Dr. Mark Bowman, DDS

Dentistry •  Male • Age 63

Dr. Bowman

Bowman, Padgett and Associates

1609 W Arlington Blvd Ste 107 Greenville, NC 27834

Dr. Mark Bowman, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Greenville, NC and has over 34 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill - D.D.S. medical school in 1986. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Bowman to book an appointment.

Dr. Bowman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bowman

Dr. Bowman?
He’s very nice and very good too.
Oct 27, 2019
very good
B. S. – Nov 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Bowman, DDS?
I would highly recommend Dr.Bowman and his staff for anyone considering having tooth graphing. Carol my hygienist, has taken wonderful care of me over many years and had been closely following my recession of my gum. Finally making the decision to move forward with the procedure was a relief. On the day of the procedure Jessie put me at ease and explained everything that would be occurring. Surprisingly the procedure was painless!! No post operative complications! Love this office!
L. S. – Oct 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Bowman, DDS?
This time in for temporary crown. Has been very patient with me helping me decide in making the decision for this procedure because I was not having problems after he put on a temporary fix to my tooth. Sent me for another opinion which was the same. We finally decided now was the time. Gave me extra time in office today but as always was very thorough, giving enough time for rests as needed.
Feb 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Bowman, DDS?
Dr. Bowman is so funny! He makes coming to the dentist fun!
Dec 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Bowman, DDS?
Had a fantastic experience, from initial visit to all follow-up I treated professionally and with courtesy. I would recommend this to anyone.
Nov 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Bowman, DDS?
I have sensitive teeth, and my appointment wasn't bad at all!!
Nov 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Bowman, DDS?
Kristen was excellent today as always. She is thorough and patient. Kristen is always personable and has such a sweet personality. She is efficient and manages her time and mine well.
Nov 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Bowman, DDS?
Kim is wonderful and always takes time to discusses issues you may have and how to manage them in order to help correct the situation
Oct 24, 2017
great
Oct 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Bowman, DDS?
I had a terrible fear of the dentist since in was younger and had not been in for 15 yrs due to that fact. Unfortunately I broke a molar. I had been told this office was "the best." So in one day I had a root canal and two fillings done. All went so well, I no longer have any fear of the dentist. I had an excellent experience and i honestly recommend Dr Bowman for any, dental work. The best dentist I have ever been to.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Bowman, DDS?
I have been seeing the doctors and staff since 2009. I have always been treated in an exceptional fashion. Additionally I have developed a friendly relationship with several of the staff and am always made to feel as though my care is all that matters while I'm there. Dr. Bowman and I have had several experiences together during my treatment plan (as I really do not like dental work), so l'm always sedated. I would highly recommend this office for anyone who appreciates quality care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Bowman, DDS?
This office is awesome. They are very professional. I love this experience. I would go no other place.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Bowman, DDS?
Great experience, wonderful conversation, and an hour of fun dental works. My dental assistant, Lindsay is wonderful. She is always courteous and polite. The entire office is staffed with great professionals. I give Capps, Bowman, Padgett and Associates 5 stars for customer service. Thank you.
Sep 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Bowman, DDS?
Dr. Bowman and Jessie went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable with my Implant procedure. I would highly recommend Dr. Bowman and his staff they were very caring and an overall very pleasant experience.
Sep 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Bowman, DDS?
very satistfy with the service l received.
Sep 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Bowman, DDS?
I have been a patient of Dr. Bowman for 10 years and his treatment changed my life. People who do not suffer with periodontal disease have no idea the amount of pain you endure. Dr. Bowman made such an impact on making sure my mouth was as healthy as it could be. I'm forever grateful!
Sep 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Bowman, DDS?
I have never had a bad experience.
Aug 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Bowman, DDS?
Dr. Bowman and his staff are the MOST wonderful dental practice in Greenville. I have high dental anxiety and have had bad experiences in the past. Dr. Bowman is excellent at making you relaxed and I had ZERO pain having a wisdom tooth extracted. I would recommend anyone to this office! From front staff, assistants to the doctors, they are all amazing!!!
Aug 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Bowman, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Bowman?

Dr. Mark Bowman, DDS is a Dentist serving the area of Greenville, NC for more than 30 years. Dr.Bowman is a professional member of the American Dental Association, the Academy of General Dentistry, the North Carolina Dental Society, the 5th District Dental Society, the Flying Dentist Association,the Dental Alumni Association and the International Congress of Implantology - Fellowship.

1986
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill - D.D.S.