Dr. Maria Alvarez I, DDS

Dr. Maria Alvarez I, DDS

Family Dentistry  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Maria Alvarez I, DDS is a family dentistry practitioner in Miami, FL. She graduated from New York University / College of Dentistry and practices family dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.Read her story

11373 SW 211th St Ste 10

Miami, FL 33189

• Ambetter
  • Ameritas
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • CompBenefits Corp.

Learn about Dr. Alvarez I

Dr. Alvarez I's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Alvarez I "Dr. Maria J. Alvarez has been practicing dentistry in South Florida since 1998. She earned her Doctoral Degree on Stomatology from Havana University, Cuba in 1992. After several years of study she graduated from New York University College of Dentistry as a Doctor of Dental Surgery. Her commitment to service has benefited thousands of patients in the South Florida Community. Since she started serving in the USA, Dr. Alvarez has pursued hundreds of hours of continuing dental education in practically every field of dentistry, including Endodontics, Peridodontics, Implants, Prosthetics, Operatory and Cosmetics. She also was selected as one of America's Top Dentist during 2008. Training and certifications include: -Doctor on Stomatology, Havana University. -Specialty in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Havana University. -Doctor for Dental Surgery, New York University, College of Dentistry (NYU). -Licensed by State Board of Florida as Doctor for Dental Surgery. -Licensed by North East Regional Board Dentist (NE RB) as Doctor for Dental Surgery. -Camlong Biotechnologies-Dental Implant Training -Fundamentals of Rotary Endodontics PT Course. -Cosmetic Dentistry Courses. -Invisaling (anterior product) Certification. -Trained in Dental Digital and Conventional Radiology. -Completed courses of Nitrous Oxide-Oxygen Analgesia Integrated with Oral Sedation, Nova Southeastern University, College of Dental Medicine. -Nitrous Oxide Application Training (NYU) -Completed the State Board of Florida Clinics of Dental Hygiene. -Trained in Core Disaster Life Support (CDLS). -Care of medically complex patient experience training. -Dentistry for aging population. -Tobacco Cessation Counseling (DART PROJECT). -Clinical Nutrition Counseling. -CPR Certificate."

This content was provided by Dr. Alvarez I "We would like to thank you for choosing our practice and placing your confidence in our Coral Gables dentists. We take great pride in the care we provide. Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of your dental health. This commitment is evident in the way we strive to deliver the highest quality and most cost effective dental care in the community."

17  Practice Areas

• Thumb Sucking
  • Tooth Damage

• New York University / College of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Alvarez I has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Alvarez I has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Alvarez I does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Alvarez I and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Alvarez I's Reviews

3.7
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Alvarez I to family and friends
3 total reviews (1 has a comment)

Dr. Alvarez I's Performance

It could not be better. She is a wonderful human being delivering his professional knowledge in the most insuperable way. I was lucky to find such special person together with an excellent dentist.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Are you Dr. Alvarez I?