Dr. Mark Rarrick, DMD

Dr. Mark Rarrick, DMD

Orthodontics  ·
Male

Dr. Mark Rarrick, DMD is an orthodontics practitioner in Gettysburg, PA and has been practicing for 17 years. He practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read his story

Rarrick Orthodontics

250 Buford Ave

Gettysburg, PA 17325

Learn about Dr. Rarrick

Dr. Rarrick's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Rarrick "It is my sincere belief that I was born to be an orthodontist. I love the challenge, the science, and most of all, the people. I want to be able to provide the best clinical care, cutting no corners, at an affordable price that will benefit patients biologically and emotionally for a lifetime. I take great joy in providing someone else with the best care possible with sincere and friendly interaction. I consider myself a student of life; I love the science and the detail of orthodontics. I earned my Doctorate of Dental Medicine from the University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine. While in dental school, I scored in the top one percent of all dental students on national board exams. I then spent an additional three years specializing in orthodontics at the University of Pittsburgh Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics Master's program."

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Rarrick "LOVE! After a wrestling match gone bad, Dr. Rarrick met my son at his office at 7PM on a Thursday night to correct the problem. Awesome place! We will have two more in the next many years needing braces and wouldn't consider any other office! -Susan P."

"At our orthodontic practice, we work hard to treat our patients the same way we would like to be treated: with respect, professionalism, and sensitivity toward our needs. We understand the expectations of the patients and families we serve, and we do everything we can to make sure that each patient has an exceptional experience at our practice."

2  Practice Areas

• Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Jaw Misalignment Leading to TMJ
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• Retainer Therapy
  • Retainers
  • Spacers for Braces
  • Springs for Braces

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Bloomsburg University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1990
  • University Of Pittsburgh / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1998
  • University Of Pittsburgh Orthodontic and Dentofacial Orthopedics Specialty Program
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2001

Dr. Rarrick has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Rarrick has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rarrick does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rarrick and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rarrick's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Rarrick

96.2566844919786%

Dr. Rarrick?
Dr. Rarrick's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Mark Rarrick, DMD
Dr. Rarrick is the best orthodontist ever. His personal and professional approach provides a great comfort for our child. The outcome of the treatment was amazing! We are very satisfied and highly recommend Dr. Rarrick as an exceptional ortho specialist. Respectfully, The Marchak Family
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Rarrick, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Rarrick?