Dr. Mark Raider, DMD

Dr. Mark Raider, DMD

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Mark Raider, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Mahopac, NY and has been practicing for 13 years. He graduated from Boston University / Goldman School Of Dental Medicine in 2005 and practices dentistry, oral & maxillofacial surgery, and more.Read his story

888 Route 6

• Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

At Raider General Dentistry, our mission is to provide quality dental care in a technologically advanced, clean, and professional environment using the most innovative, cutting-edge procedures.
Dr. Mark Raider provides general, cosmetic, and im...

• Dental Hygiene

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Raider

Dr. Raider?
Dr. Raider's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Mark Raider, DMD
Dr. Raider was able to educate me about my dental problem and explain his recommended treatment in a way that was easy for me to understand. Also, the technology in his office allowed me to better understand how my treatment was going to work. His treatment was pain free and worked well to fix my problem that I originally came in to fix. I recommend him to all my friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Raider, DMD?
The first cap he placed had to be removed as it did not set properly. After the cap was placed for a second time, I complained several times about severe sensitivity to any cold & discomfort. His advice was that the sensitivity could take 6 months to subside and as long as I was not having pain radiating up my jaw, it was fine. Dr. Raider's "bedside manner" can be described as arrogant, dismissive, and rude. What actually needed: 1) A root canal which got rid of the unbelievable sensitivity I
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Raider, DMD?
Dr. Raider is so thorough and kind. He Has a gentle touch and is great easing my anxiety when I am in the chair. His office is always VERY clean from top to bottom.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Raider, DMD?
Originally referred to Dr. Raider for extractions. Even though Dr. Raider had a lot of patients that day he was able to squeeze me in. Office was crowded but there was little to no wait. Dr. Raider was extremely informative and made the procedure as painless as possible. After the wonderful experience I switched to him as my full-time dentist. Office still looks new, clean, and state-of-the-art. Never felt neglected. He also provides lots of advice to make sure my teeth stay healthy and clean.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Raider, DMD?
Once again great visit. Best dentist in the area :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Raider, DMD?
I would definitely recommend Dr. Raider and his wife to all my family and friends. My Son has had the best experience and really likes getting his teeth clean.....But as for me...I am not very fond of going to a Dentist. In fact I really hate it. But Dr. Raider and his wife and staff are wonderful. . He makes sure that I am not in any kind of pain or discomfort. He knows I'm a baby when it comes to going to a dentist...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Raider, DMD?
For our disabled son as well as the other three members of our family we can’t recommend the Raiders enough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Raider, DMD?
I needed an emergency appointment for a severe tooth ache that delevoped over the weekend. Dr. Raider got me in immediately and diagnosed my problem and developed a plan of action to correct the problem. Many thanks to Dr. Raider and his wonderful staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Raider, DMD?
Clean, efficient and professional. Best dental practice I've come across.
Excellent
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Raider, DMD?
I would highly recommend Dr. Raider to all my family and friends. I am not very fond of going to a Dentist. In fact I really hate it. But Dr. Raider and his staff are just wonderful. He made sure that I was not in any kind of pain or discomfort. He explains what has to be done and does it quickly and efficiently. Had two root canals done this visit and afterwards felt great with very little discomfort. I have always been taken on time. Never longs waits.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Raider, DMD?
Excellent. I've been a patient as well as my daughter for a few years and I've always had a wonderful experience. I highly recommend this practice
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Raider, DMD?
Dr. Raider is professional yet "hometown comfortable" creating a close relationship with his patients that is built on honesty and trust. He explains procedures in layman's terms and explains all the options fairly. I will not go anywhere else!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Raider, DMD?
Dr Raider is Extremely professional and caring. His office has excellent service. His staff do their job really well and are always on top of their game. I am very pleased to have found the right place for my dental care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Raider, DMD?
The best experience I have ever had in a dental setting. All of my dental concerns and questions were of the utmost importance to Dr. Raider. It's not always common to find a Doctor who is able to balance professionalism and empathy toward a patients emotional state with regards to dental treatment. He is kind, and extremely knowledgeable. I have found my lifelong dental home with Dr. Raider and his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Raider, DMD?
Dr. Raider is an awesome and knowledgable dentist, but his insurance assistant is terribly inarticulate and unable to provide accurate information to the patients. I ended up paying well over $2000 dollars for a procedure I didn't need or want because they said that I needed it and my insurance covered it. Apparently they never received/put in the approval and I paid for something that I was unable to complete as a result of Lisa's negligence. At this point it is clear that they don't care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Raider, DMD?
Wonderful staff, great office.
Nice, clean and friendly
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Raider, DMD?
Dr. Raider is a consummate professional. He takes the extra time to explain what needs to be done to improve your dental health and why.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Raider, DMD?
Dr. Raider is amazing I just started seeing him and I have been there for emergencies he has always gotten to the bottom of it he even called after my root canal on a Sunday to make sure I was ok. He is very caring knows what he is doing he is upfront with the plan and what treatments need to be done. I am so happy I started seeing him
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Raider?

Insurance accepted