Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Mark Kienle, MD
Dr. Mark Kienle was born and raised in Columbus, Ohio. He attended The Ohio State University and received early acceptance to dental school at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas (UNLV). While at UNLV, Dr. Kienle was accepted into a joint DMD/MBA program with the College of Business. He graduated with high honors in both programs in 2007. Dr. Kienle was then accepted into the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Residency/MD program at the University of Pennsylvania. This six-year program included an accelerated MD at the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, a two-year certificate of General Surgery training (including rotations on plastic surgery and pediatric plastic surgery) at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania and Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, and an advanced specialty certificate in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery from the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine. He successfully completed the rigorous process of becoming board certified by the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in 2015. Dr. Kienle's surgical interests are facial reconstructive surgery, dental implant surgery, bone grafting, the removal of impacted wisdom teeth, and general anesthesia. Dr. Kienle resides in Philadelphia. He enjoys visiting with his nieces and family, travelling abroad and running outdoors. One of his proudest accomplishments is completing the Bank of America Chicago Marathon in 2008 (6:04:08).

467 Pennsylvania Ave Ste 106

Fort Washington, PA 19034

• Ameritas
  • Guardian
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Kienle

To provide the highest quality Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery in a pleasant, safe, and caring environment.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Oral Surgical Procedures
  • Orthognathic Surgery
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• University Of Nevada School Of Medicine
  • University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2013
  • The Ohio State University
    Other Education | Completed 2003

Dr. Kienle has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kienle has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kienle does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kienle and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kienle's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kienle to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Kienle's Performance
in Newtown, PA |
I'm in my mid-40's and recently had all four wisdom teeth extracted. I'd read that the risk of complications for someone my age was much higher than for a younger person, so Dr. Kienle took the time to answer all of my questions and address my concerns. Fast forward to two weeks later and I've had zero complications. The process was completely painless (I was asleep) and recovery has been much easier than I'd anticipated. Dr. Kienle has great bedside manner and made me feel very comfortable.
in Langhorne |
Dr. Kienle was awesome with my child. He has a great bedside manner and made myself and my child feel at ease. My son has more oral surgery needs in the future and I definitely will be taking him back to Dr. Kienle.
in Philadelphia, PA |
Dr. Kienle was wonderful. I highly recommend him. Unfortunately I needed several emergency extractions and he was so accomodating. I had an appointment the same day each time.
in Feasterville Trevose, PA |
Dr. Kienle is one of the most compassionate, caring physicians I have ever. I have had several surgeries with him and absolutely no complications. He has done extractions for me and implants, which turned out absolutely perfect. I send all of my family and friends to his practice for Oral Surgery. I feel indebted to him for restoring my teeth. Losing my front tooth was one of the most horrible experiences in my life and Dr. Kienle was just so empathetic and an expert surgeon.
in New Hope, PA |
PAIN!
Have you seen Dr. Mark Kienle, MD?
Are you Dr. Kienle?

See our Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Specialist at Abington Hospital—Jefferson Health

Visit Dr. Kienle