Dr. Mark Raider, DMD

Dr. Mark Raider, DMD

Dentistry  |
Dr. Mark Raider was born in Poughkeepsie, NY. He moved in 1982 to Briarcliff Manor, NY and lived there for most of his pre-college years. After graduating from Hackley School in Tarrytown, NY, he attended Vassar College and earned his B.A. in Biology and was captain of the Vassar Men's Squash Team. After working as an instructor with the American Red Cross, Kaplan Testing Services as a teacher, and Mt. Sinai Medical Center as an ophthalmology researcher, Dr. Raider attended Boston University Goldman School of Dental Medicine. He graduated from dental school CUM LAUDE in 2005. Dr. Raider's interest and training in advanced implant dentistry, oral surgery and cosmetic dental services occurred at Albert Einstein Medical Center in Philadelphia, PA. After graduating, he became internationally recognized for his work in both the surgical and restorative phases of implant dentistry. Dr. Raider was awarded a Fellowship in the International Congress of Oral Implantologists. He is a highly respected member of the dental community with memberships in the ADA and the New York State Dental Association. Dr. Raider has been named to the prestigious group of "TOP DENTIST in the United States" in 2008-2014 In his spare time, Dr. Raider enjoys spending time with his son and wife. He plays basketball and mountain bikes. He likes cinema, reading and continuing his dental education.

888 Route 6

• DenteMax
  • Dominion Insurance
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Raider

This content was provided by Dr. Raider "At Raider General Dentistry, our mission is to provide quality dental care in a technologically advanced, clean, and professional environment using the most innovative, cutting-edge procedures.

Dr. Mark Raider provides general, cosmetic, and implant dentistry services to his dental patients. Preventative dental care is the hallmark of our philosophy at Raider General Dentistry.

Raider General Dentistry is committed to educating you about your oral care and developing a course of dental care that will help you to avoid costly and potentially painful restorative treatments. We are here to answer your questions and to carefully explain every dental procedure that we recommend.

Dr. Raider uses the least invasive procedures whenever possible to ensure that you can enjoy a healthy a beautiful smile throughout your life. With Raider General Dentistry, you can feel confident that you are receiving the best dental care available.

Dr. Raider and his dental staff consistently update their clinical skills so that they can provide the most innovative dental treatments available. They are committed to continuing education, using cutting-edge technology procedures designed to minimize discomfort, and using the newest materials available to dentists. By combining exceptional, innovative clinical skills and state of the art dental equipment such as digital radiography (with 90% less radiation) and in-office whitening (without UV light radiation), we provide you with the highest quality of dental and oral healthcare.

Whether you are looking for a Mahopac family dentist, a Mahopac cosmetic dentist, a routine checkup or more advanced dental treatment like a new smile, Raider General Dentistry is the dental home for you!

Dr. Raider shares office space with his wife, Dr. Delaney Acosta. Dr. Delaney a Pediatric Dentist, has been awarded "Best of Mahopac 2014". She has the patience and skills to ensure that your child has a positive and thorough experience at the dentist's office.

Regardless of your dental needs, Raider General Dentistry promises that you will receive careful attention and treatment from our compassionate staff.

Call our office for an appointment today and smile healthy with Raider General Dentistry."

• Dental Hygiene

• Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Vassar College
  • Docs Oral Conscious Sedation
    Other Education | Completed 2014
  • International Congress Of Oral Implantologists
    Other Education | Completed 2007

Dr. Raider has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Raider has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Raider does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Raider and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Raider's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Raider to family and friends
Dr. Raider's Performance
in Mahopac, NY |
Once again great visit. Best dentist in the area :)
in Mahopac, NY |
I would definitely recommend Dr. Raider and his wife to all my family and friends. My Son has had the best experience and really likes getting his teeth clean.....But as for me...I am not very fond of going to a Dentist. In fact I really hate it. But Dr. Raider and his wife and staff are wonderful. . He makes sure that I am not in any kind of pain or discomfort. He knows I'm a baby when it comes to going to a dentist...
For our disabled son as well as the other three members of our family we can’t recommend the Raiders enough.
in Carmel, NY |
I needed an emergency appointment for a severe tooth ache that delevoped over the weekend. Dr. Raider got me in immediately and diagnosed my problem and developed a plan of action to correct the problem. Many thanks to Dr. Raider and his wonderful staff!
Stormville, NY |
Clean, efficient and professional. Best dental practice I've come across.
New Paltz, NY |
Excellent
in Mahopac, NY |
I would highly recommend Dr. Raider to all my family and friends. I am not very fond of going to a Dentist. In fact I really hate it. But Dr. Raider and his staff are just wonderful. He made sure that I was not in any kind of pain or discomfort. He explains what has to be done and does it quickly and efficiently. Had two root canals done this visit and afterwards felt great with very little discomfort. I have always been taken on time. Never longs waits.
Brewster, NY |
Excellent. I've been a patient as well as my daughter for a few years and I've always had a wonderful experience. I highly recommend this practice
in Brewster, NY |
Dr. Raider is professional yet "hometown comfortable" creating a close relationship with his patients that is built on honesty and trust. He explains procedures in layman's terms and explains all the options fairly. I will not go anywhere else!
in Nyack NY |
Dr Raider is Extremely professional and caring. His office has excellent service. His staff do their job really well and are always on top of their game. I am very pleased to have found the right place for my dental care.
in Warwick, NY |
The best experience I have ever had in a dental setting. All of my dental concerns and questions were of the utmost importance to Dr. Raider. It's not always common to find a Doctor who is able to balance professionalism and empathy toward a patients emotional state with regards to dental treatment. He is kind, and extremely knowledgeable. I have found my lifelong dental home with Dr. Raider and his staff.
Carmel, NY |
Dr. Raider is an awesome and knowledgable dentist, but his insurance assistant is terribly inarticulate and unable to provide accurate information to the patients. I ended up paying well over $2000 dollars for a procedure I didn't need or want because they said that I needed it and my insurance covered it. Apparently they never received/put in the approval and I paid for something that I was unable to complete as a result of Lisa's negligence. At this point it is clear that they don't care.
Goldens Bridge, NY |
Wonderful staff, great office.
Nice, clean and friendly
Mahopac, NY |
Dr. Raider is a consummate professional. He takes the extra time to explain what needs to be done to improve your dental health and why.
in carmel, NY |
Dr. Raider is amazing I just started seeing him and I have been there for emergencies he has always gotten to the bottom of it he even called after my root canal on a Sunday to make sure I was ok. He is very caring knows what he is doing he is upfront with the plan and what treatments need to be done. I am so happy I started seeing him
in Carmel , NY |
Concerned with your comfort. State of the art facility with a friendly staff.
in Carmel, NY |
Dr. Raidar is a soft-spoken and gentle doctor. He is key in listening to your needs and concerns. I have and would highly recommend him to all of my family and friends.
in New York, NY |
Always comfortable my fears go as they all keep me calm
in Mahopac, NY |
Always feel like I am treated like a family member....they are very thorough...The atmosphere in the office is very calming....
in Mahopac, NY |
Understanding, thoughtful, caring and concerned for your comfort.
in Mahopac, NY |
Everyone in the office is very kind and your experience there is fulfilling. Everything is explained to you in detail so you can make a decision. I highly recommend Dr Raider.
in Carmel, NY |
Dr, Raider and Dental Assistant Brittany did an AMAZING job. I recently got a wisdom tooth pulled and a root canal. They are so gentle and precise. For the first time in forever I am not scared going to the dentist. They make the experience pleasent. The office and rooms are clean and they use state of the art equipment. Dr. Raider is very thorough in his explanations of the work on my teeth and reviewing x-rays. I'm very happy with my visits!
in Carmel, Ny |
I have had a lot of work done. I'm always happy with his work, he is personable and easy going. He is always concerned about my comfort during procedures. Always thorough and proffessional.
Patterson,NY |
Always a friendly staff, and Dr.Raider is kind and professional.
in Yorktown Heights, NY |
Always the best experience!
in Carmel NY |
As always, professional, prompt and the office and staff provides excellent care.
in Mahopac, NY |
Once again, the best Dentist I ever been too. Dr. Raider did an excellent job in giving me the best smile. Thank you Dr. Raider.
Have you seen Dr. Mark Raider, DMD?
Are you Dr. Raider?