Dr. Marjan Askari, DMD

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics ·  Female

Dr. Askari

The Smile Institute

1842 Beacon St Ste 401 Brookline, MA 02445

Dr. Marjan Askari, DMD is an orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics practitioner in Brookline, MA. She graduated from Tufts University School Of Dental Medicine and practices orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.

Dr. Askari's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Askari

4.4

Dr. Askari?
Dr. Askari's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Marjan Askari, DMD
I had Dr Askari for my braces and she was my favorite dentist ever! she was so nice and always had a smile on. Also she finished my treatment very fast (I was quoted by other doctors that it would take two years but she finished my treatment in under one year!) I am very satisfied with my teeth they look and feel great. I would definitely recommend her for your braces shes super nice and friendly and also great at her job.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marjan Askari, DMD?
I had major spacing between my upper front teeth which caused me a lot self esteem issues most of my young adult life. For a long time I wanted to do Invisalign now I have the money to get it done. My experience with Dr. Askari has been nothing but fantastic through the whole process. Jasmine the office manager is really knowledgeable. Patrick's great too! When I smile now I don't look like Johnny Depp's the mad hatter.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marjan Askari, DMD?
Dr. Askari is truly one of the best! She thoroughly explained everything she did during the course of my treatment with her. I only needed minor work done but I was still hesitant about the whole process of Invisalign or possibly braces. She answered all of my questions in detail and made me feel very comfortable in her care. I would recommend her to everyone. She is such an outgoing dr that makes the dental office environment 1 of a kind. I actually look forward to my appointments with her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marjan Askari, DMD?
I was looking for an orthodontist not have happy with the smile that I had. I'm glade I found The Smile Institute on google. The office is pretty spiffy and ultra chill. Came in for my first initial consult was feeling nervous. Dr. Askari really made me feel at ease clarifying the treatment plan. I had childhood phobia of going to the dentist but now I have less anxiety going to the dental office After 14 months of ortho treatment I'm really happy with my results so far!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marjan Askari, DMD?
Dr. Askari is the finest Orthodontist that I have EVER met!! Not only is she Board-Certified but she has also published several papers and presented worldwide. She even has a book deal now and I could not be any more blessed to have her as my dentist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marjan Askari, DMD?
Beautiful office and very professional staff. I had a consult with Dr. Askari, who I was referred to by my regular dentist for correcting my bite. She was very patient with me since I asked too many questions. I did get all the information I needed to make my decision regarding my teeth. I highly recommend Dr. Askari and her team to every one.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marjan Askari, DMD?
She is a wonderful doctor, very helpful and informative. Doctor is a lot of fun and is always there if you have questions about treatment .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marjan Askari, DMD?
I am so happy with my experience at Smile institute. Dr Askari was wonderful, kind and helpful. I will be starting braces in the office and look forward to my future smile.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marjan Askari, DMD?
I am so glad I found Dr. Askari for my Invisalign. I just finished my treatment and my teeth came out perfect! I am so happy with my results! During the 18-month process, everything was great. Dr. Askari was patient with my questions, took time to explain the best course of action, her work is precise - a perfectionist, which is what you want. She is personable/makes you feel at ease. Practice is spotless/clean, appointments were easy to make, and the staff are wonderful too. Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marjan Askari, DMD?
I was searching for a doctor and when searching I came across Doctor Askari. I found this site and the one negative review. I really liked her picture and decided to ignore the one review and give her a try. She was so professional and nice. Made me feel so comfortable and the office is so new and clean! I was happy about how professional she was when I mentioned the one review she was so professional and humble about it, I'm so glad I took the chance on her! Can't wait to see my results!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marjan Askari, DMD?
Dr. Askari caused me orthodontic harm and abandoned me as a patient as a result, despite having 8 more months as her patient. At my last appointment, I was asked to sign an invalid form stating, " Dr. Askari warned me of all negative consequences prior to the removal of my braces." I still have not been informed of those consequences. She consistently ignores health concerns for conversations with colleagues, about her kickboxing class, her sister, etc. Unprofessional and unethical.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marjan Askari, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Askari?

Dr. Marjan Askari graduated summa cum laude with a DMD from Tufts University School of Dental Medicine. She was top of her class of 180 students. She thereafter completed her specialty training in Orthodontics together with a MS degree from the University of Maryland. Dr. Askari is Board Certified by the American Board of Orthodontics.

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

Tufts University School Of Dental Medicine

• Persian
  • Russian

Dr. Askari accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Askari has indicated that she accepts most major insurance carriers

(617) 860-6333Find providers who accept this insurance

No malpractice claims found for Massachusetts

Check if Dr. Askari treats your condition or procedure

• Invisalign Teen®
  • Invisalign®
  • Invisible Aligners
  • Invisible Dental Braces
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Maxillary and Malar Fractures
  • Open Bite
  • Orthodontic Aligners
  • Orthodontic Disorders
  • Orthodontic Procedures
  • Orthodontic Temporary Anchorage Devices (TADs)
  • Orthodontic Treatment, Adult