Dr. Mark Groskin, DDS

DentistryMale

Dentistry

Dr. Mark Groskin, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Rochester, NY.

Dr. Mark Groskin, DDS

Mark I. Groksin DDS Management Company Inc

1109 English Rd Rochester, NY 14616

Dr. Groskin's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Groskin

3.7

My wife and I love Dr Groskin, his associate Dr Yorko, and staff. They are excellent in their practice and very customer focused. We've been with Dr Groskin for well over 25 years. I personally recommended many of my work colleagues over the years prior to my retirement, and they all expressed their gratitude for him and staff. We highly recommend his office!!
John and Tina C. – Jul 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Groskin, DDS?
Dr. G and his staff always treat me great, I have been a patient for over 10 years and each visit to Dr. G's has been as pleasant and stress free a time as I have ever had at the dentist!
Ben – May 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Groskin, DDS?
I've been Dr. Groskin’s patient for nearly 25 years and have only ever had positive experiences. Over the years I've referred numerous friends to his office and they too have only had wonderful experiences. Dr. G's professional skill is unmatched, which is why I won’t see anyone else. He is very personable, funny, and extremely skilled at what he does. He and his staff are always very accommodating and attentive to their patients. Dr. G is also extremely knowledgeable and uses all the latest technologies to treat his patients with state of the art equipment. I have never experienced any excessive waiting before getting in to my appointments. To the reviewers saying he is always on vacation-- either Dr. G or his associate Dr. Yorko are in the office full-time. His entire office staff is wonderful as well. Dr. G makes going to the dentist a pleasant experience and I always leave with a good laugh! Highly recommend this office!
May 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Groskin, DDS?
Been there for 30 years and dre groskin is awesome when he is not in israel but his staff has become horrible and his fill in dentist a nightmare. today 4/3/2018 i had a 10/am cleaning. came in at 950/am and at 1005/am i watched another woman come in late for a 10 cleaning like me. tracey had kept coming to look at the paperwork and when the late pt came in i believe she switched the paperwork to put me behind her. at 1020 i went up and told the girl and walked out. 30 years later no more!
Apr 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Groskin, DDS?
I have been a patient here for the last few years and never had an issue before. I recently enrolled my children as patients. They are 13 and 14 yrs old. My son had to get some fillings taken care of and we had an appointment this morning. He is on the spectrum and also has Sensory Intergrated Dysfuntion..these were written down on his paperwork that I filled out. My son came back out to the waiting room and the dental Hygientist informed me in a full waiting room that the dentist was referring
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Janette in Rochester, NY – Nov 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Groskin, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Groskin?