Dr. Mark Barr, DDS

Dr. Mark Barr, DDS

Endodontics  ·
Dr. Mark Barr, DDS is an endodontics practitioner in Atlanta, GA. He practices endodontics.

2970 Peachtree Rd NW Ste 420

Atlanta, GA 30305

Learn about Dr. Barr

1  Practice Areas

• Endodontics

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Education data for Dr. Barr is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Barr has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Barr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Barr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Barr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Barr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Barr to family and friends

Dr. Barr's Performance

I have been in the care of endodentists & oral surgeons all my life. I’ve done my share of root canals, more than enough implants, crowns & bridges and DR Barr is by far one of the best I’ve ever seen. The level of his professionalism & compassion is incomparable. He was extremely gentle doing my...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
DR Barr performed a root canal on me and did a terrible job, still in pain after four weeks, ask him to correct, he could not criticism and refused to see me to correct the problem, very unprofessional.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
I was so disappointed by multiple dentist wrong diagnosis and wasting all my money ,finally I heard about Dr Barr ,very knowledgable and caring and patient .He diagnosed my problem and took care about my swelling in an hrs time .I 100% recommend him to ALL. THANK YOU DR.BARR!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Barr and his staff are very kind and professional. I was nervous about having my first root canal, but everyone made me feel comfortable and calm. Once I was numb, I didn't feel a thing. I listened to music on the headphones that the office provided and I fell asleep! I highly recommend Dr....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Professional, courteous, explains well. Several root canals performed well.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0