Dr. Mark Lake, DDS

Dr. Mark Lake, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Mark Lake, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Osage Beach, MO. He graduated from University Of Nebraska At Lincoln and practices dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and more.Read his story

1037 Palisades Blvd

Osage Beach, MO 65065

Learn about Dr. Lake

Dr. Lake's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Lake "My passion for dentistry was inspired by my father's work as a dentist. I grew up seeing him help make his patients confident about their smiles, getting them out of pain, and restoring their function to improve their quality of life. With this positive impression of what dentistry could do for people, I knew it was the right choice for me. Now that I've been practicing for more than 25 years, I've never been happier with the decision I made. Each and every day, I get to work one-on-one with my patients to create for them beautiful, healthy smiles. Having patients come to tears when they have a life changing appearance, the hugs of appreciation, and the smiles of a job well done are my true reward."

This content was provided by Dr. Lake "We work hard to create a stress-free dental experience by providing the quality of care and attention our patients expect and deserve."

3  Practice Areas

• Stained Teeth
  • Teething
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• University Of Nebraska At Lincoln
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Lake has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Lake has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lake does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lake and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lake's Reviews

4.2
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lake to family and friends

Dr. Lake's Performance

I had a great experience after a part of an old filling fell off. I was extremely nervous about the treatment since it was very close to the nerve; yet, he did an exceptional work.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I was very nervous about having dental work done, and him and his staff were patient with me, while I was shaking so bad that he had to stop repeatedly. Overall it was a positive experience! He has a very warm personality and a sense of humor, both of which make the experience tolerable! Also, he...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
The office is great and Dr. Lake seems really nice. However, I was not pleased at all that when I started going to him, he told both my husband and myself that we had at least 5 cavities each. 6 months previously neither one of us had any cavities. One of mine was legitimate, but we switched...more
Are you Dr. Lake?