Endodontics  |
Dr. Mark Barr, DDS
Dr. Mark Barr, DDS is a dentist who practices in Atlanta, GA. He is 57 years old.

2970 Peachtree Rd NW Ste 420

Atlanta, GA 30305

Learn about Dr. Barr

• Endodontics

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Education data for Dr. Barr is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Barr has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Barr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Barr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Barr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Barr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Barr to family and friends
Dr. Barr's Performance
Riverdale, GA |
DR Barr performed a root canal on me and did a terrible job, still in pain after four weeks, ask him to correct, he could not criticism and refused to see me to correct the problem, very unprofessional.
in Roswell, GA |
I was so disappointed by multiple dentist wrong diagnosis and wasting all my money ,finally I heard about Dr Barr ,very knowledgable and caring and patient .He diagnosed my problem and took care about my swelling in an hrs time .I 100% recommend him to ALL. THANK YOU DR.BARR!!
Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Barr and his staff are very kind and professional. I was nervous about having my first root canal, but everyone made me feel comfortable and calm. Once I was numb, I didn't feel a thing. I listened to music on the headphones that the office provided and I fell asleep! I highly recommend Dr. Barr if you need this procedure done.
Decatur, GA |
Professional, courteous, explains well. Several root canals performed well.
Dr. Barr and staff are very courteous, friendly and professional. He was very attentive to my concerns and put me at ease. I will definitely be back if I need another root canal.
Have you seen Dr. Mark Barr, DDS?
Are you Dr. Barr?