Dr. Mariana Levy-Polack, DDS

Dr. Mariana Levy-Polack, DDS

Orthodontics  ·
Female
Dr. Mariana Levy-Polack, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Cincinnati, OH. She graduated from University Of Rochester and practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read her story

2706 Observatory Ave

Cincinnati, OH 45208

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Levy-Polack

Dr. Levy-Polack's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Levy-Polack "My profession is a big part of who I am as a person. I express myself in what I do, providing gentle orthodontic care that helps each person develop a healthy and beautiful smile. When a person's teeth are straight and properly aligned, not only do they have a more attractive smile, but their bite is improved, which means less long-term health issues as a result of malocclusion. I'm not only improving smiles, but a person's health, too! I've been a practicing orthodontist for many years, and yet am still enthralled by the transformations that occur with each patient. Not only does their appearance gradually change, but each person changes, too. Watching a person move from being ashamed of their teeth and hiding their smile to being confident in their appearance and smiling and laughing with confidence, never grows old. I see that every day. It's incredible! I love building relationships with each person in my care, based on trust and respect. I want them to know they are always welcome and safe, and I want them to feel comfortable talking with me, too. I enjoy spending my days creating smiles that result in positive changes for people who've become my friends."

This content was provided by Dr. Levy-Polack "At Grace Kerr Orthodontics, we offer gentle, effective care that creates beautiful, healthy smiles for our patients. Dr. Grace B Kerr and Dr. Mariana P. Levy develop individual treatment plans for each patient, finding the care solutions which are right for that person's unique clinical and lifestyle needs.

Ours is an orthodontic practice where the focus is always on you: your comfort, your smile goals, and your treatment experience are our team's priority. From your first visit, each of us will talk with you and encourage your participation in your care. We want to get to know you as a person and build a relationship with you, based on mutual trust, respect, and open communication."

2  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics
  • Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

• Crooked Teeth
  • Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• Retainer Therapy
  • Retainers
  • Spacers for Braces
  • Springs for Braces

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• University Of Buenos Ares
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Rochester
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Levy-Polack has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Levy-Polack has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Levy-Polack does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Levy-Polack and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Levy-Polack's Reviews