Dr. Mark Feinberg, DMD

Dr. Feinberg

Fein Smiles

4 Corporate Dr Ste 195 Shelton, CT 06484

(203) 513-2014

Dr. Mark Feinberg, DMD is an orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics practitioner in Shelton, CT and has been practicing for 37 years. He graduated from Doctor Of Dental Medicine Degree in 1982 and practices orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics, dentistry, and more.

Dr. Feinberg accepts

(203) 513-2014

Dr. Feinberg accepts the following insurance:

HealthFirst

No malpractice claims found for Connecticut

Check if Dr. Feinberg treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Feinberg's conditions and procedures:

• Dental Bonding
  • Dental Brace
  • Dental Crown
  • Orthodontic Disorders
  • Restoration of Dental Implants

Dr. Mark Feinberg, orthodontist in Shelton, Connecticut dedicated to providing the highest quality orthodontic care using the latest technology.

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

Dr. Feinberg?
Dr. Feinberg's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Mark Feinberg, DMD
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Feinberg has been very professional, patient, thorough and also sympathetic in my treatment to correct a case of Invisalign that was done very badly. His staff is great, he has state of the art equipment in his office and it is immaculate. I only wish I had not gone to a "cosmetic dentist" in the first place and wasted thousands of dollars and a couple of years unknowingly creating problems that will take more years to correct ! Go to an orthodontist if you have to have your teeth moved !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Feinberg, DMD?
We are so happy with Matthew’s treatments at Dr. Feinberg’s office. Dr. Feinberg and his staff are amazing- caring, friendly and helpful. Thanks to Dr. Feinberg and his team Matthew has beautiful, straight teeth.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Feinberg, DMD?
I would definitely recommend coming to Dr. Feinberg's office for orthodontic care. The people who work here are incredibly nice and they really treat you like family. From the beginning to end my teeth and smile look fantastic thanks to the great care that I received.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Feinberg, DMD?
I can't say enough wonderful things about Dr. Feinberg and his staff. They always go above and beyond and make my daughter feel comfortable. While we have only been coming for a short amount of time I know that our time together in the future will be an enjoyable experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Feinberg, DMD?
Dr. Feinberg and his wonderful staff have made all stages of my children's orthodontic adventures a fun and comfortable experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Feinberg, DMD?
Our experience with Dr. Feinberg and staff was informative and pleasant from the beginning to the end. Our daughter had a complex multi-step 3 year process. We knew from the beginning it would be long but not impossible. The end results were worth the perfect smile!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Feinberg, DMD?
Dr Feinberg and all of the people here were absolutely amazing. They were so nice and the smile I got from my braces is amazing and I would recommend them to anyone looking for braces
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Feinberg, DMD?
My teeth have definitely improved since I began orthodontic treatment, and I think all time I was at the office paid off in the end. Although having work done on my teeth was not always enjoyable every other aspect of going to my appointments was. This made the whole experience better for me, and it made it easier to get through. If I had to decide whether to go through the whole process again I definitely would!
10/10 I wish I had gone to him the first time around! Thank you Dr. Feinberg
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Feinberg, DMD?
Dr Feinberg does an awesome job and the results are outstanding! His expertise and knowledge was exceptional!! As an adult getting braces I did not know exactly what the outcome would be. However my teeth NOW are perfectly straight and I am thrilled. All of the office staff are also outstanding and very friendly. Great job to Jaime at my last visit. It's been a great experience overall. THANK YOU
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Feinberg, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Feinberg?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Feinberg treats patients.

Stamford Hospital