Dr. Marie Holt, DDS

Dentistry ·  Female · Age 58

Dr. Holt

Marie Holt Family Dentistry

7862 E 96th St Fishers, IN 46037

Dr. Marie Holt, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Fishers, IN. She practices dentistry.

Dr. Holt accepts

Dr. Holt accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
Assurant Health
DHA
DHA Premier
Delta Dental
Delta Dental Premier
Guardian
DentalGuard Preferred

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Indiana

Check if Dr. Holt treats your condition or procedure

We would like to welcome you and your family to our practice. We are pleased you considered us for your family's dentals needs. We believe today's dentistry is for everyone who wants to enjoy a lifetime of smiles. Our patients appreciate the benefit ...

Dr. Holt's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Holt

Dr. Holt?
Dr. Holt's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Marie Holt, DDS
I have been seeing Dr. Holt since I was a child. She is wonderful. She's always friendly with her patients, and treats you like you're family. She's is honest, too. She's will never tell you work needs to be done when it's not necessary, so I know when she tells me something is needed, it really needs to be done. I really love the staff here, too. Megan at the front desk is always pleasant and worked with me to reschedule my appt at the last minute. Great office and fantastic, professional staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marie Holt, DDS?
Been with Marie for 20 years. Even after we moved from Fishers to Greenfield 10 years ago I still make the trip to Fishers.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marie Holt, DDS?
I visit Dr. Holt at least every six months. Dr. Holt is excellent and the staff are very professional. The quality I receive is better than any other dentist that I had in the past in the Indianapolis area. The pricing/fees are very reasonable. I would highly recommend Dr. Holt. Tom Carson - Long Time Patient
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marie Holt, DDS?
Dr. Holt and her staff are superb. I've been a patient for around 20 years.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marie Holt, DDS?
Excellent staff and dental care. Got me through my first crown and root canal!! Thank You!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marie Holt, DDS?
I love Dr Holt and her staff! Everything about this dental practice is top notch. I highly recommend Dr Holt to all of my family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marie Holt, DDS?
I’ve been going to Dr Holt for over 10 years. She has worked hard to make sure her office is professional, but at the same time makes you family. Dr. Holt and her staff are always on time, will always get you a same day appointment in case of an emergency, and never suggests any unnecessary work. I’m proud to be one of her patients. Thank you and your staff for all you do and the high standards you stand for.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marie Holt, DDS?
Marie Holt and staff have provided my personal and family dental care for the past 25+ years. I recommend her practice to everyone who is looking for a new dentist. She also has relationships with excellent referral clinicians when those services are warranted. Dr Holt and her staff take an interest in all of their patients. Highly recommended!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marie Holt, DDS?
Much like the others, I cannot say enough about Dr. Holt and her staff. They have been in business in the same location for a very long time, and have been providing outstanding service throughout. I have been going to see Dr. Holt my entire life, and would never consider changing dentists. She is incredibly personable and makes me feel comfortable. Many people feel uneasy about going to the Dentist; give Dr. Holt a chance to work her magic and make you feel at ease!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marie Holt, DDS?
I have been going to Dr. Holt for about 8 years. Her staff is very friendly and personable! Dr. Holt is caring and extremely qualified. She suggests certain procedures if they are needed but does not try to sell anything. I feel very well taken care of in her care and I highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marie Holt, DDS?
Have already recommended her to anyone needing a dds!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marie Holt, DDS?
Fantastic dentist. Goes the extra mile to ensure you are taken care of.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marie Holt, DDS?
Been going to Dr. Holt for 5+ years and every time it has been an enjoyable experience. I never looked forward to going to the dentist before but Dr. Holt and the staff have made me feel comfortable while making sure my teeth are looking great. Would recommend her to anyone with confidence.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marie Holt, DDS?
Great with my special needs daughter. She does great work. We have been patients for 17 years.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marie Holt, DDS?
Awesome group, very gentle dentist and hygenists.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marie Holt, DDS?
Dr. Holt and her staff are so friendly and welcoming! Her hygienist, Shawna did a wonderful job cleaning my teeth. She was informative about my dental care and gentle. My teeth feel awesome! I would absolutely recommend Dr. Holt to my family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marie Holt, DDS?
Love, love, love Dr. Holt and staff. I feel like I'm visiting friends not going to the dentist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marie Holt, DDS?
Dr. Holt and her staff are an amazing team. They have treated myself and my family for years! Dr. Holt and her staff are friendly, warm and very professional. Most importantly they explain everything to help put us at ease, and they always place our well being first. Exceptional team with a very straightforward approach to dentistry.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marie Holt, DDS?
Dr. Holt provides excellent care. She and her staff demonstrate professionalism, knowledge, and compassion. I have had 2 episodes over the past few years when I had a tooth turn for the worst in a hurry. Dr. Holt not only referred me to the proper specialist but also contacted them to share my history and help me to secure an appointment within 24 hours. Dr. Holt consistently explains the problems I have due to previous fillings and cracks and offers a variety of treatment options.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marie Holt, DDS?
Experience today at Dr.Holts - cleanings for 4 kids: She was judgmental, arrogant & insulting, condescending - accusing that the kids had not brushed their teeth "for a week." Her cross examination of me and the children was lengthy. Shockingly Unprofessional. Btw: She was so busy insulting and judging that she neglected to tell me the results of the kid's cleanings. NEVER going back! She lost 5 potential patients today along with referrals from my professional family.
Our office strives to provide the best service...Read More
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Holt?