Dr. Mark Moskowitz, DDS

• MVP Health Care
  • PHP-Physicians Health Plan
  • POMCO Group
  • Universal American

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Reviewing Dr. Moskowitz

Dr. Moskowitz's Review Details
5 based on 32 responses
Experience with Dr. Moskowitz
Dr. Moskowitz's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (26)
Dr. Moskowitz says

I am honored to be chosen by so many patients as their dentist.  I cherish the relationships I have with my patients, some of whom I have treated for 23 years.  It is wonderful for me to be able to read what patients think about the care I provide for them.  I respect the way my patients feel and always try my hardest to be the best I can be for them.

If any patient of mine has any concern, I encourage them to contact me directly at 584-2848 and I will do my best to help resolve whatever the issue may be.

in White Plains, NY |
I had not been to the dentist in almost ten years because of some pretty awful childhood experiences. I went in very anxious, but they took excellent care of me. They did so many things to make sure that I was as comfortable as possible. I left feeling pleased with the work done and feeling so much better about having dental work done. I will definitely be back soon!
in Queensbury, NY |
Dr. Moskowitz has been superior. He came recommended to me- as I was asking cohorts who they went to and why. Previously, I went to a dentist that did not honor my insurance. Dr, Moskowitz did, and as such, has saved me money, headaches, and time. He has a very soft touch and an excellent attitude. Extremely polite. I actually look forward to my visits and polite conversation. He has it all...but don't take it from me...see for yourself. You will understand.
in Queensbury NY |
I had a dental emergency during Easter weekend while I was in NJ. I called the doctor and he made arrangements to see me asap. He saw me for 3 hours after his normal workday until almost 7pm and it was all free of charge. I highly reccomend Dr.Mark for any dental needs. I dont usually give reviews but in this case Dr.Marks work deserves to be aknowledged.
in Schaghticoke, NY |
I have been a patient of Dr. Moskowitz for about 20 years now (my whole family goes to see Dr. Mark when we need dental work). Dr. Mark and his staff are always very pleasant and I trust his advice implicitly about my dental care. I would highly recommend Dr. Moskowitz to anybody looking for a dentist.
in NY |
As a senior having lived in various locations throughout the country during the past 50+ years I've seen my share of dental care. Dr. Moskowitz and his staff are absolutely terrific. Choose this practice to take care of you and you have made the best choice. Nobody looks forward to going to the dentist although these excellent professionals get you close!
in Greenfield Center, NY |
Having not been to a dentist in almost 4 years I chose to go to Dr. Moskowitz based on previous reviews. His office was clean and comfortable. Everyone is very nice. The Hygienist did a great job cleaning my teeth. Dr. Moskowitz explained the work that needed to be done and why. He is very calming and reassuring. I am very satisfied that I chose Dr. Moskowitz as my dentist and would recommend him to anyone.
in Greenwich NY |
Got me in quickly when I had a dental emergency. He was genuinely concerned about helping me...which he did with expert professionalism. I am very impressed and I have recommended him to several others. A+++++
in Diamond Point, NY |
My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Mark's for 2 decades now!! (hard to believe it's been that long) He is everything good that a person could wish for in a dentist - experienced, professional and caring, with a very gentle touch and soothing manner. We have followed him from Queensbury to Saratoga and would never consider seeing another dentist.
Have you seen Dr. Moskowitz?

Compare Dr. Moskowitz

Compare this Dentist

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Moskowitz says..

When I was a new dentist, I thought dental school had prepared me well for doing dentistry.  After 5 years of practicing, I realized how much I had learned in those 5 years after dental school and I thought I was pretty darn good.

After 10 years of practicing, I realized that  although I was a good dentist, there was always more for me to learn and perfect.  I have now been practicing 27 years and I still approach my profession with the desire to continually improve in every area of my work.  I keep an open mind and and stay abreast of the latest advances and technology that can make dental care easier, more esthetic and durable for my patients.

I don't cut corners because I want my work to last.  I treat people as if they are my own family because I am honored they have chosen me as their dentist.

I know from experience what pitfalls to avoid and how to keep patients comfortable so that dentistry can be a pleasant experience.

This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.
  • Bleeding Gums
  • Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration
  • Tooth Discoloration (Resistant to Whitening)

Dr. Moskowitz says..

I love to help my patients regain function and esthetics.  I have restored thousands of patient's teeth to help them chew better and smile more confidently.  I have taken many courses in esthetic dentistry and know how to create beautiful smiles.  I have also restored many patient's worn down or missing teeth to help them live happier and more comfortable lives.  I work with patients of all ages and have seen patients as young as 3 and as old as 93

This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.
  • Amalgam Dental Fillings
  • Fluoride Varnish
  • Gold Dental Inlays
  • Implant-Supported Crown
  • Lower Dentures
  • Non-Extraction Treatment (for Dental Crowding)
  • Non-Surgical Gum Treatment
  • Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

No malpractice history found for New York.

University of Illinois At Chicago / College of Dentistry

Graduated in 1987

University of Illinois At Chicago / College of Dentistry

Graduated in 1985

Dr. Moskowitz has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Moskowitz has no media or publications listed.

Memberships & Affiliations

Dr. Moskowitz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Moskowitz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Moskowitz's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Dentistry
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Moskowitz

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Moskowitz's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Moskowitz

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Moskowitz's Care Philosophy

In 2014 I opened our new practice in Saratoga Springs, NY at 75 Weibel Ave. next door to Kohl's Dept store. Previously, I practiced for more than 23 years in Queensbury, NY and enjoyed working with many wonderful patients over the years.

I believe that the patient should always be in control. I will never inflict pain on a patient.  I would never want someone to hurt me, so I have dedicated my work to showing patients how easy it can be to have quality, long-lasting dental work without pain.

I enjoy working in a relaxed atmosphere and I enjoy sharing in the lives of my patients and treating my patients as people and not just another set of teeth.

I consider it an honor to be given the opportunity to help each and every patient who comes to me and I will continue to provide the best and most comfortable dentistry for them.

Mark Moskowitz DDS