Dr. Maria B. Steed, DMD

Dr. Maria B. Steed, DMD

Dentistry | Female

Dentistry allows me to serve and care for the well-being of others in a way that I know really makes a difference. I am not only able to contribute to making brighter smiles but improving the quality of lives, as better oral health leads to greater overall bodily health for my patients. My patients and their families make each day interesting for me. There are stories and anecdotes, and laughs. Real friendships form, between my patients and myself, and there is always something to learn from each of them. For me, it is great being a part of a team and working together with others on a common mission. The patients here come first. The office is warm and inviting but also fun. You can tell that people are happy to see us and their genuine smiles mean the world to us. This really is the greatest profession in which to be involved and the best people with whom to work. We do hope you will choose us to care for your and your family's smile needs.Read more

Kenneally & Steed

Learn about this Dentist

We believe in treating our patients the way we would want to be treated ourselves: with compassion, respect, gentleness, and professionalism. We provide exemplary dental care, using state-of-the-art-technology and proven methods, while always maintaining the human connection. You may start as a patient, but you will fast become our friend; we'll look forward to your visits as a time to hear about your life, your family, and your plans as we care for your oral health.Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Steed's Experience

Visiting Dr. Steed

Dr. Steed accepts 7 insurance carriers

7 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Reviewing Dr. Steed

Dr. Steed's Review Details
4.9 based on 97 responses
Experience with Dr. Steed
Dr. Steed's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (94)
Have you seen Dr. Maria B. Steed, DMD?
Are you Dr. Maria B. Steed, DMD? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Steed

• Root Canal
  • Scaling and Root Planing
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Whitening

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maine.

Temple University

Graduated in 2010

Rensselaer

Graduated in 2004

Dr. Steed has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Steed has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Steed does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Steed and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Steed's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Dentistry
  • Malpractice claims in Maine not available
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Steed

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Steed's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)

Experience with Dr. Steed

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Steed says...