Dr. Mark Padolsky, DDS

Dr. Mark Padolsky, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Male
Dr. Mark Padolsky, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Atlanta, GA and has been practicing for 36 years. He graduated from Emory University in 1982 and practices dentistry.

1624 Piedmont Ave NE

Atlanta, GA 30324

Learn about Dr. Padolsky

This content was provided by Dr. Padolsky "We are a small group dental practice dedicated to assisting our patients to improve their lives with good dental health. That's why we go out of our way offer superior care and a superior experience, making sure our patients enjoy our calm, comfortable and welcoming atmosphere."

1  Practice Areas

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Emory University
    Medical School | Graduated 1982

Dr. Padolsky has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Padolsky has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Padolsky does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Padolsky and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Padolsky's Reviews

3.2
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Padolsky to family and friends

Dr. Padolsky's Performance

GOOD

Dr. Padolsky was Great! We had a great experience. From Kiona answering the phone & and assisting us with scheduling, to Dr Sydney and Hanza's kind and informative manner.We found Dr. Padolsky listening to our questions and concerns and taking the time to answer with a kindness & a sense of humor....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
So rude, condescending and sexist. He also tries to work outside his scope of practice as a DENTIST. He thinks he is a medical doctor, but he's not. Avoid at all costs. On the plus side, his staff is nice, but he is very rude and condescending to them as well. I'm sure that's the reason that his...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Great for dental emergencies!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
When I called two years ago they said, "YES, we accept your insurance." What ALL of them NEGLECTED to tell me at ANY time was that they were OUT OF NETWORK. I have been over-paying for two years. It absolutely hurts my heart that these people, despite knowing my financial situation, would choose to...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0

I am so sorry you had a bad experience with our office. Unfortunately, due to HIPPA regulations I cannot discuss anything openly. I would love for you to give me a call at 404-874-7428 so I can help you directly. Sincerely Jon P.