Dr. Marjan Khodadoust, DMD

Dr. Marjan Khodadoust, DMD

Dentistry  ·
Female
Dr. Marjan Khodadoust, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Amherst, MA and has been practicing for 25 years. She graduated from Tufts University in 1993 and practices dentistry.Read her story

203 Triangle St

• Lincoln
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Khodadoust

Dr. Khodadoust's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Khodadoust "Dr. K. earned her bachelors degree in Biochemistry from Goucher College before pursuing her dental education at Tufts University School of Dental Medicine. After a few years living in California after graduation, Dr. K. returned to Massachusetts and settled in Amherst in 1996. A year later, she opened Triangle Family Dental. As a child, Dr. K. was afraid of going to the dentist. For this reason, she always wanted to make life better for people with dental challenges. She takes great care to instill the office – and her patients – with a sense of calm and relaxation. Dr. K. is married with three children. When away from the office she enjoys gardening, walking, and cooking."

This content was provided by Dr. Khodadoust "Amherst, Massachusetts Family Dentistry. We are a patient centered family dental practice with a talented team who strives to meet patient goals and needs.

We promote the importance of good oral health through advanced education.

We offer quality care and commitment in a relaxing environment. We appreciate you entrusting us with your care. Your comfort is our priority."

1  Practice Areas

• Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• Tufts University
    Medical School | Graduated 1993

Dr. Khodadoust has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Khodadoust has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Khodadoust does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Khodadoust and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Khodadoust's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Khodadoust

4.4

Dr. Khodadoust?
Dr. Khodadoust's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Marjan Khodadoust, DMD
RecentHighestLowest
I really loved that Dr. K put all the images and x-rays of my teeth up on the screen and went through them with me - I feel very informed about my teeth!
Alex – Aug 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marjan Khodadoust, DMD?
Dr. K and the staff go out of their way to make sure you are comfortable and taken care of. I feel that the dentist is part of my health care team, as the hygienist also performs blood pressure screening and manually and visually looks for potential neck and mouth tumors, in addition to taking care...Read More
Chris in Montague – Aug 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marjan Khodadoust, DMD?
I love Triangle Family Dental. I have been cared for by Dr. Marjan Khodadoust for many years and she has been totally marvelous! The office is the most professional, caring, and most up-to-date dental office you will find anywhere. Frankly, with the Spa style of care, I actually feel relaxed and...Read More
Aug 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marjan Khodadoust, DMD?
I think this is one of the most pleasant offices I've been to.
Bob in Amherst – Nov 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marjan Khodadoust, DMD?
My teeth always feel incredibly clean and I leave with more knowledge about how to maintain the health of my teeth and gums after a visit here. Dr. K did a great job with my filling! The office is home-like and welcoming.
HappySmile in Amherst, MA – Oct 10, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marjan Khodadoust, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Khodadoust?