Dentistry  |
Dr. Mark White, DDS
I frequently say that I have a job that I love. It's fun to come to work, and while the biggest part of that fun is to be a part of improving peoples' lives and health, to help my patients is also totally fulfilling. I appreciate that our patients come to this office because of its constant drive to be the best, and I hope the joy we feel being a positive part of so many peoples' lives is evident. The never-ending challenge of finding solutions to each individual's needs provides a sense of achievement that I believe few people experience in their lifetimes.

Dr. Mark White-Valley Dental Associates

1360 Ramar Rd

Bullhead City, AZ 86442

• Ameritas
  • Guardian
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. White

As my calling is to be the best that I can be as a dentist, I am constantly pursuing excellence in knowledge, skills, and technology to the ultimate benefit of my patients. I am presently a mentor at the Scottsdale Center for Dentistry where we have exposure to all phases of dentistry. I am especially involved in using the CEREC® CAD/CAM technology for single-visit crown and bridge creation, as well as 3D X-rays and CT scans.

My training at the Pankey Institute elevated my knowledge and skill level to allow me to strive for and more frequently achieve excellence in my patient care and relationships. In addition, my involvement with the CEREC Doctors and Scottsdale Center for Dentistry has allowed me to associate and improve myself with dentists of a very high caliber.  As a consultant with the Arizona State Board of Dental Examiners, I am trained to evaluate patient treatment in response to claims of dental malpractice, or lack of standard of care.

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures
  • e.max® Dental Crowns

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Arizona State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1979
  • Central Arizona College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1976
  • University of The Pacific / School of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1982
  • CEREC Mentor at Scottsdale Center for Dentistry
    Other Education | Completed 2014
  • international dental implant association
    Other Education | Completed 2014

Dr. White has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. White has no media or publications listed.

Dr. White does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. White and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. White's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. White to family and friends
Dr. White's Performance
in Bullhead City, AZ |
Dr. White and his staff are truly a top notch dental team. Excellent care and a wonderful experience at the best office in town. Thank you Dr. White and staff!
in Bullhead City, AZ |
Dr Whites office staff is incredibly helpful and explain everything you need to know, his dental hygienist is wonderful! I brought my daughter with me and she spoiled her! As for Dr White himself he is very caring and attentive to what your needs are and is very straight forward which is what I personally love! Great experience and will defiantly be back! -Vanessa Rogers
Thank you Vanessa for your star ratings and review! So happy we get to take care of you and your family!
Murrieta, CA |
This office is amazing. Patients are like family to them! I wouldn't go anywhere else. I get the best care here.
Awww thank you for your star ratings and kind words...happy you are a part of our dental family!
in Mohave Valley, AZ |
Dr.White and his staff were wonderful with my 4 year old daughter! They were all very patient, kind and comforting for her! I would highly recommend Dr.White!
Thank you Sarena! We are so happy that you brought Skylar in and we were able to take care of her! Hope to see you soon :)
in Bullhead City, AZ |
Fantastic Dentist with a great staff. Every experience with this office is amazing. Everyone treats you as though you are special. Friendly and kind and extremely caring in all stages of your visit. You are treated like family! Love going to the Dentist for first time of my life.
Thank you James for your star ratings and review. We are so happy you and Linda are a part of our dental family :) See you soon!!!
in Bullhead City, AZ |
I am very knowledgeable about dentistry and highly recommend Dr White as a very professional and an excellent dentist honestly interested in his patients. Dr White has my best interests in mind not just dollar signs.
Thank you Sheri for your star ratings and review. We are thrilled that you are happy here...thank you for your trust and confidence in Dr. White and our practice!
in Lake Havasu City, AZ |
I would highly recommend Dr. White and his staff to anyone who is looking for a great dentist. I've been seeing Dr. White and Karen for 7 years now. I moved to Havasu last year, but I will continue to come to their office in Bullhead for all of my dental needs because of their excellent and affordable treatment, and their friendly staff.
Thank you so much Sue for your star rating and review! We are so honored that you travel from Havasu for your dental treatment :) We are blessed to have you in our dental family!
in Mohave Valley AZ |
I do not hesitate when it comes to recommending Dr. White. He and his staff are always kind, considerate, thorough. They ask questions and really do listen to what you are saying. They all answer questions until you understand the recommendations and all procedures.
Thank you Martha for your star rating and review! Thank you for your trust and confidence in Dr. White...we appreciate patients like yourself. See you soon!
in Bullhead City, AZ |
I've been going to Dr. White for four (4) years. I'm in my 70s now and I have no problem saying he is the most professional and technically advanced dentist I've ever been to, and it's a pleasure to work with the staff.
Thank you Richard for your star rating and review...we are so blessed to have you in our dental family! Thank you for your continued trust and confidence in our practice :)
in Laughlin, NV |
Cannot think about going to any other dentist. Dr. White and his staff are fantastic. Definitely would recommend to others ( and have).
Thank you Daniel for your star rating and review! We are so pleased that yourself and Donna are in our dental family :) See you soon!
Bullhead city az |
I was recommended to dr white by a coworker. My mom and I are patients. I feel very comfortable with him and have trust and respect for him. He makes each visit enjoyable.
in Bullhead City, AZ |
I called Dr. White's office due to a broken tooth. His staff were genuinely concerned and got me in right away. After consulting with Dr. White, we decided that a composite repair of the tooth would be my best option. I can't express how happy I am with the results. In fact, you can't even tell which tooth was repaired! Dr. White and his staff's expertise is impeccable. They ARE the BEST in the business, as far as I am concerned!! I would recommend Dr. White for all your dental needs!
Thank you Connie for your kind words and star rating :) So happy we were able to take care of you . See you soon!
in Bullhead City, Arizona |
After trying 2 different dentist in the area and them not quite meeting my satisfaction, I am happy to say Dr. White and his staff did an outstanding job. They were vary patient with the kids and Dr, White explained how important dental hygiene is. My kids floss everyday now, thanks to "gum chucks". This family is very pleased with Dr Whites office.
in Bullhead City, AZ |
I always receive prompt, excellent and friendly care at Valley Dental. I recommend Dr. White and his staff to anyone needing dental services.
Thank you Rodney for your review and star ratings!!! We appreciate your trust in our practice :)
in Golden Valley, AZ |
Dr White and his staff are so professional yet very relaxed. I have exams every three months and they are so easy to work with. I learn something new about dental care at every visit which helps me with my personal dental program. I enjoy the heck out of all of them!
Thank you Julie for your review and star ratings! We are so happy you are a part of our dental family!
Las Vegas, NV |
I have been a patient of DR White for three years,and I can say without any reservation DR White is the best Dentist I have ever seen, Everyone on his staff from the moment you walk in the door is fantastic. Karen is the best dental hygienist I have ever been to. I definitely recommend VALLEY DENTAL .
Thank you for your review and kind words...we appreciate you!!!
in Bullhead City, AZ |
I saw Dr. White today for the first time. From the moment I walked in the door everyone said Hi to me. Dr. White was recommended to me by several friends. I am sorry I didn't hear about his office before now. I left his office knowing I got the best possible service.
Thank you Barbara for your review and star ratings! We thank you for your continued trust and confidence in our practice!
in Laughlin, NV |
We have been going to Valley Dental since 2003. This is the best dental clinic that we have ever gone to. Dr White has the most modern equipment that makes our cleanings and dental work the fastest and easiest appointments ever. I am the type of person that hates all dentists and I have to say that even I don't mind going to Dr White, he is the BEST!
Terri thank you so much for your review and star rating...we appreciate your relationship! See you soon!
Bullhead City, AZ |
Dr White is the best dentist I have ever had, one was close. Dr White takes the time to explain all that is going on inside your mouth, down to discussing a medical condition that might also be a recurring problem with ones dental health. The staff is friendly and very courteous, great explanation with insurance coverage. The cleanliness of the waiting room down to the exam rooms are very nice and upscale. Hope to be going to Dr White for a very long time. Dentist like him are hard to find!
Thank you for your review and star ratings! We appreciate your business very much :) Without patients like you we wouldn't be here :)
Fullerton, CA |
Good care, problem solved on short notice
in Ft Mohave Arizona |
As a child had a very negative experience at the dentist and have had high anxiety ever since. However Dr White and his staff are always so kind and caring. He is truly gifted. I enjoy ( for the most part) going to my dentist now where I am not only a patient - I am family.
Thank you Phyllis for your kind word and star ratings :) Thank you for your continued trust in Dr. White and our practice...see you soon!
in Bullhead City, AZ |
Highly recommend Dr. White and his staff for any dental needs. His staff in amazing. They treat you with kindness and compassion. They make you feel like you are family. They explain things in detail before, during, and after. They encourage you to ask questions. Very caring.
in bullhead city, az |
Looking for a fantastic dentist? Look no further! Talk about a fantastic staff and office, I actually look forward to my visits!
in Bullhead City, AZ |
Love this dentist! Recommend him almost daily to my coworkers and friends!
Bullhead City, AZ |
Dr. White spends a lot of time explaining and discussing what is going on in your mouth. Very knowledgeable and has all the new equipment. The office really puts you at ease. They are very professional and friendly.
in Fort Mohave AZ |
Best dentist ever...makes me feel fearless lol...his staff is amazing...the office is clean and uplifting....good to have such a qualified competent dental office in our town!!
in Fort Mohave |
Always feel so comfortable at this office. From front office to back office. Everyone is great. Dr White is the best dentist I've ever been to. I recommend him to all of my friends and family.
in Bullhead City, AZ |
This practice has the most amazing staff, state of the art equipment and a dentist that goes above and beyond making every single patient feel calm and informed. They claim they are relationship based dentistry and WOW they are! As a patient who has anxiety and hate the dentist, I have to say I have never felt better about my visits! I highly recommend Dr White and his office! My entire family now goes there!
Have you seen Dr. Mark White, DDS?

Visit Dr. White

Dr. White accepts 9 insurance carriers
  • Ameritas
  • Guardian
  • Principal Financial Group

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Periodontics