Dr. Mark Funt, DMD

Dr. Mark Funt, DMD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  ·
Dr. Mark Funt, DMD is an oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Elkins Park, PA. He graduated from University Of Pennsylvania / School Of Dental Medicine and practices oral & maxillofacial surgery.

401 Township Line Rd # C

Elkins Park, PA 19027

• CoreSource

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check Dr. Funt's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Sinus Disorders
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Tempormandibular Joint Pain

I believe patient education is essential to providing excellent care. I take the time to get to know my patients and inform them about their specific condition and procedure so that they feel safe and comfortable throughout their entire treatment.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Funt

Dr. Funt?
Dr. Funt's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Mark Funt, DMD
You will experience personalized specific care and attention here. As for bedside manner; Dr. Funt far exceeds the bar. As a matter of fact, everyone I encountered, each time, was caring and polite. I developed dry socket. Dr. Funt went above and beyond to help me heal and find some comfort while doing so. A friend of mine told me I should’ve went to Dr. Funt when I told her about my complications. Ironic. His great reputation precedes him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Funt, DMD?
Honestly an exceptional experience. From the initial consult to the post surgical visit, I must say that this practice is a gem. Everyone I came in contact with was just lovely. I went with TREMENDOUS fear. It was Dr. Funt and Barb who did my procedure and I felt so comfortable. Througout the entire procedure (cyst bx), their "teamwork" was nothing short of perfect. They joked a little, sang a little.......the ease they brought me was invaluable!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Funt, DMD?
Dr. Funt is a very compassionate gentleman. No rush job here. Numbed me up really well and took into consideration my input as to an issue I previously had with another injection technique. Who thought... a doctor who actually listens to his patients. I thought I was on another planet. He's the real deal.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Funt, DMD?
Dr. Funt was very professional and helped me relax since I am over 65 and never had a tooth pulled. Removal of a broken upper wisdom took was painless and quick. I think it took about 5 minutes. I was careful to follow instructions after the procedure and only ate soft foods for a week. My one week check up went great and now eating back to normal.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Funt, DMD?
Dr. Funt was extremely gentle with extracting a tooth from my 83 year mother , who just had a 2nd tooth removed within the space of a couple months, She was hoping to have Dr. Mogyoros again, but due to scheduling she opted for Dr. Funt, she again was was well pleased. No pain, no worries, fast and gentle.. My mother really loved Bernadette who assisted Dr. Funt, she welcomed her and calmed her, even spoke Italian with her, she was very thorough with all instructions. Great experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Funt, DMD?
Thank you Dr. Funt for the excellent care I received during my recent urgent procedure. Not only was my procedure handled very smoothly and as quickly as possible, but my anxieties were addressed as well. I appreciate everything! This is the second time I have had a five star experience in your office . For my sake I hope it's the last but if not I know I'm in the best place!
It is our pleasure to make your experience as...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Funt, DMD?
Thank you Dr. Funt for your gentle approach. I was very anxious for my procedure and you calmed me completely. It was a pain free procedure. Thank you again. R. Albanese
Our pleasure! Glad to hear you had a 5-star...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Funt, DMD?
Dr. Mark Funt puts you puts to at ease and is very gentle and professional.
Your kind words have made our day! Thank you for...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Funt, DMD?
This morning your office lost a potential customer (my mother) when an extremely rude and misinformed front office person incorrectly stated that the initial visit was not covered by Medicare.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Funt, DMD?
Went to Dr. Funt to have molar removed after cap broke off. He prepared me for extraction and was fast, gentle and a very kind gentleman. Have to go back Weds, at his request to see how socket is healing. After surgery I had no problems. Thank you Dr. Funt! Lois
Thank you for the wonderful review, Lois. It was...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Funt, DMD?
Very patient, kind and empathetic oral surgeon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Funt, DMD?
I recently had all 4 of my wisdom teeth pulled here and it was great... they explained everything to me and did everything pretty fast
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Funt, DMD?
I can't say enough good things about Dr. Funt and his staff. A few weeks ago, Dr. Funt removed my youngest child's wisdom teeth, plus 3 extra teeth, and it was not an simple surgery. He and his entire staff were thorough, compassionate and caring through the whole process. He called the day after surgery to check on her & the follow up appts were very thorough. Dr. Funt also took care of two of my other children's wisdom teeth and my own (20 years ago). Great office, great doctors!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Funt, DMD?
I had to get a tooth pulled, and having never had that done before was beyond nervous. Dr. Funt and the whole staff were great. He was friendly, did his best to put me at ease, and he and the dental assistant explained everything to me before and during the procedure. I appreciated that they tried to distract me during the more uncomfortable moments, and continually checked in to be sure I wasn't in pain. I would recommend them without reservation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Funt, DMD?
Overall, Dr. Funt and office staff were professional and friendly. They took the time to thoroughly explain the dental procedure to be done. I would definitely recommend this office to family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Funt, DMD?
Overall great staff,friendly,professional, I couldn't of been treated any better! Dr.funt keeps you wellinfromed of his plan . This was mostly painless and I had a lot of work done. Thank you for a good overall experience, John W.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Funt, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Funt?

Greater Philadelphia Oral Surgery