Dr. Mark Tindall, DDS

Dr. Mark Tindall, DDS

Orthodontics | Male

Tindall Orthodontics 1415 Westport Landing Pl, Manhattan, KS 66502 Get Directions

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Tindall practices Orthodontics at 2 locations in Manhattan, KS.

Are you Dr. Tindall? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Tindall's Experience

Visiting Dr. Tindall

Dr. Tindall accepts 11 insurance carriers

Dr. Tindall's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tindall to family and friends
Dr. Tindall's Performance
Kansas City, MO |
My daughter and family had an amazing experience with Dr. Tindall and all his staff. My daughter daughter even had a traumatic accident that affected her mouth. When you go there you can expect 1st class orthodontics and care in a very relaxed/personable environment.
in Fort Riley ks |
We just my sons braces off today and I have to say that this has been a great experience for us. Dr. Tindle is exceptionally personable and is a perfectionist when it comes to teeth. I would recommend him hands down and will be back when it comes time for my other children's braces. Thank you Dr. Tindall
in Ft Riley, KS |
I'm the grandfather of two children ages 14 and 10 that needed their teeth straightened . I brought both to Doctor Tindall for consultation was so impressed with his staff and Doctor Tindall himself that they both are under his care . I personally think he's the best orthodontist and person I've ever had the pleasure of meeting.
in Junction City, KS |
Dr. Tindall is awesome, he's always in good spirits, very cheerful. He goes the extra mile to ensure the customer is satisfied. The entire staff is also in good spirits, very courteous and provides good customer service. My wife, daughter and I have been customers of Dr. Tindall. He owns two offices, in Junction City and Manhattan, which is super convenient. There's plenty of personnel available and all are very professional. I recommend Dr. Tindall to others.
in Ft Riley, KS |
Dr. Tindall is by far one of the kindest doctors I've met. I was afraid of getting my braces put back on being that I was new to the area and didn't know the character of the people here. Upon meeting Dr. Tindall, he made me feel 100% comfortable with my decision. His staff is full of some of the sweetest, most professional people you can ever know and he is as knowledgeable as one can be. They are also extremely flexible financially. Highly recommend!
Have you seen Dr. Mark Tindall, DDS?
Are you Dr. Tindall?

Compare Dr. Tindall

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Tindall's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthodontics
  •  Malpractice claims in Kansas not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kansas.

• Malocclusion - Short Stature Syndrome
  • Overbite
  • Tempormandibular Joint Pain
  • Underbite

Dr. Tindall does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tindall and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthodontics