Dr. Mark Moskowitz, DDS

Dr. Mark Moskowitz, DDS

Dentistry  ·

Dr. Mark Moskowitz, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Saratoga Springs, NY and has been practicing for 31 years. He practices dentistry.

Springs Dental

• Guardian
  • MetLife
  • MVP Health Care

Learn about Dr. Moskowitz

This content was provided by Dr. Moskowitz "In 2014 I opened our new practice in Saratoga Springs, NY at 75 Weibel Ave. next door to Kohl's Dept store. Previously, I practiced for more than 23 years in Queensbury, NY and enjoyed working with many wonderful patients over the years.

I believe that the patient should always be in control. I will never inflict pain on a patient.  I would never want someone to hurt me, so I have dedicated my work to showing patients how easy it can be to have quality, long-lasting dental work without pain.

I enjoy working in a relaxed atmosphere and I enjoy sharing in the lives of my patients and treating my patients as people and not just another set of teeth.

I consider it an honor to be given the opportunity to help each and every patient who comes to me and I will continue to provide the best and most comfortable dentistry for them.

Mark Moskowitz DDS

• Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration
  • Tooth Discoloration (Resistant to Whitening)

No malpractice history found for New York.

• University of Illinois At Chicago / College of Dentistry
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1985
  • University of Illinois At Chicago / College of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1987

Dr. Moskowitz has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Moskowitz has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Moskowitz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Moskowitz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Schedule Online Now

Dr. Moskowitz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Moskowitz to family and friends

Dr. Moskowitz's Performance

Dr. Moskowitz Says:
"

I am honored to be chosen by so many patients as their dentist.  I cherish the relationships I have with my patients, some of whom I have treated for 23 years.  It is wonderful for me to be able to read what patients think about the care I provide for them.  I respect the way my patients feel and always try my hardest to be the best I can be for them.

If any patient of mine has any concern, I encourage them to

...

Dr. Markowitz checked out a tooth I had concerns about. It turned out to have decay and needed a crown replacement. There was some question about whether it needed a root canal, but he basically told me it was up to me, that he was able to get the tooth in good enough shape and If I could handle...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I could not have had a better experience than I did with dr. Mark Moskowitz and his staff. I needed a root canal and multiple cavities filled. They managed to do all the dental work within 3 visits and a short time frame knowing I was moving out of state. I would highly recommend springs dental...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Beautiful office, caring staff, great experience overall!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr Moskowitz, his wife, and staff are outstanding. Very friendly. I am always treated as though I'm the only one in the office. I've had many different procedures and have never felt pain. Not even when being injected with a needle. Any work I've had done appears to be natural and is not...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Best dentist I have ever been to. We moved to this area a few years back and i kept putting off seeing the dentist. Needless to say my bridge fell out and I was in total panic. My husband had seen Dr Moskowitz a few times and made me an appointment that very day. He had to numb my mouth and I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1