Dr. Maritza T. Lazcano, DDS

Dr. Maritza T. Lazcano, DDS

Dentistry | Female

18 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Lazcano practices Dentistry at 2 locations in Pembroke Pines, FL.

Are you Dr. Lazcano? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Lazcano's Experience

Visiting Dr. Lazcano

Dr. Lazcano accepts 20 insurance carriers

Dr. Lazcano's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lazcano to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Lazcano's Performance
    GOOD
Not even worth 1 star but you don't get an option for no star. Untrustworthy! UNPROFESSIONAL. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME. Apparently Dr isn't handling orthodontics anymore and instead of informing her patients you come in to a new Dr. Very bad practice and money down the drain since now I have to start over cause the braces weren't done correctly! Save yourself the headache and DO NOT go to the office. Oh and good luck talking to an "Office Mananger"- always busy, never takes calls etc.
in Pompano Beach, FL |
On January the 3rd 2017, I went to Maritza Lazcano DDS office for first time appointment for my two grandkids (7 y/o girl and 3 y/o boy). (I didn’t get this appointment, was my daughter and I couldn’t change it. First thing I did was check some Maritza Lazcano DDS reviews and I found some not that good.) My first impression was that it wasn’t a clean office; actually I saw two little cockroaches on the room floor when my granddaughter was lying on the chair waiting for X-Rays to be taken. The
in North Port, FL |
I have medicaid as my health plan I had a tooth extraction that was ready to be taken plus because I was in pain, medicaid gave them a pre approval to take the tooth out. They were waiting to get the approval so they told me I can pay with my cash and they will give me my money back as soo as they got the approval.. Well since July 21 they have gotten paid and I'm still waiting to get reimbursed. They have been Giving me tje run around since then and they have have gotten paid from me and medica
in Hollywood, FL |
Staff is so unprofessional, they wanted to do a procedure that wasn't mandatory per my insurance and they said they had to do it. Left a message for the Dr. to discuss what happened and she never called back. Horrible place to go, would not recommend to anyone.
Have you seen Dr. Maritza T. Lazcano, DDS?
Are you Dr. Lazcano?

Compare Dr. Lazcano

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Lazcano's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

Dr. Lazcano does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Lazcano and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Lazcano does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lazcano and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Lazcano does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Lazcano and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.