Dentistry  |
Dr. Marcela Jolivette, DDS
Welcoming you into my practice and making you feel comfortable and safe is an important component in building a long-lasting relationship. As your Dentist, my focus is on identifying your dental needs and offering you options that will promote oral health and restoring your dentition. My care is focused on individualized treatment plans for your unique needs. In effort to serve you, the office is equipped with digital radiography and electronic records. My office hours are designed to fit the needs of busy families and job responsibilities.

17097 Airline Hwy Ste 106

Prairieville, LA 70769

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Ameritas
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
  • Dental Network of America
  • DenteMax
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Jolivette

This content was provided by Dr. Jolivette "As your dentist, I will be thorough in my examination and diagnosis.  Together, we will discuss the risks and benefits of treatment options and I will equip you with all the information you need to make an informed decision.  While under my care, you will always be the decision-maker. During your consultation, you will have ample time to bring up questions and concerns that may arise.  If questions arise after your visit, I will return your phone calls within 24hrs. I understand that a patient's dental condition is a result of different factors.  Under my care, you will be treated with dignity, compassion and respect. "

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Louisiana.

• Lsu
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2011
  • Lsu School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2015

Dr. Jolivette has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Jolivette has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Jolivette does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jolivette and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Jolivette's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jolivette to family and friends
Dr. Jolivette Says:

Thank You for taking the time to review my services.  Your satisfaction is important to me.  Your feedback will help me identify areas for improvement as I strive to deliver superior service. If there is an area for improvement, I would love to hear your comments.

Dr. Jolivette's Performance
in Prairieville, LA |
Dr. Jolivette was simply wonderful. She was so sweet, professional, and took care of all my needs in one visit. The best dental experience I have ever had. Thank you Dr. Jolivette. Simply outstanding!!!
in Shreveport, LA |
Dr. Jolivette is one of the best dentists out there. She provides you with many options on how to improve your dental health and have you looking your personal best. She went above and beyond with me and made me feel confident in my smile. She also makes sure that her patients are always comfortable no matter how far she is in with the procedure.
Shreveport, LA |
She is very knowledgeable about what she is doing and up to date on procedures. She is very kind and puts you at ease when dealing with issues.
in Shreveport, La |
Dr. Jolivette did an amazing job on helping me fix a few cavities and explaining my treatment. I would highly recommend her to anyone. I've personally watched her with children too and she is AWESOME with kids to!
Dear PJS, Thank you for your great feedback. It is good to know that I was able to help you improve your oral health. Working with children is a very rewarding experience and I truly enjoy providing dental care and ensuring that their experience is a positive one. Happy Flossing, Dr Jolivette.
in Slidell, LA |
I am one of those people who are oddly scared of dental visits but Dr. Jolivette goes the extra mile to make sure everyone of her patients are at ease and taken care of right.
Dear Jose, Dental anxiety is very common in our culture. It may be a result of a negative prior experience, anticipation of pain, or embarrassment from their current dental state. At our office, you have the option of using laughing gas during the procedure or taking an anxiolytic the evening prior to your appointment. Thank you for sharing your experience! Happy Flossing, Dr Jolivette.
in Slidell, LA |
When i first met with Dr. Jolivette i was a vit embarrassed. Because i have not been to a denitst in over 20 years, therefore i had a lot of cavities. Dr.Jolivette made me feel comfortable about my teeth and helped toget the healthy smile i always wanted. She is very nice, gentle and explains everything she does. If you have any fear of seeing a dentist i suggest you see Dr. Jolivette she will make you feel at homeand make the whole process easier. I would recommend her to anyone.
Dear Carla, Thank you for your feedback. Lack of Preventive Care can be detrimental to teeth. As a dentist, my job is to help patients, not judge them. Restoring a person's smile is a truly rewarding experience. At my office, I strive to make dentistry affordable so it can be accessible to all patients. Happy Flossing, Dr Jolivette.
Have you seen Dr. Marcela Jolivette, DDS?

Visit Dr. Jolivette

Delta Dental Premier
  • Dental Network of America
    Dental Network of America DPPO
  • DenteMax
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA