Dr. Mark Allen, DMD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery ·  Male · Age 69

Dr. Allen

Mark S Allen DMD

1716 Ashley Cir Bowling Green, KY 42104

Dr. Mark Allen, DMD is an oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Bowling Green, KY. He practices oral & maxillofacial surgery.

Dr. Allen accepts

Dr. Allen accepts the following insurance:

Delta Dental
Delta Dental Premier

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Kentucky

Check Dr. Allen's experience treating your condition or procedure

3.1

Dr. Allen?
Dr. Allen's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Mark Allen, DMD
I would never recommend this dentist for a cleaning much less oral surgery. I had a wisdom tooth extraction 9 months ago and have developed parathesia, numbness of the side of the chin due to him damaging a nerve. Dr Allen made one follow up appointment a week after surgery and said “well this can happen considering your age. Take some B12”. I had to find a nerve specialist out of state to treat me with symptoms and give me options to improve my condition. I would love to sue and may do so
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Allen, DMD?
Dr Allen and his staff are awesome! Nobody wants to go see an Oral Surgeon, but these people made it easy. I had my wisdom teeth removed and don't remember a thing. I went home afterwards and laid around for a couple days and never had any problems. I highly recommend Dr. Allen!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Allen, DMD?
Excellent service and caring staff. Made a scary procedure easy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Allen, DMD?
I think Dr. Allen and his staff are great ! Had to have a tooth pulled ASAP and they worked me into their schedule. I have to have 2 more teeth pulled next week and I'm dreading it. The only good thing about it is that I get to have Dr. Allen do the "job".
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Allen, DMD?
I tried explaining to him that I have deep periodontal pockets around the teeth selected for removal. I get gum infections every year that costs a TON in medical costs to treat. He looked at the surface and said "I don't see any gum infection and the teeth look good so I'm not going to take them mmhmm" lmao. Didn't even do a periodontal pocket test to look below the surface! I was trying to save a ton of money every year for a permanent solution under sedation. Nope! Hickville USA!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Allen, DMD?
tooth extracted on 3-16-17 came out in pieces. friendly and caring staff. Dr. Allen got tooth out quickly and with little discomfort. 48 hrs later all is good. Would recommend Dr Allen to friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Allen, DMD?
A lot of thought and prayer was put into the decision to post this review, as it has been nearly a month since my husband had his wisdom teeth extraction. However, I can't bear the thought of anyone having the experience that we had. If you're looking for a short review, my answer is NO!!! Don't go here!!!! If you're wanting more detail as to why, PLEASE READ!!!!Everything/everyone seemed friendly and professional during our initial visit to Dr. Allen's office. I was educated on the "do's and do
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Allen, DMD?
I had my wisdom teeth out and went for a check up and both times they were so rude. I would not recommend anyone to go there unless u just want a cheaper price and they didn't even tell me there was a office charge the first time I went either.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Allen, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Allen?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Allen treats patients.