Dr. Mark Cooks, DDS

Dr. Mark Cooks, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Mark Cooks, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Ypsilanti, MI. He practices dentistry, oral surgery, and more.Read his story

3060 Packard Rd

Ypsilanti, MI 48197

• Ameritas
  • Guardian
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Cooks

Dr. Cooks' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Cooks "It is truly my pleasure to have the opportunity to meet you and provide excellent dental care for you and your family. I am committed to treating each patient as if they are a member of my own family with special care, concern, and empathy. I feel that prevention along with conservative, yet complete treatment is necessary to achieve and maintain optimum health. Thanks for the opportunity to provide you with the best care available. I look forward to meeting all your future dental needs. I am originally from the northwest side of Detroit. I attended both Cass Technical High School and Wayne Sate University in the city. I graduated from the University of Michigan Dental School, am board certified, and have been practicing for over 25 years. I completed an advanced mini residency dedicated to the advancement of implants in dentistry and I restore a variety of implant systems in my private practice. My career includes many years in both private and hospital dentistry. Ypsilanti has been my home town for over 20 years now and my wife Carolyn, along with our four sons are excited to be a part of this community that we have grown to love. I am a member of the Better Business Bureau, the Bunting Society (the oldest periodontal study club in the country). I participated as a mentor in the Big Brothers of America and remain active in model rocketry, camping, fishing, and canoeing with friends and family. I have valued my time participating in the state-wide MOM (Mission of Mercy), which provides pro bono dentistry for those in need and undergoing financial hardship. I have also provided my dental services at no cost for the past 15 years on Martin Luther King Day for the benefit of the local community. Serving my patients with their oral health needs is something I really take to heart. "

This content was provided by Dr. Cooks "We strive to provide you and your family with quality dental care at an affordable price. Honesty and integrity are the foundation of this practice and it is our intention to maintain your trust. Our focus is on excellence in every aspect of your dental care, and we will always do our best. Therefore our office is staffed with a highly qualified and personable team. As a part of our quality service we explain and educate our patients about all services being proposed. This empowers YOU, the patient, to be an active partner in maintaining and optimizing your oral heath. We recognize your oral health as an integral part of your overall well-being."

9  Practice Areas

• Misaligned Teeth
  • Teething
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Discoloration

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Wayne State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • The Ohio Center For Osseointegration and Implant Innovations
  • University Of Michigan / School Of Dentistry
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Cooks has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Cooks has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Cooks does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cooks and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cooks' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Cooks

4.0

Dr. Cooks?
Dr. Cooks' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Mark Cooks, DDS
RecentHighestLowest
Very warm and friendly atmosphere! I have been a patient for years. Great doctor and staff that does great work!!!
Leslie – May 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Cooks, DDS?
Find Dr. Cooks dental office exceptionally good… I recommend it to all my family members and friends ??
Gary Jones in Montrose mi – Apr 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Cooks, DDS?
Dr. Cooks and his staff are very personable and pleasant to be around! They make you feel welcome from the start and are very accommodating. I appreciate their genuine friendliness and warm smiles.
T. Myers in Ypsilanti, MI – Jul 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Cooks, DDS?
Basic work performed never provided or followed a patient dental plan
Blissfield, MI – Nov 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Cooks, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Cooks?