Dr. Marcia Nemecek, DMD

Dr. Marcia Nemecek, DMD

Dentistry | Female

I believe in a gentle and compassionate approach to dentistry and strive to treat patients as I would my own family. At All About Smiles Family Dentistry, we use the most current dental technology to improve treatment outcomes. I enjoy continually researching and applying new methods to improve dental treatment and patient satisfaction. I want all of my patients to have beautiful smiles and the best dental experience possible!

Dr. Marcia has been a Saint Augustine family dentist providing a personalized experience and excellent quality of care since 1989. In addition to receiving her Doctorate of Dental Medicine from the University of Florida, she completed a residency in Advanced General Dentistry at Ohio State University. She is a devoted wife and mother who motivates and inspires others through her generosity, compassion, and professionalism.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Nemecek's Experience

Visiting Dr. Nemecek

Dr. Nemecek accepts 13 insurance carriers

Dr. Nemecek's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nemecek to family and friends
Dr. Nemecek Says:

I appreciate your taking the time to complete this survey. If you received good dental treatment and service, please tell a friend. If there were any problems, please tell me or one of my staff. We are committed to providing all our patients with the best care possible.

Dr. Nemecek's Performance
in St Augustine, FL |
I been having extensive work done by Dr. Nemecek whom I strongly recommend for her work ethics. I wish in my lifetime to come across more professionals like her and I am so happy to be one of the fortunate patients treated by both Doctors Marcia and Nathan Nemecek and all the amazing staff at All About Smiles.
in St Augustine, FL |
Dr. Nemecek's office is wonderful. I travel from Jacksonville to visit their office because we can trust them to do an excellent and honest job. My kids love the dentist visit as well.
in St. Augustine, Florida |
Her professionalism and dentistry care are second to none.
in St Augustine, FL |
She is kind and gentle and great with my children. She takes the time to answer my questions without making me feel like I'm inconveniencing her. I've never been dissatisfied in an appointment yet. She's been my dentist for 10 years.
I have always enjoyed taking care of you and your children. Thank you for your loyalty.
in St. Augustine, FL |
The office staff is so friendly and welcoming. I felt comfortable and at ease during my visit.
I am so happy you enjoyed your dental visit. My staff and I always try to make patients as comfortable as possible.
in Saint Augustine, Fl |
Dr. Nemecek has been our family dentist for years and years, and her father before that. Would not go anywhere else. A family practice that treats you like family.
Thank you so much! I am really glad that I was able to help Clara and you. Please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any other problems.
in St Augustine, FL |
My mom has been a patient of Dr. Nemecek for years, and after suffering a major stroke recently had some issues with her partial that had been severely affecting her ability to chew her food. Dr. Nemecek handled the issue with a grace and professionalism that quickly had the problem resolved, and had Mom up and going again. We are so thankful for her compassionate, skilled services, and highly recommend her.
Thank you so much for your kind words ! I am really glad that I was able to help your mom and you !
in St Augustine, FL |
She is highly skilled and always very professional. The office has very modern treatment equipment. Dr Marcia is informative, personable, honest, and compassionate. The office staff is always knowledgeable and provide amazing patient care. Great turn-around time and attention to detail. I never felt more comfortable at a dental office. Dr Marcia exceeded my expectations every time.
Thank you ! I am happy that you are pleased with the care that we provide.
Have you seen Dr. Marcia Nemecek, DMD?

Compare Dr. Nemecek

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Nemecek says...

Dr. Marcia has been a Saint Augustine family dentist providing a personalized experience and excellent quality of care since 1989. In addition to receiving her Doctorate of Dental Medicine from the University of Florida, she completed a residency in Advanced General Dentistry at Ohio State University.  She is a devoted wife and mother who motivates and inspires others through her generosity, compassion, and professionalism.

Dr. Nemecek's Care Philosophy

Dr. Nemecek says...

I offer emergency, general, and cosmetic dental care for the entire family and have done so for more than 22 years. My office has the most current dental technology, and I work to keep up to date on the best dental treatment available. Also, to provide the most comfortable experience for patients who are fearful of dental treatment, my office has several available levels of sedation, including nitrous oxide gas, oral sedation, and intravenous sedation. I want all of my patients to have beautiful smiles and the best dental experience possible!

Dr. Nemecek says...

My professional expertise includes over 22 years of providing excellent quality dental services for people of all ages and levels of dental health, including those with disabilities. In addition to the training I received in obtaining my Doctor of Dental Medicine degree, I completed a program over a year long in Advanced General Dentistry. I strive to offer the most modern, evidence-based treatment methods by continuing to expand my knowledge through continuing education and research opportunities.

Dr. Nemecek says...

Dr. Nemecek's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

Austin Peay State University

Graduated in 1979

University Of Tennessee

Graduated in 1976

Dr. Nemecek does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nemecek and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry