Dr. Marianne Dicerbo, DDS

Dr. Marianne Dicerbo, DDS

Orthodontics  ·
Female

Dr. Marianne Dicerbo, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Albany, NY and has been practicing for 30 years. She practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read her story

Decker, Sbuttoni, Boghosian, DiCerbo and Lawless

1004 Western Ave

Albany, NY 12203

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Dicerbo

Dr. Dicerbo's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Dicerbo "Orthodontics has been an extremely rewarding career, and I cannot imagine having picked another looking back on the last 25 years of practice. It has given me the opportunity to make a positive contribution to the well-being of others while having fun doing something I really enjoy. As a mother of three children — one who has special needs — it is particularly gratifying for me to help other families in similar circumstances. There are often unique challenges for people with special needs that can limit access to care, so it is very important to me to provide treatment and achieve excellent results that will improve their quality of life. I believe everyone deserves the confidence and improved quality of life that comes with a healthy and beautiful smile. It is truly an honor to be a part of that transformation. EDUCATION AND CONTINUING EDUCATION Bachelor of Science – St. Lawrence University, 1984 Doctor of Dental Surgery – Columbia University School of Dental and Oral Surgery, 1988 General practice residency – St. Clare’s Hospital, 1989 Masters of Arts Degree – Columbia University,1992 Orthodontic specialty certificate - Columbia University,1992 We all take pride in staying up to date on the latest advances in the specialty of orthodontics. Personally, I am a member of a local Invisalign® study group, and an online Incognito™ study group. I also routinely attend AAO/NESO meetings. In addition to my own continuing education, I contribute to the education of others as an attending orthodontist at the local dental residency program at St. Peter’s Hospital. PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS Diplomate, American Board of Orthodontics American Association of Orthodontists American Dental Association New York State Dental Association OUTSIDE THE OFFICE I grew up in Schenectady and have lived in Delmar for the last 21 years. My husband Steven and I have been blessed with three wonderful children. Carrie is an attorney, Lauren is currently attending NYU Tisch School of the Arts, and Christopher is a junior in high school. Weber is our yellow lab who always brings a smile to my face no matter how hard my day is going! When I’m not doing all the things that working moms do on their “days off,” you may find me riding a bike, taking a long walk or a Pilates class, or having fun trying out new recipes in the kitchen, since I am a bit of a foodie! I am also involved in supporting both local and national programs for children with autism, and the local Best Buddies program, which facilitates lifelong friendships between people with developmental disabilities and their non-disabled peers."

This content was provided by Dr. Dicerbo "Our team of highly trained board certified/ board eligible doctors and dental assistants are committed to providing  "state of the art"  orthodontic treatment utilizing the latest technologies in a caring and professional  environment."

2  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics
  • Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

• Crooked Teeth
  • Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• Retainer Therapy
  • Retainers
  • Spacers for Braces
  • Springs for Braces

No malpractice history found for New York.

• St. Lawrence University-B.S.
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1984
  • Columbia University School Of Arts and Sciences-Masters
    Other Education | Completed 1992
  • Orthodontic Program-Columbia University
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Dicerbo has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Dicerbo has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dicerbo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dicerbo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dicerbo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dicerbo to family and friends
102 total reviews (1 has a comment)

Dr. Dicerbo's Performance

Dr. Dicerbo was amazing with my daughter. My daughter has anxiety about going to the doctor and she is never upset when we go to the orthodontist. She loves all of the staff and Dr.Dicerbo. They are all friendly and understanding of my daughter's anxiety. We love it here!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option1
Are you Dr. Dicerbo?

More Orthodontics Specialists at Decker, Sbuttoni, Boghosian, DiCerbo and Lawless

Orthodontics Practitioner