Dr. Mark Goodnight, DMD

Dr. Mark Goodnight, DMD

Orthodontics  ·
Dr. Mark Goodnight, DMD is an orthodontics practitioner in Tampa, FL and has been practicing for 17 years. He graduated from University Of Florida / College Of Dentistry in 1999 and practices orthodontics.Read his story

6538 Gunn Hwy

Tampa, FL 33625

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • CompBenefits Corp.
  • Dental Network of America
  • MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Goodnight

Dr. Goodnight's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Goodnight "A Love for My Patient’s Healthy, Happy Smiles I love my job. It’s a joy to see my patients and their families so happy at the end of treatment, when they have a beautiful and confident smile that will last for a lifetime. I equally love the relationships that develop between my patients and myself. Hearing their stories, and sharing those of my own, creates a bond. I spend my days helping people I care about make positive changes in their lives: what could be better? As an orthodontist, I see how the care my team and I provide transforms lives. When a person is ashamed of their crooked teeth, they tend to be uncomfortable in social situations, often hiding their smiles and not laughing. As they progress through treatment, and start to see their teeth shifting, each person begins to blossom. They start to engage with others, begin to smile openly, and laugh without concern. Their confidence and self-esteem grows, and they become more secure in who they are. I am thrilled to make these transformations happen, everyday. Education and Continuing Education Undergraduate degree, University of Florida Doctorate of Dental Medicine, University of Florida Orthodontic Residency, Nova Southeastern University Orthodontics is a constantly evolving field. The developments in technology and techniques mean more comfortable, efficient, and lasting results for my patients. They trust me to deliver the highest level of care and treatments; my active pursuit of continuing education ensures I am current on new options. Professional Memberships American Association of Orthodontists American Dental Association Southern Association of Orthodontists Florida Association of Orthodontists Florida Dental Association Hillsborough County Dental Association Personal Life A native Floridian, I grew up in Lakeland and have lived in Tampa for the last 15 years. My wife Nancy is a General Dentist; we have two beautiful daughters, Bailey and Reagan. When not caring for my patients, I’m usually enjoying quality time with my family. We especially like traveling together. I’m also an avid fisherman and enjoy playing golf. I support a lot of local sports leagues and love giving back to the community, especially through youth activities."

This content was provided by Dr. Goodnight "At our office, we ensure that patients receive the most advanced orthodontic care. Our office regularly attends seminars and conferences devoted to new treatments, new technologies and excellent patient care practices. With patient care as our top priority, this is our commitment to you."

1  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics

• Crooked Teeth
  • Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• University Of Florida / College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1999
  • Nova Southeastern University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2001

Dr. Goodnight has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Goodnight has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Goodnight does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Goodnight and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Goodnight's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Goodnight

0.5208333333333334%

Dr. Goodnight?
Dr. Goodnight's Performance

How was your experience with Dr. Goodnight?