Dr. Mark Mappes, DDS

Dr. Mark Mappes, DDS

Orthodontics  ·

Dr. Mark Mappes, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Nashville, TN. He practices orthodontics.Read his story

Mappes Orthodontics

7640 Highway 70 S Ste 105

Nashville, TN 37221

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Mappes

Dr. Mappes' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Mappes "I love being an orthodontist, and I have selected a team that not only enjoys the practice of orthodontics but enjoys working together as well. We love the art of problem-solving while straightening teeth, and are privileged to develop relationships with our patients over a period of time. I get to contribute to our patients’ quality of life and self-esteem, and give them a great smile that will last a lifetime. I am blessed to get to come to work and truly enjoy what I do every day. Education Bachelor of Science, biology and chemistry – University of Cincinnati Doctorate of Dental Surgery – University of Tennessee Master of Science, orthodontics – University of Tennessee Continuing Education By participating in continued education courses every year, I am able to stay current with the latest technology and orthodontic treatments. This enables me to provide the best possible care to my patients and ensure successful treatment outcomes. I am also involved in many professional organizations, which keeps me connected to the greater dental and orthodontic fields. American Dental Association American Association of Orthodontists Tennessee Dental Association Nashville Dental Society Southern Association of Orthodontists Tennessee Association of Orthodontists Outside the Office I am originally from Cincinnati and now reside in Nashville with my wife Diana, our children — Krissy, Michael, and John Paul — our dog named Cody, and some hamsters and fish. I like to listen to all different types of music, and living in Music City, USA has given me a real appreciation of many genres. I also enjoy fishing, boating, and traveling with my family."

This content was provided by Dr. Mappes "At Mappes Orthodontics, we specialize in the treatment of children, teens, and adults, making us able to uniquely meet the needs of our patients of all ages. Whether you're interested in traditional braces, Invisalign, or Invisalign Teen, you'll find your best smile here! http://www.mappesortho.com"

1  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics

• Crooked Teeth
  • Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• Retainers
  • Snoring Prevention
  • Spacers for Braces
  • Springs for Braces

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• Bachelor Of Science, Biology and Chemistry
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Mappes has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Mappes has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Mappes does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mappes and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mappes' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mappes to family and friends

Dr. Mappes' Performance

Our son loves Dr mappes. The staff is extremely friendly and professional.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
This man has been taking care of my teeth for almost 20 years. I got braces the first time when I was 12 years old. I have had them three times since and invisalign. He has helped me every step of the way. He really cares about making sure your smile is perfect. I have one tooth that continuously...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0