Dr. Mark Henke, DMD

DentistryMaleAge 53

Dentistry

Dr. Mark Henke, DMD is a Dentistry Practitioner in Corvallis, OR. His office is not accepting new patients.

Dr. Mark Henke, DMD

Mark A Henke DMD PC

2605 NW Rolling Green Dr Corvallis, OR 97330
  • Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Oregon

Check if Dr. Henke treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Henke accepts

Dr. Henke accepts the following insurance:

Delta Dental

Dr. Henke's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Henke

To stay safe from COVID, I stopped going to the dentist for 2 years. This, along with the Bicitra that I had to take for a medical issue, resulted in the decay of one molar; and its crown broke off. After hearing my 101 year old neighbor say that she had two teeth pulled recently by Dr. Henke, I plucked up my courge and went in to have the roots of that molar removed. As I also had a tooth to fill, Dr. Henke gave me several numbing shots. The procedures went through smoothly. The blood clot duly formed, but fell off the next day. However, I felt no pain. I followed the printed instructions given to me, and, as Dr. Henke had "predicted", the gum is healing well after one month. I'm thankful to Dr. Henke and Danielle for being patient with me during the X-ray session and root extraction. I like Dr. Henke's easy manners and humor and the fact that he does not push for unnecessary procedures. His office is clean, the seats in the waiting room are well spaced, and face masks are required.
Aug 19, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Henke, DMD?
I recommend Dr. Henke to EVERYone already. He has been my dentist for 15 years and has given me excellent care/service for every one of my individual needs.
Denise N – Dec 05, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Henke, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Henke?