Dr. Mark Randall, DMD

Dr. Mark Randall, DMD

Family Dentistry  ·
Dr. Mark Randall, DMD is a family dentistry practitioner in Groton, MA and has been practicing for 37 years. He graduated from Tufts University School Of Dental Medicine in 1981 and practices family dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.Read his story

16A Hollis St # A

Groton, MA 01450

Learn about Dr. Randall

Dr. Randall's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Randall "I received my Bachelor's Degree in Biology from Western Maryland College (now called McDaniel College) and went on to receive my Doctor of Dental Medicine Degree from Tufts University School of Dental Medicine in 1981. I have been practicing general restorative dentistry ever since. I opened Randall Family Dental in 1989 with my wife (and favorite dental hygienist ;o) Michele, with the intent to create an environment my own family would be comfortable in. I am committed to all areas of continuing education to ensure that our patients receive the best quality care and the most pain-free experience possible. Favorite part of my job: Knowing that I have provided the best possible solution, even if it means they need to see someone who is more specialized than me! Also that a patient feels heard and part of the solution. It is personally important to me that each patient that comes to see us feels good about the entire experience. Fun fact about me: I like to ski and golf (poorly, unfortunately). I follow all Boston sports teams – Patriots especially! I love musical theater and am an absolute fanatic for anything Disney! The best fact about me? I met Michelle in Italy. We both were visiting from different high schools! Michelle's dad, a dentist himself, inspired my interest in dentistry. Memberships: American Dental Association Academy of General Dentistry Massachusetts Dental Society Wachusett District Dental Society Central New England Dental Research Group North Worcester County Chamber of Commerce "

This content was provided by Dr. Randall "WE ARE PATIENT FIRST

Our patients have trusted us to provide the best quality dental care for their families for over 30 years. We take that trust seriously. Randall Family Dental always considers the patient first. By assisting patients in making informed decisions about their dental treatment options, respecting their time and listening to their concerns, we hope to create a truly pain-free experience in every respect.

NO DOUBLE BOOKING

We respect your time. Patients are scheduled one at a time so that you aren't waiting for us. Your appointment is your time and we never want you to feel rushed along.

CO-DIAGNOSIS

Your input matters. We discuss the diagnosis and dental treatment options together to determine what best fits your needs. The right treatment includes peace of mind.

PATIENT SAFETY

We protect our patients. We use hospital grade sterilization for our equipment and DentaPure®, the same water treatment technology NASA uses to ensure a clean and healthy dental visit."

12  Practice Areas

• Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• Western Maryland College (Now Called McDaniel College)
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1977
  • Tufts University School Of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1981

Dr. Randall has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Randall has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Randall does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Randall and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Randall's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Randall to family and friends

Dr. Randall's Performance

Our family has been going to the Dr. Mark Randall Dental Practice for over 20 years. We are now three generations of thrilled patients. My wife, four children and now our two grandchildren all go to Dr. Randall and his wonderful caring staff for our dental needs. This is a family dental practice...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I had a bad experience with another dentist who screwed up a filling, only to have to repair it a few days later. It still wasn't quite right, but eventually I got another dentist to make things better. I figured that was the best that could be done and dealt with it for several more years. It...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option