Dr. Maribel Lopez, DDS

Dr. Maribel Lopez, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female

Dr. Maribel Lopez, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Miami, FL. She practices dentistry.

trueSmiles

8500 SW 92nd St Ste 203

Miami, FL 33156

• MetLife

Learn about Dr. Lopez

This content was provided by Dr. Lopez "Dentistry is my passion. It allows me to help other people while fulfilling the artistic aspect of my personality. Making a difference in people's lives by giving them ideal oral health and beautiful smiles Is  very fulfilling; I see on a daily basis that a small change in a smile can make a big difference in regards to a person's self-confidence and appearance."

1  Practice Areas

Education data for Dr. Lopez is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Lopez has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Lopez has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lopez does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lopez and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lopez's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lopez to family and friends

Dr. Lopez's Performance

No good
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option5thumbs down icon option9

Dear Armano, it is unfortunate that your last dental visit did not meet your expectations. Here at True Smiles, we strive to create a personal relationship with all of our patients. However, your name I do not recall. This prompted me to do a name search in our system's database but I was unsuccessful. This led me to the conclusion that your visit was not in our office. In the case that you are currently looking for a new dentist, we would LOVE to have you here as a new patient. See you soon!

Dr Lopez is an excellent and caring dentist. She is very knowledgeable and takes the time to educate you about the procedure. Her staff is amazing...they are all very nice, smiling all of the time and great at their jobs. Truly a great experience, and I recommended Dr. Lopez and her staff to a lot...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option2
I called Dr. Lopez office b/c I was having pain in my tooth. I was able to get in the same day b/c someone has canceled. From the moment I spoke with the receptionist I knew I had located a professional practice. She was kind, helpful and really believes in the expertise of the doctor she works...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option5thumbs down icon option2