Dr. Mariano de la Riva, DDS

Cosmetic Dentistry ·  Male · Age 44

Dr. de la Riva

Island Dental Spa

3909 E Bay Dr Ste 205 Holmes Beach, FL 34217

Dr. Mariano de la Riva, DDS is a cosmetic dentistry practitioner in Holmes Beach, FL and has been practicing for 9 years. He graduated from University Of Colorado At Denver-Doctor Of Dental Surgery in 2010 and practices cosmetic dentistry and dentistry.

Dr. de la Riva's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. de la Riva

4.5

Dr. de la Riva?
Dr. de la Riva's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Mariano de la Riva, DDS
Excellent overall dental experience. Very compassionate and caring assistants and dentist. Great technology and outstanding peaceful atmosphere.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mariano de la Riva, DDS?
As a visitor toAnna Maria Island, I did not expect to need a dentist. When I suddenly did, I thank the Good Lord that I found Dr. de la Riva and his staff. I experienced an infected wisdom tooth the had decayed under a crown. Dr. de la Riva's office got me in within 5 hours as an emergency and he removed the both and roots very painlessly. I was impressed with his professional and caring approach to dentistry. He is outstanding!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mariano de la Riva, DDS?
For over 10 years I have been traumatized By the idea of going to see a dentist. My teeth were in suchhorrible shape, I felt as I would never smile again. After seeing Dr.De La Riva today, he has completely change my outlook on going to the dentist. I spent 6 hours doing a procidure and the entire time he was careful with his work and very precise. I am so thankful, because of him I can finally smile after 10+ years! He makes miracles happen!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mariano de la Riva, DDS?
After 18 yrs with my previous dentist I am so glad to have found Dr.De La Riva He is kind,courteous,very knoweledgeable and will take all the time you need to help you understand the what and why of your procedures.I would recommend him to anyone looking for an excellent dentist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mariano de la Riva, DDS?
Abrupt manner and doesn't take the time to explain. I felt he was impatient and rushed when I had a question about my problem. He certainly charges enough for the little time he spends with you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mariano de la Riva, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. de la Riva?

Dr. Mariano de la Riva is a General and Cosmetic Dentist serving the Holmes Beach area for more than 12 years. Dr. Mariano de la Riva is experienced in Invisalign, Teeth Whitening, Porcelain Veneers, Crowns & Bridgework. He is a member of th...

• Cosmetic Dentistry

2010
University Of Colorado At Denver-Doctor Of Dental Surgery
Cme-Endodontics, Dental Implants, Periodontics and Cosmetic and Restorative Dentistry
2010

• Portuguese

Dr. de la Riva accepts

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. de la Riva treats your condition or procedure