Dr. Marcela Jolivette, DDS

Dr. Marcela Jolivette, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Marcela Jolivette, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Prairieville, LA and has been practicing for 3 years. She graduated from Lsu School Of Dentistry in 2015 and practices dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and more.Read her story

17097 Airline Hwy Ste 106

Prairieville, LA 70769

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Ameritas
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
  • Dental Network of America

Learn about Dr. Jolivette

Dr. Jolivette's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Jolivette "Welcoming you into my practice and making you feel comfortable and safe is an important component in building a long-lasting relationship. As your Dentist, my focus is on identifying your dental needs and offering you options that will promote oral health and restoring your dentition. My care is focused on individualized treatment plans for your unique needs. In effort to serve you, the office is equipped with digital radiography and electronic records. My office hours are designed to fit the needs of busy families and job responsibilities. "

This content was provided by Dr. Jolivette "As your dentist, I will be thorough in my examination and diagnosis.  Together, we will discuss the risks and benefits of treatment options and I will equip you with all the information you need to make an informed decision.  While under my care, you will always be the decision-maker. During your consultation, you will have ample time to bring up questions and concerns that may arise.  If questions arise after your visit, I will return your phone calls within 24hrs. I understand that a patient's dental condition is a result of different factors.  Under my care, you will be treated with dignity, compassion and respect. "

4  Practice Areas

• Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Louisiana.

• Lsu
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2011
  • Lsu School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2015

Dr. Jolivette has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Jolivette has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Jolivette does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jolivette and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Jolivette's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jolivette to family and friends

Dr. Jolivette's Performance

Dr. Jolivette Says:
"

Thank You for taking the time to review my services.  Your satisfaction is important to me.  Your feedback will help me identify areas for improvement as I strive to deliver superior service. If there is an area for improvement, I would love to hear your comments.

"

Dr. Jolivette and her staff are Amazing!! Dr. Jolivette made my family feel very comfortable and worry free. I’m very thankful to have found Dr. Jolivette and her delightful staff!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I would recommend Dr Jolivette office to everyone in the area. The experience was great, from the receptionist, dental assistant and the doctor. Dr Jolivette was very thorough when giving details about treatment for my children.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Jolivette was simply wonderful. She was so sweet, professional, and took care of all my needs in one visit. The best dental experience I have ever had. Thank you Dr. Jolivette. Simply outstanding!!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Jolivette is one of the best dentists out there. She provides you with many options on how to improve your dental health and have you looking your personal best. She went above and beyond with me and made me feel confident in my smile. She also makes sure that her patients are always...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
She is very knowledgeable about what she is doing and up to date on procedures. She is very kind and puts you at ease when dealing with issues.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0