Dr. Mark Bellard, DDS

Dr. Mark Bellard, DDS

Orthodontics  ·

Dr. Mark Bellard, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Beaumont, TX and has been practicing for 38 years. He practices orthodontics.Read his story

Bellard Orthodontics

8 Acadiana Ct

Beaumont, TX 77706

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Bellard

Dr. Bellard's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Bellard "I love what I do. Being an orthodontist isn't a job to me; it's who I am. I'm given the amazing opportunity to make a real difference in another person's life. I not only enhance their dental health and appearance, I also help them grow up with more self-esteem and confidence. Seeing their smiling faces years later is very gratifying. I consider myself fortunate to meet and work with so many wonderful families, and I can honestly say I learn something new every day. I have an outstanding team committed to excellent care and making each patient's orthodontic experience a positive one. We have a sincere interest in their well-being, and our goal is to have each patient leave our office feeling a little better about themselves than when they arrived. Education and Experience I was born and raised in Beaumont, Texas, and I'm an honor graduate of Texas A&M University (Bachelor of Science, Biology, cum laude). In 1976, I was admitted to the University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston, Dental Branch and graduated in 1980 with a Doctorate of Dental Surgery. I practiced general dentistry in Beaumont for two years before returning to the University of Texas in 1982 for orthodontic specialty training. I completed my Orthodontic Residency in 1984 and was certified as a specialist in orthodontics. I'm Board Certified (American Board of Orthodontics), and a member of the College of Diplomates of the American Board of Orthodontics. I have a deep commitment to excellence in orthodontic care, and I take several continuing education courses every year to stay on the leading edge of our specialty. Beginning in 2004, Texas Monthly Magazine has done an annual survey, asking Texas dentists and hygienists one simple question: “What dental specialist would they choose for themselves or their family members?” I'm proud to have been chosen every year, receiving the designation of Super Dentist for ten consecutive years, and I feel honored that my peers recognize my commitment to high quality orthodontic treatment. Professional Memberships Diplomate, American Board of Orthodontics American Association of Orthodontists Texas Association of Orthodontists American Dental Association Texas Dental Association Dental Society of Southeast Texas Outside the Office I reside in Beaumont with my wife, Kim, and we have two wonderful daughters, Kate and Kelly. In my free time, I enjoy playing golf, skiing, traveling, fitness activities, and spending time with my family and friends."

This content was provided by Dr. Bellard "Dr. Mark Bellard and our staff have been serving the orthodontic needs of Beaumont and all of Southeast Texas since 1984. We've earned a reputation for consistently high quality orthodontic treatment that is rendered in a warm and caring way, and our beautiful facility is designed to utilize the latest technology in a soothing environment. Unlike the open treatment bays found in most orthodontic offices, we have semi-private treatment areas for everyone, each with a tranquil garden view. Dr. Bellard is actively involved in every aspect of his patients’ treatment.

The members of our team are all dedicated professionals who have worked with Dr. Bellard for many years. Our clinical experience and expertise is unmatched.

If you ask anyone who has been a patient in our office, they will tell you that we respect your time. We know how hectic life can be for working parents and schoolchildren, so we are very punctual with your appointments. You will not find an office anywhere with a more efficient scheduling system, and we are dedicated to giving you your day back!"

1  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics

• Crooked Teeth
  • Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• Spacers for Braces
  • Springs for Braces

• University Of Texas Health Science Center At Houston, Dental Branch
    Medical School | Graduated 1980

Dr. Bellard has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bellard has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bellard does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bellard and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bellard's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bellard to family and friends
517 total reviews (1 has a comment)

Dr. Bellard's Performance

All 3 of my children were treated by Dr. Bellard with excellent Results. They are now adults, 30 26 and 21 with gorgeous smiles!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Are you Dr. Bellard?