREC Mentor at Scottsdale Center for Dentistry

Completed in 2014

international dental implant association

Completed in 2014

Dr. White does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. White and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry