Dr. Mario Ku-Torres, DDS

Dr. Mario Ku-Torres, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Male
Dr. Mario Ku-Torres, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Gainesville, FL. He practices dentistry.

5180 SW 34th St

• Dominion Insurance
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Ku-Torres

1  Practice Areas

Education data for Dr. Ku-Torres is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Ku-Torres has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Ku-Torres has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ku-Torres does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ku-Torres and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ku-Torres' Reviews

4.4
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ku-Torres to family and friends

Dr. Ku-Torres' Performance

Dr Ku and staff are really nice and make patients comfortable in the office. They're also very concerned about those of us that are more afraid of the needle than of the drill. Doc Mario has a feather touch when giving injections and I've never had a painful injection yet. I highly recommend him...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Staff is wonderful and Ashley is super knowledgeable with procedures . She educated me on process which eased my anxiety. Thank you Dr Ku staff
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
THE DOCTOR IS GOOD, BUT THE RECEOTION ARE LIARS . THEY LIE TO ME WHEN I ASKED THEM IF I HAVE TO PAY ANYTHING AND THEY SAID NO YOU WILL NOT PAY ANYTHING YOUR INSURANCE WILL COVER EVERYTHING AND WHEN I VISITED THEM FOR THE FIRST TIME THEY TOLD MY HUSBAND AFTER A FEW DAYS THAT I HAVE TO PAY FOR THEM...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for trusting Dr Ku. I'm sorry you had a bad experience with the receptionist area, I'm sure if you contact the office they can go over details with you about your insurance.We get as much information from the insurance companies as we can. We take pride in offering our patients the best quality care and we want all of our patients to trust us. I do hope you give us the opportunity to fix the problem, we do want you to be able to trust us.

Don't recommend this place, they clean your teeth in about five minutes, don't do a good job. They also want to do x-rays as soon as insurance allows without asking you if you want x-rays. This place is out to fleece customers, stay away.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0