Dr. Mark Lenz, DDS

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics ·  Male · Age 61

Dr. Lenz

Lenz Orthodontics

1558 S Green Bay Rd Mount Pleasant, WI 53406

Dr. Mark Lenz, DDS is an orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics practitioner in Mount Pleasant, WI and has been practicing for 35 years. He graduated from Marquette University / School Of Dentistry in 1982 and practices orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.

Dr. Lenz accepts

Dr. Lenz accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
Assurant Health
DHA
DHA Premier
Delta Dental
Delta Dental PPO
Delta Dental Premier
DenteMax

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Wisconsin

Check if Dr. Lenz treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Lenz's conditions and procedures:

• Dental Brace
  • Orthodontic Disorders

Everyone would like a beautiful, healthy smile and this is one of the best reasons for orthodontic treatment. An attractive smile enhances self-esteem, which can actually improve's one's quality of life.

Dr Mark Lenz takes pride in the le...

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

Dr. Lenz?
Dr. Lenz's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Mark Lenz, DDS
Recent
Thank you for being one of the best service providers in Wisconsin. My dentist referred me to you, and I am so glad he did. Everyone is absolutely fabulous in both Racine and Waterford offices. Your care, attention, patient’s wellbeing and attention to our needs is what makes you my favorite Orthodontic service provider. I have recommended you to my friends and colleagues. Will continue recommending you and of course have proof of a great smile to show them why!! Kaye Homam
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Lenz, DDS?
Everyone here is super nice, accommodating, and friendly, and I'm thrilled with my final results!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Lenz, DDS?
As an adult and a dental hygienist, I can't say enough great things about Dr Lenz and his whole office team. He is so knowledgeable, professional and caring. I felt very comfortable here and well taken care of by the whole staff. I love my new smile, the results have exceeded my expectations! If you are looking for orthodontic care for a child or yourself, this is the office to trust.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Lenz, DDS?
After 2 years of braces it finally paid off! my profile looks so much better thanks to Dr.lenz and all the staff, they were all very friendly and made my experience so much better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Lenz, DDS?
A truly enjoyable experience. I’m so very impressed with the professionalism, care, and *amazing* staff of this office. By far exceeded my expectations. I will definitely recommend this office to family and friends. I did not expect the results to be so perfect!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Lenz, DDS?
Dr. Lenz and his staff have made two phases of braces for two kids a breeze! They are knowledgeable, patient, always running on time for appointments and the kids love going to their appointments, which says a lot about their comfort and the level of care received. The payment options have been flexible and reasonable. I highly recommend Dr. Lenz!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Lenz, DDS?
We are on our third family member's treatment here. Being a dental hygienist I get to see a lot of pre and post treatment and have always been very impressed with Dr. Lenz. His office has a great staff and great atmosphere which I am grateful for because there are a lot of appointments ??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Lenz, DDS?
The entire team was friendly, helpful, and very professional. As an adult patient I learned something very important: wear those rubber bands!! I am so happy to be finished early. The results are amazing. Thanks you Dr. Lenz!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Lenz, DDS?
Dr Lenz and his staff were excellent!! Great experience and would recommend to others
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Lenz, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Lenz?

Lenz Orthodontics