Pediatric Dentistry  |
Dr. Mark Muncy, DMD
Dr. Mark Muncy, DMD is a dentist who practices in Greer, SC. He is 47 years old.

420 the Pkwy Ste B

Greer, SC 29650

• Guardian
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Muncy

• Pediatric Dentistry

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.

Education data for Dr. Muncy is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Muncy has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Muncy has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Muncy does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Muncy and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Muncy's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Muncy to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Muncy's Performance
    GOOD
Extremely pleased with the quality of care my son received from the dentist and staff. For a busy mom, thankful we were in and out quickly and pleased with the procedure my son had done. We will be back!
Greenville, SC |
Absolutely horrible experience that has now resulted in my child being terrified of any dentist. Very poor bedside manner and very impatient with children who are afraid and therefore not cooperating as he thinks they should. I take reviews very seriously and even one poor review would make me look elsewhere in regards to a physician of any kind. Heed my advice and look elsewhere. It is not worth having to help your child regain trust in a dentist again.
Greenville, SC |
We have been patients of Dr Muncy's for 15 years now. My kids love to go see him. He's friendly, personable, time efficient, and just a kind happy person in general. The staff is wonderful. The play area and movies help occupy the kids' attention too. Highly reccomend!
My daughter had an emergency with one of her teeth and Dr. Muncy was able to help us so quickly. He was efficient and very compassionate. She has a fear of all doctors, even as a teenager and he made her feel very comfortable. We will be back and would highly recommend him to someone looking for a an excellent pediatric dentist.
Taylors, SC |
About two weeks ago my son needed to have a gigantic cavity filled. My son is on the autism spectrum and this kind of thing can be a "little" traumatic for him (and me,ha!). Dr Muncy's assistant Felicia called us back into the room and was kind and patient with Cory as he asked a few questions about the work that was about to be done. Normally, my son is very nervous. Felicia was able to set his mind at ease as we wa
Taylors, SC |
Dr Muncy is a great dentist! He is funny and makes my kids feel comfortable. I highly recommend him!!
in Greenville, SC |
We have been taking our children to Dr. Muncy for years and could not be happier with his practice. My son is anxious about pretty much everything but Dr. Muncy's playful manor relaxed him and allowed him to enjoy going to the dentist. In addition, we bring our foster children to Dr. Muncy. These kids come from traumatic backgrounds and have had no dental care but he still makes the experience pleasant for them. I recommend this practice to all of our friends.
in Simpsonville, SC |
Its not often that I find a Doctor or Dentist that has impressed me as immensely as Dr.Mark Muncy. I have 4 children, so I have experienced my share of doctors in parenting. By the time my 7 year old came to Dr. Muncy she had been to 3 other pediatric dentists and was so afraid she would throw up in anticipation. Dr. Muncy was different. He was gentle, caring and funny, oh so funny! More importantly, he was wonderful at repairing my little girls mouth, and heart, with excellence and kindness.
in Greenville, SC |
Dr. Muncy told me that my daughter has a cavity in her 6-year molar, and two huge cavities that need crowns and that all that has to be done with laughing gas. I am glad I went for the second opinion, turned out the 6-year molar just had a groove in it, no cavity and other two teeth just had a small cavities which were fixed even without Novacaine. My daughter was petrified of Muncy, he just was impatient and didn't know how to make a little girl to feel comfortable at the dentist office.
in Simpsonville, SC |
I have been to several dentists with my son. Dr Muncy is awesome with my son, makes him feel comfortable with whatever procedure he is getting ready to have and his waiting room is one of a kind, giving the kids something to do while they wait.
Have you seen Dr. Mark Muncy, DMD?
Are you Dr. Muncy?