Dr. Mark Miller, DDS

Dr. Mark Miller, DDS

Dentistry | Male

Dr. Mark Miller is a warm, compassionate, and detail-oriented dentist. His private practice is in Towson, MD. He is also a registered pharmacist who keeps his license active, to better serve his patients and to keep abreast of current pharmacy trends. His practice includes extractions, emergency dentistry, implants, sleep apnea appliances, teeth whiteningcrown and bridgerestorative dentistry, and dentures. He is a graduate of the University of Maryland, Baltimore College of Dental Surgery, and also has a degree in Pharmacy from Northeastern University in Boston, MA. Dr. Miller is certified by the Clinical Foundation of Orthopedics and Orthodontics, is a member of the Gamma Pi Delta Prosthodontic Society, and a member of America's Top Dentists, 2013. He received a Certification of Recognition from the American Dental Associations, and a Letter of Commendation from President Bush for volunteering in a foreign country. Dr. Miller is active in the community, serving on the board of directors of a private boys' school and volunteering for various community projects. In his leisure time, he enjoys woodworking, making jewelry, gardening, and travelling with his wife and daughter. He is originally from Boston, Massachusetts.

• Dental School - University of Maryland

• Hebrew

Awards and Publications

• America's Top Dentists, 2013
  • Letter of Commendation from President Bush (for serving in a foreign country)

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Miller's Experience

Visiting Dr. Miller

Dr. Miller accepts 20 insurance carriers

Dr. Miller's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Miller to family and friends
Dr. Miller's Performance
in Middle River, MD |
I've always been terrifed of the dentist which played a huge part as to why I never took the proper care of my teeth. Myself and my husband Jason both needed a lot of dental work done. Jason found Dr. Miller and urged me to go reassuring me how great he was. I'm extremely glad I did! Dr. Miller is very compassionate, thoughtful, kind and patient man. I had lots of work done and due to such a wonderful man and great dentist I would definitely recommend him, already have! Amazing! !!!!!!!!!!
Dr. Miller and his staff are always professional, kind and courteous . Dr. Miller also makes himself available to talk with his patients to address their concerns. If you call to speak with him he will definitely return your call personally and he will call and check up on his patients after a specific procedure. Both my husband and myself have been patients for a good many of years and we drive from Westminster to see him. We trust in his expertise.
in Middle River, MD |
Mark Miller is an excellent dentist. He is friendly very experienced And does amazing work. I haven't been to a dentist in a long time and had bad tooth decay. Dr. Miller was able to save a lot of my teeth and they now look like new teeth. He saved my teeth at a less price than pulling them. My wife is terrified of the dentist but once she came to Dr. Miller she was at ease and not scared to go to him. She also needed a lot of work. I would recommend dr. Miller to anyone. He does amazing work .
in Baltimore, MD |
I have been a patient of Dr. Miller's for several years. I have always found him to be knowledgeable, patient, and willing to listen as well as explain. He is conservative in his approach, taking the least drastic, invasive, and expensive approach possible. I highly recommend him.
in Cockeysville, MD |
Dr. Miller and his staff are great. They make you feel at ease and always try their best to accommodate your schedule. I have been going to him for many years.
in Baltimore, MD |
I would highly recommend Dr. Miller! I've previously been terrified of dental experiences (before coming to this practice). I came here as a new patient a few months ago to have some extensive dental work done, and can happily say I am not longer terrified of the dentist! He is very skilled and truly cares about the patient and their comfort. He really takes the time to make sure that you're doing well.
in Boynton beach |
I have been going to Dr.Millers office for many years.I always received excellent care.
in Baltimore |
—Best dentist ever! Always so kind and explains everything in a patient and clear way! No pain at all either!
in Towson, MD |
I have been with Dr. Miller for almost 20 years. He has always been there for me. He knows I'm a very anxious patient. He takes his time and explains what needs to be done. I can honestly say there has never been a time when I felt any real discomfort and that means a lot to me. His staff is very kind and they make me feel at home. Thanks Dr Miller and staff.
in Cockeysville, MD |
After so many bad experiences with dentist office,I finally found the dental office for me ! Staff is always friendly and helpful. Dr. Miller is great and always explains what works needs to be done. He always call afterwards to make sure everything is okay. They always take me back in a timely fashion. I highly recommend Dr. Miller and staff.
in Baltimore, MD |
I've been a patient of Dr. Miller for over 25 year's. He is very knowledgeable and caring. His staff is very friendly and professional. I am extremely happy with hlm and highly recommend his office.
Baltimore, MD |
I've been a patient of Dr. Miller's for over 20 years. He and his staff are very professional, courteous and compassionate. Dr. Miller takes the time to explain what has to be done and the reasons for it. I highly recommend him.
in Towson, MD |
Extremely rude receptionist made me stop coming back to the place. She proved that they just don't care.
in Street, MD |
I was terrified of the dentist and my daughter referred me to him and I have had nothing but great experiences with him....Staff is friendly and considerate polite and attentive. Dr Miller is caring and always calls to make sure your procedure went well and you're doing okay afterwards. I couldn't ask for a better experience...I would refer anyone looking for a dentist to Dr. Miller.
Have you seen Dr. Mark Miller, DDS?
Are you Dr. Miller?

Compare Dr. Miller

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.
}

Dr. Miller says...

• Dental School - University of Maryland

• Hebrew

Awards and Publications

• America's Top Dentists, 2013
  • Letter of Commendation from President Bush (for serving in a foreign country)

Dr. Miller's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in Maryland not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

Dr. Miller does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Miller and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of Maryland / Baltimore College Of Dental Surgery

Graduated in 1980

Northeastern University

Graduated in 1973

• Yiddish

Dr. Miller does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Miller and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Prosthodontics