Dr. Mark Mallery, DDS

Dr. Mark Mallery, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Mark Mallery, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Arlington, TX and has been practicing for 8 years. He graduated from Texas A&M University Health Science Center / Baylor College Of Dentistry in 2009 and practices dentistry.Read his story

719 N Fielder Rd

Arlington, TX 76012

• Ameritas
  • CompBenefits Corp.
  • MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Mallery

Dr. Mallery's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Mallery "I was born in Grand Prairie and graduated from Lamar High school. I went on to complete my undergrad from Baylor University in Waco, earned my dental degree from Baylor College of Dentistry, and completed a one year residency afterwards. I purchased this practice in October of 2016 and now have the privilege of treating patients I grew up with, and some who were amazing mentors. My wife, Heidi, is a hygienist and we have three beautiful children, Justin (10), Abby (7) and Logan (3). We enjoy baseball, boating, wake boarding, surfing, and traveling. "

This content was provided by Dr. Mallery "Dentistry allows me to relieve pain, cure disease and change patient's lives through various restorative and cosmetic procedures.  This field is advancing so rapidly and it's an exciting time to practice dentistry.  I pride myself in staying on the cutting edge of dental advancements and jump on continuing education opportunities.  If there's a procedure that will allow me to provide better care for my patients, I want to know about it.  I am honored to treat  every patient who walks through our door and appreciate their trust and faith in me to do so.  We have an amazing team and feel that our patients are like family, which is why we chose to name our practice Mallery Family Dental.  "

1  Practice Areas

• Texas A&M University Health Science Center / Baylor College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2009
  • Texas A&M University Health Science Center / Baylor College Of Dentistry
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2010

Dr. Mallery has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Mallery has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Mallery does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mallery and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mallery's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Mallery

Dr. Mallery?
Dr. Mallery's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Mark Mallery, DDS
Dr. Mark Mallery was excellent! Friendly staff, easy scheduling, personable doc. I'm very happy that I chose to come see them a couple weeks back. I was having a very hard time with pain in my jaw, by my back wisdom teeth. After several days of "manning up" and pushing through the pain, I called...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Mallery, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Mallery?