Dr. Mark Smith, DDS

Dr. Mark Smith, DDS

Dentistry  |

Dr. Mark Smith, DDS is a dentist who practices in Omaha, NE. He is 56 years old and has been practicing for 30 years.

Got Smile Dental Group

2936 S 86th Cir

Omaha, NE 68124

• United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Smith

As a team of exceptional leaders in a thriving practice, we provide the highest quality of patient care in a comfortable atmosphere, built on trust. http://www.gotsmileomaha.com/

• Orthodontics

• Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Nebraska.

• Nebraska Wesleyan University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1983
  • University Of Nebraska / College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1987

Dr. Smith has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Smith has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Smith does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Smith and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Smith's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Smith to family and friends
Dr. Smith's Performance
in Springfield |
Dr Smith has been our family dentist for several years. He and his staff are always the most gracious and kind people. We have moved away from Omaha and came back a couple times and we always come back to his dental practice. I love talking Husker football with him and I have the utmost respect for his advice know that he has my best interest at heart.
in NE |
Always a great time
in Council Bluffs, IA |
Dr. Smith is always friendly and explains what he is doing.
Always a Great experience at Got Smile. Great service and great people
in Omaha, NE |
Dr. Smith is always fun to talk too, and I am very confident that he will make the best choice concerning what I should have done. I have been going to Dr. Smith for well over 25 years, and have not had a bad experience. When I come in, the nurses that are in the office stop by to see me between customer appts to say hi. This always makes me feel pretty special!!
in Omaha, NE |
The staff is excellent and the service at Got Smile is absolutely exceptional.
Friendly, very competent staff
Lincoln, NE |
I would have no issue recommending Dr. Smith to family and friends.
in Omaha, NE |
I have always been nervous going to the dentist, but Dr.. Smith and Lisa, and the rest of his team make me feel very comfortable. Not only do they greet me with a smile, they ask questions and take their time.. I would highly recommend them to anyone !! Donna Albertson
Omaha, NE |
Always a good experience. Have known Mark many years.
Awesome
in Elkhorn NE |
I have gone to Dr. Smith for years. He and his entire staff are awesome!
Explained the procedure to my daughter and made her feel very comfortable! Everything was done well and she didn't experience any pain! Wonderful dentist!
Omaha, NE |
He is thoughtful and attentive to all his patients. He always takes time to answer questions and explain things carefully so his patients feel informed.
in Bennington, NE |
As good as a visit to a dentist experience can be!!
Omaha, NE |
Dr. Smith & the staff at Got Smile Dental are all wonderful! They are warm, welcoming, professional & personable! Our kids love going to the dentist!
in Papillion, NE |
A great staff of dental care professionals! I would recommend Dr. Smith to everyone.
in Omaha, NE |
DR. SMITH AND DENTAL TECHNICIAN TRACI ARE VERY PROFESSIONAL AND FRIENDLY. WOULD RECOMMEND GOT SMILE DENTAL GROUP TO MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS. ACTUALLY A FRIEND REFERRED ME TO DR. SMITH
Shawnee, KS |
Very likely
in Omaha, NE |
He's is so friendly and knowledgeable. All the staff is so kind and looks after your needs. The only office I trust with this beautiful smile Dr. Smith gives me! :)
in Omaha, NE |
The staff is so welcoming and friendly. The work I have had done has been excellent--from cleaning my teeth to bridge work. Each step taken is explained and questions answered. I look forward to each visit with Dr. Smith and his staff.
in Omaha, NE |
Both Dr. Smith and his staff are very friendly, and they do excellent dental work.
in Omaha, NE |
Dr. Smith and the staff make us feel like we are their favorite patient every time we have an appointment! I know other patients that feel the same way. They are extremely great with kids and families, and provide a very friendly, peaceful environment along with great dental care!!
in Omaha, NE |
Excellent service as always in every aspect of the appointment. I would highly recommend Dr. Smith and Lisa to family and friends.
in Omaha, NE |
Always a pleasant experience at Got Smile. Lisa was great, and very encouraged by the results of my recent check ups.
Bellevue, NE |
Dr. Smith has been our family dentist for many years. He is very efficient and has a great personality. I would recommend him to everyone!
in Omaha, NE |
Dr. Smith and his staff are always professional and friendly. Any treatments are thoroughly explained prior to beginning the procedure and any questions are answered. Dr. Smith always makes certain the procedure is as pain free as possible.
Lincoln, NE |
My visits to the office are always wonderful. Dr. Smith is friendly and very courteous, as well as the staff.
in Omaha, NE |
I've not been to the dentist in more than a decade bc the experiences I had as a kid were not pleasant. But ive found my right dental office match at Got Smile Dental. Dr. Smith is a very welcoming and delightful dentist. He took the time to get to know "the person behind the teeth" like said. He explained everything to me in great detail and did a show and tell before attempting any procedure. His hygienist Tracy did same, easing my fears and now Im looking forward to my visit. Thanks a zilion
in LaVista, NE |
Best dental practice in Omaha! Dr. Smith is an amazing dentist! He and all his staff truly care about their patients. Have recommended Dr. Smith to several friends who were also extremely satisfied.
in Omaha, NE |
I really enjoy going to the dentist, and how many people say that! Everyone is very friendly there, and Lisa is the best! And of course Dr Smith too. Actually, you all are!
in Council Blufs 89wa |
Love Dr Smith and his staff. Seriously couldn't be happier with the whole office
in Omaha, NE |
My experiences at Got Smile have always began with a warm welcome at the front desk. The hygienists work with gentleness. I was met with words of encouragement when my root canal required the the attention of a specialist and so appreciate Dr. Smith's concern and honesty. I will be back before you know it! Marie Pletka
in Omaha, NE |
Dr Smith is personable and very intentional about explaining every step of my dental care to me!
in Omaha, NE |
Excellent experience as always. Very friendly, professional and knowledgeable. Never keeps me waiting or leaving with any questions.
in Irvine, CA |
I have referred my parents Deane and Sharon Munro to Dr. Smith and always refer him if someone is looking for a Dentist or Ortho. Very friendly and professional as is the staff!
in Omaha, NE |
Dr. Smith is very professional, warm and caring. Ten *****+. Would not even consider seeking other dental care. Am very glad he's much younger than I am; it would be very difficult to find a comparable replacement. Wonderful staff......Lisa and Amy (Aimee) are outstanding! Color me happy!
in Omaha, NE |
He is the most cool calm and collected person. I believe he keeps on top of the latest developments in dentistry and seems to know exactly what to do to make my life better.
in Omaha, NE |
Dr. Smith was not in the office on the cay of my visit. His staff was doing a good job of "running the business". I was treated very professionally and had a fruitful appointment.
in Omaha, NE |
Dr. Smith explains all the checks he makes during my dental visit. Very thorough. He is also very friendly and takes time to greet me each time and asks about how I am doing.
in Papillion, NE |
Dr. Smith is wonderful!! He is very caring and compassionate, and I can't imagine going anywhere else for my dental needs.
in Hilton Head SC |
Thanks for getting me in to see Lisa!! How great is she. Dr Smith thanks for attempting to handle my needs. You're the best
Omaha, NE |
Great guy, explained everything he was doing, great patient experience!
in Omaha, NE |
Dr. Smith and his whole office staff are very warm & caring people. Dr. Smith is a fabulous dentist who makes you feel at ease & very welcome. He loves what he does and is a very competent dentist. We feel blessed to have found him and his office!
Omaha, NE |
Dr. Smith is always so positive! He has such a kind and gentle manner and touch, which is really helpful for those who have had painful dental experiences when younger.
in Glenwood, Iowa |
Very gentle and very professional.
in Omaha, NE |
Everyone is kind from the moment I walk in until I am leaving. Genuine concern for my dental care is evident.
in Omaha, NE |
I met Dr. Smith back in 2006. Decided to have an evaluation done and am still using his services to this day. Have had some dental emergencies, mostly minor, and he got me in right away to get the issue corrected without any hassle, even offered to come in over a weekend. He has done so much for me and I am truly thankful for his professionalism and dedication. Explains everything to you as the procedures are happening. Dr. Smith and his team are nothing but the absolute best in town
in Omaha, NE |
I was dreading having a root canal however my experience from beginning to end left me feeling very grateful and wondering why I hadn't done the procedure sooner. Dr. Smith did an extraordinary job, working diligently and carefully always asking if I felt pain or how I was doing. He explained the procedure in a manner I understood. I actually dosed off during the procedure. One day following, I've experienced no lingering pain and chewing where work was completed without discomfort!
in Omaha, NE |
Dr. Smith is professional, but yet very friendly. The work he has done for me has always been great. Everyone who works for him is also very friendly and helpful. Even though we have moved to the far northwest Omaha area, we will still continue to go to him for our dental work. As far as I' concerned, he's the best!
Have you seen Dr. Mark Smith, DDS?

Visit Dr. Smith