Dr. Mark Park, MD

Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryMale

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Dr. Mark Park, MD is a Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Specialist in Westwood, NJ. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Hackensack Meridian Health Hackensack University Medical Center and Hackensack Meridian Health Pascack Valley Medical Center. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Mark Park, MD

Bergen Oral & Maxillofacial Sgy

260 Old Hook Rd # 202 Westwood, NJ 07675

Dr. Park's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Park

Dr. Park

After multiple traumatic dental experiences in the past, it has been hard for me to find somebody I trust. Dr. Park was actually the second surgeon I saw to get my wisdom teeth removed. I ended up walking out of the first surgeon’s office due to some major concerns with the practice, so I came in extra anxious about this procedure. During my consultation with Dr. Park, I explained everything that had happened and warned him about how nervous I was. He listened to my concerns, answered my questions, and explained the process in detail. On the day of my surgery, he was sure to answer any last minute questions I had and helped to calm my nerves. A month later, I can officially say that everything went really well and the healing process has been super smooth. I cannot recommend Dr. Park enough!
Veronika – May 07, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Park, MD?
I selected dr. Park based on so many position reviews. These were very misleading. Dr. Park only performs surgery on TMJ problems. He doesn't treat with any of the nonsurgical methods other dentists use. Visit was rushed. Offfice staff don't always answer phones. Very difficult to speak to the office you are calling; they use an answering service most of the time. They inputted my wrong birth date. Dr. park took a panoramic xray, told me I didn't need surgery , go home and use heat pack several times a day, and take nsaids and go on a liquid diet. And further, he told me if my TMJ happens again go the physical theapy. I went to PT and am still in treatment, but obviously need much more than just P T. Read Less
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
Dec 29, 2020
I'm very sorry to hear you felt rushed during the...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Park, MD?
I thoroughly enjoyed my experience at Bergen Oral Surgery. The entire staff handled me with kid gloves. Dr. Mark Park took the time to listen to my concerns and understood my anxiety about dental surgery. He was pleasant, encouraging, professional and in my opinion sets the standard of care in this area. With so many stressful concerns on our minds today; the uncertainty of COVID-19, and political unrest on our streets, my tooth extraction was a positive experience and one less worry on my mind. I was truly in capable hands. I’m just so happy to know that this procedure is over and I’m enjoying a beautiful day without painful side effects. You must understand, I started this journey before the lockdown dealing with doctors who weren’t listening to me and therefore, were ineffective in reducing my pain. I would totally recommend Bergen Oral Surgery under the care of Mark Park!
  • Staff wasn't friendly
Jenni James – Aug 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Park, MD?
Dr. Park is an incredible person. He understood my concerns and was so compassionate towards me with my anxiety. I feel wholeheartedly that he always has the patients well being as his number one priority. Dr. Park thank you so much for being so kind and thoughtful and an amazing Dr. My procedure was a pleasure thanks to you. -Linda Adler
Linda Adler – Jun 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Park, MD?
Dr. Park is nothing short of amazing! Professional, knowledgeable, patient and compassionate are just a few words that describe his style. The staff was equally invested in my care taking all the proper precautions needed and consistently making sure I felt comfortable. I am not only impressed but extremely grateful for Dr. Park and the staff. Highly recommended.
Melissa M. – Apr 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Park, MD?
I am a very anxious patient and Dr. Park was sooo patient , kind and alleviated all of my fears. The anxiety I had the weekend before was awful and when I arrived , the office staff, the nurses that assisted and Dr. Park were all Angels without wings. I felt no pain during or after my extractions. Dr. Park and this staff are wonderful!!! They deserve 20 Stars! I thank you, Dr . Park and staff for being so wonderful!! Joanne dipaola
Joanne Dipaola – Jan 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Park, MD?
Saw Dr Park for the first time today. Had to have an infected tooth extracted. I was a nervous wreck. He was wonderful. As soon as I met him I felt relaxed.He is so compassionate. Thank u Dr Park.
LINDA MULVANEY in Bergenfield, NJ – Jan 04, 2020
You did awesome Linda! Thank you for those words...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Park, MD?
Great experience! Very friendly and extraction of impacted teeth went very well - there was little pain and swelling following surgery. He called the night of surgery to make sure everything was okay. Great doctor!
Sep 30, 2019
Thanks for the kind words :) that means a lot,...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Park, MD?
Dr. Park is one of the most professional healthcare providers who I've ever been to. Dr. Park will take the time, no matter how long, to explain what you need to know and get your history. He was compassionate and very knowledgeable about the conditions. He is the rare type of doctor who will never make you feel rushed or like a bother for asking questions. I have other medical issues outside of his field, and he still took the time to confer with my other physician to ensure treatment would be successful. If I could give him 10 stars, I would! I would highly recommend him to anyone.
Sep 15, 2019
Ahh I can only guess who this one is! You're an...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Park, MD?
Saw dr mark park for the first time today to rescrew a healing cap in my tooth. He got back to me on the phone almost immediately and was able to get me in right away. He worked diligently within my time constraints and was SOOO friendly. Also he talks you through everything he’s doing so you aren’t surprised by a push or pull or feeling.
Ally L – Aug 08, 2019
Dr. Park's Reply –
Thank you for the words Ally! Wish you the best
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Park, MD?
Dr. Park is the best oral surgeon I have ever had. He did both an extraction and implant in one day and I felt nothing. A few hours after the surgery?, I took an Ibuprofen. Just before bedtime, I took another. The day after I didn't even have to use any pain medication. He is very nice to talk to. He takes his time explaining what he is going to do, as well as explaining the post-surgery care. I highly recommend him!
James Charles in North Haledon, NJ – Nov 18, 2018
Hey James, Just figuring out how to reply to...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Park, MD?
Thank you so very much for your professionalism and care!
GL in Rhinebeck, NY – Sep 02, 2018
Dr. Park's Reply –
You are very welcome!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Park, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Park?