Dr. Mark Walker, DDS

Dr. Mark Walker, DDS

Dentistry  ·

Dr. Mark Walker, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Federal Way, WA and has been practicing for 37 years. He practices dentistry.Read his story

Meridian Dental Clinic Federal Way

• Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Walker

Video

Dr. Walker's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Walker "Dentistry has been a wonderful profession for me. I love being a dentist! As a sophomore in high school, I broke a tooth on the weekend playing basketball. When I found a dentist that could help me on that Saturday, I decided that was the type of service I would like to provide, and so here I am. It is rewarding to educate and care for people in their desire to be healthy and help them achieve the smile they have always wanted. Together we work to create a beautiful and healthy smile that will last a lifetime! Education I received my bachelor’s degree in chemistry from the University of Washington and graduated from the University of Washington School of Dentistry. Continuing my education is important to me, so I have completed a series of restorative courses from Spear Education at the Scottsdale Center for Dentistry, as well as annually attending the Pacific Northwest Dental Conference and taking specific coursework to expand my skills. With this additional training and education, I can provide complex comprehensive care in my office where our patients feel comfortable staying in their dental home: Meridian Dental Clinic. Professional Memberships Seattle-King County Dental Association Washington State Dental Association American Dental Association University of Washington School of Dentistry Dean’s Club Academy of General Dentistry International College of Dentists American College of Dentists In the Office Patients are why we are here. Our team is dedicated to excellence and providing the best possible care for our patients in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. Many patients over the years have told us they were “afraid of the dentist” until they came to our office. Trust can only happen with a staff that explains everything to the patients and takes time to answer questions, to build a relationship based on respect and honesty. Each patient is an individual with specific needs and desires. I love working together with patients to meet their goals and objectives for their oral health. It is also fun and interesting to learn about all the different things they are doing in their lives. At Home and In the Community I was born in Oregon and spent my elementary years growing up in Montana until my family moved to Kent in 1967. I have lived in the Puget Sound area ever since. I have been married to my wife for the last 39 years and have two grown sons and now one young grandson. We have two dogs: Shadow, a Gordon setter, and a new Golden Retriever, Champ, who add a lot of joy to our lives. When I can get away from the office, I enjoy fly fishing, snow skiing, golf, and rooting for the Huskies at UW football and basketball games and for the Loggers of Puget Sound. I also continue to be involved in my church and organized dentistry. I am passionate about giving back to the community using my time, talents, and resources. I’ve been going to Haiti since 2008 to provide dental care for the Haitian people in remote areas through Medical Relief International. I have also volunteered annually at the dental clinic held at Seattle Center. I’ve been involved with the Washington Oral Health Foundation and their effort to bring dental care at one of the Boys and Girls Clubs in Seattle."

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Walker "Thank you for the beautiful smile. I feel 20 years younger. You have given me a smile that I am so proud of! I will gladly recommend your services to my friends and family. ? Pat S."

"We want our patients to feel that they are getting the best possible dental care in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.  We are here to serve them and help them realize they are making the best investment possible."

1  Practice Areas

• Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• University Of Washington
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1977
  • University Of Washington / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1981

Dr. Walker has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Walker has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Walker does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Walker and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Walker's Reviews