Contact provider for availability

Dr. Mark Ericsson, DMD

Dentistry ·  Male · Age 59

Dr. Ericsson
4400 N Federal Hwy Ste 176 Boca Raton, FL 33431

Dr. Mark Ericsson, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Boca Raton, FL. He practices dentistry.

Dr. Ericsson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ericsson

Dr. Ericsson?
Dr. Ericsson's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Mark Ericsson, DMD
I was in need of a Cosmetic Dentist to enhance my smile. My front teeth had spaces between them and I didn’t want to go through the time, expense, and discomfort of seeing an orthodontist. Dr. Ericsson was recommended to me by a friend. I was very impressed with the crowns he had performed in her mouth. After 6 crowns later, Dr Ericsson has given me the smile I always wanted. He is the best !!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Ericsson, DMD?
Dr. Ericsson recently completed a full mouth restoration on me, and he did an amazing job, my crowns are beautiful and look very natural. Dr. Ericsson and his staff are very compassionate and professional. I highly recommend him, and his prices are are extremely fair. Their office is a very comfortable environment, and very clean.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Ericsson, DMD?
He saved 2 molars that 3 specialists said would need implants. I was not satisfied with their analysis. That day I spoke with Dr. Erickson who told me to come in the next day. He not only saved those them but also avoided the need for any root canals. He has an injection technique which is completely painless. It was the first time I ever left a Dentist office excited and happy to have the work done. He is hinest and does not try to do any unneeded work.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Ericsson, DMD?
Dr. Ericssson is simply awesome. The atmosphere is relaxed, comfortable, and professional. Dr E and his staff are people focused and experts in what they do. For that reason, I travel an hour past dozens of other dentists to patronize him exclusively.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Ericsson, DMD?
My boyfriend and I contacted Dr. Mark Ericsson Wednesday night around 1030pm. (. The day before Thanksgiving. ) my boyfriend was needing relief from a bad tooth. In severe pain. . We set up to meet the Dr. Thanksgiving morning. ( YES A DENTIST THAT CARES !!! He met us in his office Thanksgiving morning. !! ) I have never seen a dentist that does this! Dr. Ericsson explained that we could save the tooth. He gave us a options to fix the tooth. I will have a new family dentist ! He was amazing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Ericsson, DMD?
Doc is great. Works with me financially and provides great dental care. Would reccomended to family and friends for sure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Ericsson, DMD?
The Day Dr. Ericsson work on my teeth was a blessing . I have a beautiful smile and I feel confident again I had spent thousands of dollars with other dentist and always had problems. I consider Dr. Ericsson a Master Craftsman of Dentistry. thank you to all you and all of your staff
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Ericsson, DMD?
I had a dental emergency on Sunday at 6:00 AM. I called Dr. Ericsson, and he returned my call in 15 minutes. I did not have a family dentist and found his number through Google. Dr. Ericsson met me at his office at 8:00 AM, and proceeded to explain a previous root canal from year's ago still had one root remaining that had become infected. He performed a root canal on the remaining root, and I left his office Sunday morning pain-free. I was so impressed with this dentist and will return!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Ericsson, DMD?
I recently had two root canals and three extractions performed by Dr. Ericsson on an emergency call. The experience was painless and efficiently done. Excellent Dentist. Highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Ericsson, DMD?
Dr. Ericsson was suggest by a friend whom had major work done on her mouth. I was going in for a root canal. He was very professional, and I had no problem what so ever with my root canal since than. Kudos to you Doc. I would recommend Dr. Ericsson for any dental problems.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Ericsson, DMD?
Dr. Ericsson really helped me out. I had an emergency dental issue... I had cracked a tooth late in the afternoon and he was able to see me that day. He really cares about his patients and making sure you are as comfortable as possible. Most other places I called wanted me to wait 2 days to be seen.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Ericsson, DMD?
Dr Ericsson was wonderful with my mom, she had mouth trama and lost several teeth , he did a wonderful job restoring her teeth , he is very knowledgable and kind with his patients. I highly recommend him!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Ericsson, DMD?
Hi, I went in to Dr. Ericsson and he said he was number one in his dental school. I needed root canal. I had previously had a very good dentest remove all my mercury fillings and cap my teeth with crowns where I had big fillings. When I went to Dr. Ericson he did a root canal on a upper tooth because I had pain. What he did , did not work and I returned , he tried again and it did not work. I went back third time and he said if he grinded teeth in the canal area it would not hurt if they did no
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Ericsson, DMD?
He is the most skilled dentist and a very talented artist. I trust him. He explains every nuance clearly and always has a vision of the best dental move to make. Nobody likes having dental work, but having total trust and faith in your dentist can make the whole experience better. Walking out with a gorgeous smile that lasts a lifetime can make it even better. My full mouth restoration is over 15 years old and I'm still smiling bright as ever.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Ericsson, DMD?
My Wife and I have been patients of Dr.Ericsson for over 25 years . Dr,Ericsson is always there to talk on the phone , take care of an emergency ,and provide highly competent ,and painless services .His staff caring and friendly and offices spotless . I decided on a full mouth rehab , which corrected a popping in my jaw due to TMJ , misaligned and discolored teeth ,which made me reluctant to a full smile , and an overbite from childhood. I was amazed as was my wife who decided on the same rehab
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Ericsson, DMD?
we have been seeing dr. ericsson for almost 20 yrs.he treats my whole family.he is the most gentle,reliable,kind,up todate dentist. my daughter who is 33 will not see another dentist since we walked into his office when she was almost 13.. i honestly dont think they make men like dr ericsson anymore.please dont think boca oh the prices must be high. because we drive 2 hours to see this man and in port st lucie the dentists charge MORE and not as knowledgable or up todate as thisdr.s office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Ericsson, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Ericsson?

Dr. Ericsson accepts

Dr. Ericsson accepts the following insurance:

Ameritas
Ameritas PPO
Assurant Health
DHA
DHA Premier
Guardian
DentalGuard Preferred

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Ericsson treats your condition or procedure