Dr. Marissa Matthews, DDS

Periodontics •  Female • Age 34

Dr. Matthews

Delray Beach Laser Periodontics and Implants, P.A.

505 Se 6th Ave Ste A Delray Beach, FL 33483

Dr. Marissa Matthews, DDS is a periodontics practitioner in Delray Beach, FL. She graduated from New York University / College of Dentistry and practices periodontics, oral & maxillofacial surgery, and more.

Dr. Matthews' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Matthews

Dr. Matthews?
Dr. Matthews' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Marissa Matthews, DDS
I have always felt very apprehensive about dental treatment especially complicated procedures. Dr Mathews and her staff proceeded quickly and professionally and made this visit to the dentist my best to date
stuart – May 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marissa Matthews, DDS?
Very clean and professional and very accommodating.
Iris Kilby – May 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marissa Matthews, DDS?
Office was very clean and extremely well run. Staff was courteous knowledgeable and helpful. Dr. Matthews was thorough and explained everything taking her time and answering all questions. It doesn’t get better than this.
May 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marissa Matthews, DDS?
My visit was extremely professional. The team explained all covid procedures and I was comfortable. The cleaning was the best I’ve ever experienced. My teeth look and feel at their best.From my phone conversations to checking me out the front desk team are amazing.
Joanne – May 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marissa Matthews, DDS?
I can’t say enough good things about this practice. From the attentive staff to the expert care Dr. Matthews provided for my gum surgery, I give them the highest recommendation.
Alana – May 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marissa Matthews, DDS?
I received excellent care from everyone in this practice! From my first consultation through to my post-op visits , Dr.Matthews & her team provided the very BEST of dental care, compassion, follow-up, patience & customer service! I had gum surgery & the outcome was a success??????I am so appreciative !
Aly D. – May 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marissa Matthews, DDS?
I would highly recommend Dr. Matthews and her entire staff. I have had numerous procedures and the results have been amazing. I would like to thank the whole staff.
Sylvia Ciavatta – Mar 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marissa Matthews, DDS?
Always a pleasure. Top notch care and a delightful office staff. Everyone you deal with is knowledgeable, professional and personable.
Feb 28, 2020
Thank you so much !!! We really appreciate your...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marissa Matthews, DDS?
Dr. Matthews is a compassionate and caring professional. She is genuinely interested In her patients’ well being. She always takes time to explain procedures & clarifies them when a patient has a concern or question. Her staff is also extremely helpful and empathetic. Dr. Matthews is very responsive to patients for follow-up, even after office hours. I highly recommend Dr. Matthews.
Feb 20, 2020
Thank you for this review!!! We strive to...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marissa Matthews, DDS?
Fantastic initial visit. Well organized office with great staff.
JonL – Feb 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marissa Matthews, DDS?
Went for a second opinion and was extremely impressed by her competency, compassion, and honesty. The entire office staff is friendly and welcoming, and the hygienist is exceptionally thorough and gentle. Great overall experience- I highly recommend!
Renee A – Feb 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marissa Matthews, DDS?
Very professional including entire staff. Very pleased
Feb 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marissa Matthews, DDS?
It was an emergency visit. Dr. Matthews was very efficient. She explained the procedure and pros and cons of treatment. Everyone in the office was professional and caring. I recommend Dr Matthews !
Hankey Betti – Feb 10, 2020
Thank you for this review it means so much to...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marissa Matthews, DDS?
very professional and quality care
Feb 07, 2020
Dr. Matthews' Reply – Flag
Thank you !!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marissa Matthews, DDS?
I am a retired dentist and was seen on an emergency visit while traveling to Miami. The office was very accommodating in fitting me into their schedule. The office is very clean and modern. The staff is very friendly and efficient. Dr Matthews is an excellent and painless clinician. Her preoperative explanation was delivered concisely and with empathy. I am grateful to her and her office for their help .
Feb 07, 2020
Thank you for these kind words, we strive to...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marissa Matthews, DDS?
My experience with Dr. Marissa Mathews, for the 2nd time within the last 6 months has been an outstanding experience.As most people seem to be a bit anxious & apprehensive about their dental visits you can now relax! The feeling you get when you 1st walk into this office, is warm, friendly, happy, comfortable & relaxing. The amazing team at Dr Mathews’, Stephanie , Brenda, Rachel & Vickie are beyond personable, professional & most accommodating. I now only have female Professionals , dealing with my dental care, as they have smaller hands to work in your mouth which makes it more assessable & pliable during dental procedures, ( which may seem insignificant, but true) and by the way, it was pain free, ( I fell asleep ??) it was a one hour & 15 minute procedure, 5 stitches later & out the door & went to lunch! I had no swelling ( I used ice packs for 24 hours & no pain what so ever & didn’t use any of my pain meds!!! I highly recommend Dr Mathews & her team! Thankful, Soozie Kelly
Soozie Kelly – Jan 27, 2020
Thank you so much !!! We value our patients...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marissa Matthews, DDS?
Dr. Matthews is a rare find. She's an excellent periodontist with an amazing staff. Anyone who has dental issues knows that the doctor is that much better when she surrounds herself with great staff. From reception, to assistants to hygenist... this office is 5 star.
Dr. Susan Schiff – Jan 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marissa Matthews, DDS?
Dr. Matthews is the most knowledgeable, caring , and very detailed in explaining the procedures , outcome. I am very grateful that I found Dr. Matthews and the girls in the office are so helpful and caring always. They make it easy for me to have all this work done , I used to be terrified before I met Dr. Matthews and staff ..
Jan 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marissa Matthews, DDS?
Dr. Matthews is very caring and knowledgeable. She spends time with her patients and asks questions to understand what is happening. I went to see her for sift tissue gum redness, swelling and weird mouth irritations under my tongue. Her exam was extremely thorough and she was very clear with her explanations about what she saw and what she recommended going forward. Her office is spotless -- very clean -- there is onsite parking -- the staff is personable and helpful. I recommend Dr. Matthews.
Ann in HARTSDALE – Jun 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marissa Matthews, DDS?
Thank you Dr Matthews for all your detailed & professionalism for my dental work Thank you for you caring staff and for thoroughly explaining all my dental work Miguel padin
Miguel padin in POMPANO BEACH – Nov 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marissa Matthews, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Matthews?

Dr. Matthews loves the role that technology is playing in the evolution of periodontics-it's refining techniques at a rapid pace, & it's helping us better understand the science behind tooth loss & reconstruction. This is enabling what matters most-better, less-invasive treatments for patients with improved results.

• Periodontics