Dr. Marcus Higgins, DMD

Dr. Marcus Higgins, DMD

Dentistry  ·

Dr. Marcus Higgins, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Jacksonville, FL and has been practicing for 14 years. He practices dentistry.Read his story

Higgins Dental

9041 Southside Blvd Ste 176

Jacksonville, FL 32256

Learn about Dr. Higgins

Dr. Higgins' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Higgins "First of all, I would like to thank you for taking the time to check out our website. As a prospective patient, current patient, family member, friend, or even colleague, I appreciate your interest! Every day I come into work, in many ways, shapes and forms, I help my fellow Jacksonville and Northeast Florida residents, and feel privileged to do so. I get to serve this wonderful community together with an amazing team. As a team, we get the chance to help many. We help our people get out of pain when they have a toothache. We "fix" a person’s broken tooth so that they can chew and speak again. We help people eliminate chronic migraines that are attributable to jaw and muscle problems. We give people teeth who were previously toothless… now they can eat and smile again. We help people achieve a new found confidence and self-esteem through braces, Invisalign, whitening, and numerous other cosmetic procedures. We even help people by providing their routine "cleanings" which prevents numerous other oral health problems down the road. So getting the chance to help my fellow residents is a huge reward I receive daily, for a small sacrifice I made by going to college for 8 years.

This content was provided by Dr. Higgins "When you visit our office, your smile is our #1 priority.  Our experienced, professional team is dedicated to providing you with the personalized, gentle care that you deserve.  We focus on delivering comprehensive cosmetic and family dentistry in a very relaxed, comfortable atmosphere.  "

1  Practice Areas

• University of Kentucky
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1999
  • US Air Force
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2004

Dr. Higgins has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Higgins has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Higgins does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Higgins and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Schedule Online Now

Dr. Higgins' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Higgins

4.3

Dr. Higgins?
Dr. Higgins' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Marcus Higgins, DMD
I enjoy joking with the staff and havING a good time when I'm here .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcus Higgins, DMD?
What an amazing experience . The staff was soooo friendly and actually knew what they were talking about . I felt so at ease while I was getting my teeth work done . Dr.Higgins was so nice and gental. I will recommend this office to my family and friends.
Love this office!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcus Higgins, DMD?
Fillings were painless and done in a timely but thorough manner. Highly recommended!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcus Higgins, DMD?
I always enjoy coming for my cleaning. The staff is very polite and friendly. Excellent work everyone!!! Keep up the great job :)
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Higgins?