Dr. Maria Steed, DMD

Dr. Maria Steed, DMD

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Maria Steed, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Biddeford, ME and has been practicing for 8 years. She graduated from Temple University in 2010 and practices dentistry.Read her story

6 Wellspring Rd

Biddeford, ME 04005

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Ameritas
  • Dental Network of America
  • DenteMax
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Steed

Dr. Steed's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Steed "Dentistry allows me to serve and care for the well-being of others in a way that I know really makes a difference. I am not only able to contribute to making brighter smiles but improving the quality of lives, as better oral health leads to greater overall bodily health for my patients. My patients and their families make each day interesting for me. There are stories and anecdotes, and laughs. Real friendships form, between my patients and myself, and there is always something to learn from each of them. For me, it is great being a part of a team and working together with others on a common mission. The patients here come first. The office is warm and inviting but also fun. You can tell that people are happy to see us and their genuine smiles mean the world to us. This really is the greatest profession in which to be involved and the best people with whom to work. We do hope you will choose us to care for your and your family's smile needs."

This content was provided by Dr. Steed "We believe in treating our patients the way we would want to be treated ourselves: with compassion, respect, gentleness, and professionalism. We provide exemplary dental care, using state-of-the-art-technology and proven methods, while always maintaining the human connection. You may start as a patient, but you will fast become our friend; we'll look forward to your visits as a time to hear about your life, your family, and your plans as we care for your oral health."

1  Practice Areas

• Stained Teeth
  • Teething
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maine.

• Rensselaer
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2004
  • Temple University
    Medical School | Graduated 2010

Dr. Steed has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Steed has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Steed does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Steed and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Steed's Reviews